Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
I think my brother was 30 years ahead of the time. Me, I'm still getting into violent collisions, only online now.

Because it's "today's way" of safety and never taking risks and following directions and acting like you don't have a penis and gender identity crisis and angry bitter homosexuals who don't feel accepted and whiny crying emo grown children who could be acting like accountable, adaptable, thriving adults but instead are crying about being opressed by men. What the actual fuck is this 30 years ahead you aspire to? It's a fucking joke, today's time. It's a bunch of idiot sheeple being lead around like cattle to slaughter, being influenced by media and news and horrible entertainment that's constantly planting seeds of dissatisfaction and confusion about the simplest parts of being human.

Following the laws of nature and of ones own nature is not oppression or societal idiocy. It's good and normal. Some people like to compete, like to thrive as a team, like overcoming adversity and rising above a dangerous situation together. But to have those feelings of social achievement and relief and jubilation, the element of danger and suspense has to be there. Some people love it. They're not trying to be macho or prove anything. They're social and human and it's part of being human for some of us. Get over your attempts at trying to intellectualize the human experience and lessen the nature of it all. This is all a bunch of spoon fed brainwashing to socially engineer a pack of spineless idiots who never question the books they're being taught from so believe their ridiculous educations as if it came from a higher authority. Pffft. Fuck that. Try listening to your own soul instead of this intellectualized brainwashing garbage that comes from media, entertainment and state controlled education. It's so obvious, the social programming.

It feels good to win as a team. It feels good to take a risk for the team. It feels good to overcome as a team. That's natural for some of us. Stop the intellectualizing of humanity. The mind is limited. It doesn't work. Some things just are and rationalization doesn't change it.