Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

I would take every Jaguar starter over every Packer starter by position on defense. Watching the playoffs this year has really shed some light on the talent deficiencies this team has.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    I would take every Jaguar starter over every Packer starter by position on defense. Watching the playoffs this year has really shed some light on the talent deficiencies this team has.
    Pretty much the same with every playoff teams back up QB's as well.

Jaguars might have given the Pats a score with bad clock management.

so is this how new england always plays. just have brady throw it up long and wait for the penalties?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    so is this how new england always plays. just have brady throw it up long and wait for the penalties?
    Not usually. But really who cares? Rodgers does that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Haven't seen anything I would consider a foul. They haven't been hitting him late.
    I haven’t either but if you keep hitting QB after throw it’s going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jaguars might have given the Pats a score with bad clock management.
    and by hitting gronk in the helmet while he was dropping the ball

is gronk the most injury prone player of all time?

i'm pretty sure he;'s gotten injured at least once everytime i've watched a pats game

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and by hitting gronk in the helmet while he was dropping the ball

is gronk the most injury prone player of all time?

i'm pretty sure he;'s gotten injured at least once everytime i've watched a pats game

Gronk is one of my favorites. But I agree he seems hurt all the time. Every time he gets hit he gets up like an old man.

Haven't seen anything I would consider a foul. They haven't been hitting him late.
    jags are just flat out hitting hard on every play

I take it back. 2 penalties let the Pats score without bad clock management. 55 seconds left.

Their defense might be good enough to make me a liar but you don’t normally beat New England at home by not letting your offense try to score.

I don't see how they can let Gronk back in the game after staggering off the field. I'm sure the NFL will find a way but that's gotta be a concussion.

PFF’s Monson and Chris Brown do not agree with DPI flag. What do you think?

https://twitter.com/pff_sam/status/955188757753421824

I don't see how they can let Gronk back in the game after staggering off the field. I'm sure the NFL will find a way but that's gotta be a concussion.
    In further proof that Goodell can take any situation and make it worse, everyone is calling for college targeting rules in the NFL. And no one likes the targeting rules in college because of uneven enforcement.

i thought it was a terrible call

there has been much worse not called in this game already

this is how people can claim the games are rigged. you let then play hard all game, then you call a ticky tac foul that changes the whole course of the game. just like calling or not calling an offensive holding can change a game at any time

I thought it was obvious at first but on replay not 100% sure. You could even make a case for offensive PI.

In further proof that Goodell can take any situation and make it worse, everyone is calling for college targeting rules in the NFL. And no one likes the targeting rules in college because of uneven enforcement.
    i love the rule in college

throw the flag and take a look to determine if the guy should be kicked out or not. i've only seen it work right, i haven't witnessed any questionable decisions

I thought it was obvious at first but on replay not 100% sure. You could even make a case for offensive PI.
    i thought it was offensive when i first saw the flag, the WR had his hands all over the cb's back, and gave him a shove

So it's pretty much a given anymore that if a player gets their bell rung it's a concussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    So it's pretty much a given anymore that if a player gets their bell rung it's a concussion?
    getting 'your bell rung" is the old school way of saying you just got a severe brain injury

so yeah, it is

and i think we'll start seeing it used more as a tactic. we saw it happen with adams twice this year. if you only get a 15 yard penalty for knocking the top weapon of the other team out of the game, thats a pretty nice trade off