Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Isn't Rosen Mr. Inaccurate this year?
    I don't think he's inaccurate. He just seems like a turd, and his teams didn't win much (UCLA barely went .500 with him). Physically, he reminds me of a skinnier Carson Palmer. He's the best looking QB on film.

This QB group seems a bit overrated as far as franchise QB material--although there are more decent prospects than normal. Most will get drafted too high. I didn't expect to like Mason Rudolph (thought he'd be a system QB), but the more I watch of him, the more I like.

It's a good group of RBs. Barkley is a stud. I like Sony Michel a lot.

I just started studying the WRs, and I don't like the ones at the top much. I think Ridley is head and shoulders above the rest. He's not going to wow you with his ball skills or YAC (he's more Marvin Harrison than Terrell Owens), but I love his route running and hands. Michael Gallup is a sleeper I like. He looks better on film than the guys ahead of him.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 02-04-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson