Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Falcons NFC Title Game Discussion Thread

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Some WR named Max McSomething or another going into a Super Bowl? Get him drunk the night before and I am all in on this one.
    I think his last name is McFuckdoggle.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Uh oh.

Green Bay Packers @packers
    #Packers sign WR Max McCaffrey to active roster before NFC title game.
    Roster moves http://pckrs.com/sd7m

EDIT: Tretter put on I/R.
    Related to Ed?

Edit:

McCaffrey, 22, is the son of former Pro Bowl receiver Ed McCaffrey and older brother of Christian McCaffrey, who is currently projected as a first-round pick in this year's draft.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 01-21-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I think my brother was 30 years ahead of the time. Me, I'm still getting into violent collisions, only online now.

Because it's "today's way" of safety and never taking risks and following directions and acting like you don't have a penis and gender identity crisis and angry bitter homosexuals who don't feel accepted and whiny crying emo grown children who could be acting like accountable, adaptable, thriving adults but instead are crying about being opressed by men. What the actual fuck is this 30 years ahead you aspire to? It's a fucking joke, today's time. It's a bunch of idiot sheeple being lead around like cattle to slaughter, being influenced by media and news and horrible entertainment that's constantly planting seeds of dissatisfaction and confusion about the simplest parts of being human.

Following the laws of nature and of ones own nature is not oppression or societal idiocy. It's good and normal. Some people like to compete, like to thrive as a team, like overcoming adversity and rising above a dangerous situation together. But to have those feelings of social achievement and relief and jubilation, the element of danger and suspense has to be there. Some people love it. They're not trying to be macho or prove anything. They're social and human and it's part of being human for some of us. Get over your attempts at trying to intellectualize the human experience and lessen the nature of it all. This is all a bunch of spoon fed brainwashing to socially engineer a pack of spineless idiots who never question the books they're being taught from so believe their ridiculous educations as if it came from a higher authority. Pffft. Fuck that. Try listening to your own soul instead of this intellectualized brainwashing garbage that comes from media, entertainment and state controlled education. It's so obvious, the social programming.

It feels good to win as a team. It feels good to take a risk for the team. It feels good to overcome as a team. That's natural for some of us. Stop the intellectualizing of humanity. The mind is limited. It doesn't work. Some things just are and rationalization doesn't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Because it's "today's way" of safety and never taking risks and following directions and acting like you don't have a penis and gender identity crisis and angry bitter homosexuals who don't feel accepted and whiny crying emo grown children who could be acting like accountable, adaptable, thriving adults but instead are crying about being opressed by men. What the actual fuck is this 30 years ahead you aspire to? It's a fucking joke, today's time. It's a bunch of idiot sheeple being lead around like cattle to slaughter, being influenced by media and news and horrible entertainment that's constantly planting seeds of dissatisfaction and confusion about the simplest parts of being human.

Following the laws of nature and of ones own nature is not oppression or societal idiocy. It's good and normal. Some people like to compete, like to thrive as a team, like overcoming adversity and rising above a dangerous situation together. But to have those feelings of social achievement and relief and jubilation, the element of danger and suspense has to be there. Some people love it. They're not trying to be macho or prove anything. They're social and human and it's part of being human for some of us. Get over your attempts at trying to intellectualize the human experience and lessen the nature of it all. This is all a bunch of spoon fed brainwashing to socially engineer a pack of spineless idiots who never question the books they're being taught from so believe their ridiculous educations as if it came from a higher authority. Pffft. Fuck that. Try listening to your own soul instead of this intellectualized brainwashing garbage that comes from media, entertainment and state controlled education. It's so obvious, the social programming.

It feels good to win as a team. It feels good to take a risk for the team. It feels good to overcome as a team. That's natural for some of us. Stop the intellectualizing of humanity. The mind is limited. It doesn't work. Some things just are and rationalization doesn't change it.

When one of my nephews was about six years old, he came out into the living room full of company, rubbing his penis through his pajamas. My sister, his mom, said "Cody, what are you doing?"

"I'm rubbing myself," he replied. "It feels good."

"Cody, you can't do that in front of people!"

My nephew paused for a moment. "Oh, okay," he said. "I'm going back to my room now."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I don't know if public masterbation is the same as wanting to contribute to the team cause, but nature is nature, lol. I'm sure a string of reality or god or whatever you call it, interweaves through both.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    When one of my nephews was about six years old, he came out into the living room full of company, rubbing his penis through his pajamas. My sister, his mom, said "Cody, what are you doing?"

"I'm rubbing myself," he replied. "It feels good."

"Cody, you can't do that in front of people!"

My nephew paused for a moment. "Oh, okay," he said. "I'm going back to my room now."
    Ha ha, Cody doesn't quite match up to Harlan's bro: he's only 6 years ahead of his time!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    It's a bunch of idiot sheeple being lead around like cattle to slaughter
    Sounds a lot like high school football practice 40 years ago.

Predict tomorrow's inactives (7):

Callahan
    Elliott
    Kerridge
    Murphy
    Ringo
    Starks
    Allison*

The decision to activate McCaffrey doesn't make much sense unless they plan to have him active. I suppose they might have done it in case someone has a setback after today, but my guess is that MM isn't as confident in Allison's ability to play hurt as he is with Nelson and Adams, and thus McCaffrey is the sixth receiver and would play if Nelson or Adams had to drop out.

Our high school football summer was exactly like army boot camp, only less pleasant. We had two-a-days, for chrissakes. Early morning practice, then another long afternoon practice. We were always dehydrated, of course.

It was basically a fantasy camp for the men who coached. A lot of yelling and drills. There was very little scrimmaging -you know, playing football. The kids just hated it. Blocking sleds - what drudgery.

The games themselves were a blast. But that was just a small part of it. I remember the happiest day of the season was when it ended. And it wasn't just me, it was like liberation day. Like the end of boot camp in the army.

There are a hundreed sports that are more fun for kids. Basketball, soccer, wrestling, baseball, tennis .....

Totally off topic but...

Tomorrow is the last game in the Georgia Dome. It opened in 1992. Do stadiums only last 25 years these days?

How long did the Garbage Bag in Minneapolis last?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    How long did the Garbage Bag in Minneapolis last?
    1982-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Predict tomorrow's inactives (7):

Callahan
    Elliott
    Kerridge
    Murphy
    Ringo
    Starks
    Allison*

The decision to activate McCaffrey doesn't make much sense unless they plan to have him active. I suppose they might have done it in case someone has a setback after today, but my guess is that MM isn't as confident in Allison's ability to play hurt as he is with Nelson and Adams, and thus McCaffrey is the sixth receiver and would play if Nelson or Adams had to drop out.
    I'll be very surprised if Jordy plays tomorrow.

Plane touching down in Atlanta was 3.5 hours late. Couldn't leave GB or Appleton because of fog. Had to bus to Milwaukee. Plane met them there, which, given the first sentence, is an interesting development.

The Packers' charter plane to Atlanta for Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Falcons was unable to take off from Green Bay's Austin Straubel International Airport because of heavy fog, and the team was forced to bus 125 miles to Milwaukee in order to fly out, according to multiple sources.

The Packers arrived to Atlanta at around 8 p.m. ET, about 3½ hours later than originally scheduled.

The team was originally scheduled to leave Green Bay at 2 p.m. local time Saturday. All commercial flights out of Green Bay and nearby Appleton on Saturday afternoon were canceled.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-due-heavy-fog
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Our high school football summer was exactly like army boot camp, only less pleasant. We had two-a-days, for chrissakes. Early morning practice, then another long afternoon practice. We were always dehydrated, of course.
    Social engineering doesn't require hundreds of thousands of willing conspirators to enact. All you need to do is control the books and the cirriculum. Influence what's taught and influence what's made important and you influence the mass. One education secretary who's basically an ego maniac following the orders of the powers that be to keep his or her own power position can influence an entire generation of people.

I don't know why that type of training was forced on kids? I know this, when the people at the top want something done, they flood the psyche of the people with entertainment, media and education to the point where the victims themselves (regular people) are doing the bidding for the people who are destroying them.

Take women for example. They actually fight for the liberation to work 40 hours a week. Ha, what a crock of shit. I feel sorry for them. Leave me home. I'll be more than happy to not work. But flood the tv and movies and education with a narrative that they're being ripped off and before long they're fighting to go to a shitty job and raise their kids by themselves. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. What a load of shit.

Training for football like that is a load of shit. I see why you're offended by it. My oldest son found it to be ridiculous too. Loves sports. Hates practice, the way it's done. Is what it is.

I don't know exactly how we're being socially engineered, but I know it's happening because people are just evolving in a way that's absolutely insane. That and I see the value in it. If I wanted to weaken humanity in a way that left them lost and constantly looking to me for answers, id break families and shove my form of "education" down the throats of fatherless children and I'd make moms so busy they can barely parent and I'd have women fighting men and black white and I'd sit back laughing while a handful of superpower families and I tugged the strings of entertainment, news and education and watch the masses be herded exactly where I wanted them. that's what's happening. That's why people believe a backbone is bad and penises are bad and fighting back is bad. They want an obedient mass.

As I posted in this thread in post #156 , IMO, Green Bay will defeat Atlanta to win the NFC Championship. Much has been discussed about this game already so I'll quickly make my point. Turnovers will be the determining factor in this shootout.

Green Bay --- 38
    Atlanta --- 34

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

GB 33-31

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Plane touching down in Atlanta was 3.5 hours late. Couldn't leave GB or Appleton because of fog. Had to bus to Milwaukee. Plane met them there, which, given the first sentence, is an interesting development.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-due-heavy-fog

Yet another nail in the coffin - like the Giants or Vikes or whoever having their flight derailed.

The signs are pointing downward.

Atlanta 41
    Green Bay 27
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Yet another nail in the coffin - like the Giants or Vikes or whoever having their flight derailed.

The signs are pointing downward.

Atlanta 41
    Green Bay 27
    NAYSAYER!!!!

Sorry for shouting...

Let's get this party started!! Thankful for having got this far, and hoping I don't have to get shitfaced drunk later today to dampen the disappointment.

Blog Entries
    Packers injured ready to give it a try
    Barring any setbacks during pregame workouts, receivers Jordy Nelson (broken ribs), Davante Adams (ankle) and Geronimo Allison (hamstring), and safety Morgan Burnett (thigh) are going to be available, according to a league source.