Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am down on how all the offseason changes happened, and I still think McCarthy pulled an arrogant move with the GM thing, and I think Murphy kowtowed and has set himself up for failure...
    Murphy "demoted" a GM who not only was too incompetent to do his job, but has become, apparently, mentally incompetent.

Couple of examples: Thompson couldn't find anyone better to replace Gunter when Gunter was starting, and the Polar Bear had no clue where he was during a meeting with the suits. Polar Bear is not fit for GM duty anymore.

If Guntekunst utilizes Belichickism, the Packers should win at least 2 more Super Bowls before A-Rod hangs up the cleats.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 02-13-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Murphy "demoted" a GM who not only was too incompetent to do his job, but has become, apparently, mentally incompetent.

Couple of examples: Thompson couldn't find anyone better to replace Gunter when Gunter was starting, and the Polar Bear had no clue where he was during a meeting with the suits. Polar Bear is not fit for GM duty anymore.

If Guntekunst utilizes Belichickism, the Packers should win at least 2 more Super Bowls before A-Rod hangs up the cleats.
    If it was as easy as utilizing a system, everybody would win the Super Bowl every year!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If it was as easy as utilizing a system, everybody would win the Super Bowl every year!
    It is certainly easier with an elite QB. But the Eggles won it with a backup QB while utilizing Belichickism, so an elite QB is preferred but not required. (Wentz did look pretty elite during the 10 minutes I watched him play on the tube.)
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.