Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
But that is exactly the duality of the Meadow and of woodblock's entire oeuvre. Its a place to meet online to take disputes (like a message board!), accompanied by reminders of how you won't be able to win a physical battle (somewhere in Canada). And that people better than posters have taken their shot and lost.

Its a true mind bender. The Meadow is a place an argument can be settled, except that the final form cannot exist in this space.

Maybe its Part II of a trilogy?
Hey Bye George I think you got it.

The Meadow was to be a place where 'only' two verbal combatants could begin a take down of the other (without any posting input by any other member).

It was to be the equivalent to the arranged Street Fight between 'only two combatants' like I was used to, in the tough streets of my Hometown the Port City, Saint John, New Brunswick Canada. That literally without any threats of actual physical violence 'of course'.

It was to be a posting duel with one member having the objective of out duelling the other. Using any writing means possible, except threats of violence was 'off limits'.

That duel may go on for hours to even days and the loser is the member that gives up and fails to post for say 20-30 minutes 'Time Limit'.

My Name Is Ed..woodbuck27