Thread: Thoughts On HC Mike McCarthy's Purge Of Packer Coaches. What makes any sense?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    Help me understand this graph. For 2017, you have an AR/MM led offense averaging 20 pts per game. I calculate 26.8 pts/game.
    The graph indicates ppg for the whole season. It was 27 ppg when Rodgers started, but 20 ppg overall. By AR/MM led offense, I assume they mean since 2009. Not sure why they didn't include 2008.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    The graph indicates ppg for the whole season. It was 27 ppg when Rodgers started, but 20 ppg overall. By AR/MM led offense, I assume they mean since 2009. Not sure why they didn't include 2008.
    yes we know this. The Graph is deliberately inaccurate.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Ok, but your graph is specifically titled an AR/MM led offense. That's NOT accurate.

Ok, but your graph is specifically titled an AR/MM led offense. That's NOT accurate.
    Wait a minute. When did it become MY graph?

That Graph wasn't created by anyone here at Packerrats.com. That Graph comes from an outside of Packerrats source.

Of course, that Graph for Seasons 2013 and 2017 would look differently, if it was draw to specifically determine the MM and Aaron Rodgers led Packer 'O'.

The Packer 'O' performs much better with Aaron Rodgers behind Center.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That Graph wasn't created by anyone here at Packerrats.com. That Graph comes from an outside of Packerrats source.
    And yet somehow, someone posted it on Packerratd. A misleading/mislabeled graph. Then that person at Packerrats said that proved that the Packer O with AR is slipping,

I wonder who that was?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    And yet somehow, someone posted it on Packerratd. A misleading/mislabeled graph. Then that person at Packerrats said that proved that the Packer O with AR is slipping,

I wonder who that was?
    If you absolutely need to whine about how the Author (s) of that Graph labeled it that's just who you are.

I'll stick with what the Author (s) of that Graph claimed as the main argument and a Packers declining Offense.since it's Hey Days back in the 2011 Season. Take Aaron Rodgers away from the Mike McCarthy HC Offense and it's significant what Aaron Rodgers NOT Mike McCarthy means to the success of the Green Bay Packers.:

Both the Packers 'Offensive' NFL Ranking and Pts/gm are trending in the wrong direction (Points down and ranking sliding toward yellow). It is also alarming, just how much better the Offense was the last time Rodgers was injured and lost significant games (2013) than it was in this past Season 2017.

I support that position:
    My position isn't 'hardly', an indictment of Aaron Rodgers.

My position is clearly aimed at Packers HC Mike McCarthy, as not being the outstanding Offensive Play Caller; nor 'the QB Whisperer' that some Packer fans insist he is.

Packers Offense NFL Ranking:

2017 Rank 21st ... See Ranking in Season 2013 or the last Season when Aaron Rodgers missed significant games The decline here is significant.

MM's backup QB that he had considerable confidence in is Brett Hundley.That game after game Mike McCarthy refused to blame for any and every Packer loss as Hundley went 3-6 and 1-5 at Lambeau Field. The games at Lambeau Field included the Packers Mike McCarthy Coached Offense being Shut Out TWICE!

2016 Rank 4th

2015 Rank 15th

2014 Rank 1st

2013 Rank 8th

2012 Rank 5th

2011 Rank 1st

2010 Rank 10th
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-13-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau