Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your early take on Jordan Love?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    J Mac is a POS.

Let me know when he wins the Owl.

I don't disagree with criticism of Murphy. I'm definitely suspicious of that Ginger fuck.

Blog Entries
    I think it's hard to explain why GB will be better as a result of this draft.
    I think it's hard to explain how we gained any ground on the better teams in the NFC.....Seattle/San Fran/New Orleans....and others.

We can say we're going to improve from within, If that is the best argument we have every fan of ever team can say that.

If you look at rounds one to three at all of the listed picks, there are not many, if any....top 3 rounds I'd rather have than Green Bay's

I respect Brandon's passion

I've lowered my expectations
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I seriously doubt they are pushing Rodgers out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rodgers was actually in on the decision process that got us Love and didn't get us a speed receiver, not that I agree with either, but the fact is, these people took us to 13-3 and the NFC championship team last season. Just maybe they know what they're doing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I seriously doubt they are pushing Rodgers out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rodgers was actually in on the decision process that got us Love and didn't get us a speed receiver, not that I agree with either, but the fact is, these people took us to 13-3 and the NFC championship team last season. Just maybe they know what they're doing.
    No kidding! My 78 year old father said last week that the Packers probably have more Monday morning GM's than any other team in the league. He went on to add that the men that run the team have forgotten more than the vast majority of us know.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    No kidding! My 78 year old father said last week that the Packers probably have more Monday morning GM's than any other team in the league. He went on to add that the men that run the team have forgotten more than the vast majority of us know.
    I think that is true for all teams. The front office knows a lot more than we will even scratch the surface on. This draft confuses me and I hope they are right but I have a bad feeling about this.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I think that is true for all teams. The front office knows a lot more than we will even scratch the surface on. This draft confuses me and I hope they are right but I have a bad feeling about this.
    Yeah, confuses me too, but I've been a packer fan for a long long time, so if they really screwed the pooch, I guess I will have to live with it and hope I live long enough to see them win another championship.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Yeah, confuses me too, but I've been a packer fan for a long long time, so if they really screwed the pooch, I guess I will have to live with it and hope I live long enough to see them win another championship.
    Gonna be awhile. So I hope your still in your teens.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Best case scenario is ESB steps up, Gary and Keke develop into starters, and Burks finally figures out how to play football.

If those things happen, we can maybe contend next year. If not?? We're looking at 2024 at the earliest.
    wist

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Here is another top 10 stupid thing you have posted.

It wouldn’t surprise me is ARod was in on the descision process to draft Jordan Love.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Here is another top 10 stupid thing you have posted.

It wouldn’t surprise me is ARod was in on the descision process to draft Jordan Love.

NFL network discussed this in detail. They reported that Drew Brees was called and in the know that the Saints might draft Jalen Hurts if he fell to them. Also reported GB did not do that with Rodgers and just noted their GM put out a quote that Aaron is a professional...etc....and we figure he'll be fine with the decision
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

There is delusion and then there is just being not that smart.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ed-jordan-love

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post

King is making comments about Rodgers out of thin air.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don’t believe so. Lots of chatter. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. There was much optimism things would of gone differently and Rodgers publicly shared that optimism.

Anyone would be hard pressed to come up with a reason where Rodgers could be happy about this.

And when Rodgers does come out publicly and says he doesn’t wanna be a Packer anymore nobody has any right to be upset with him. He didn’t do this.

I don’t believe so. Lots of chatter. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. There was much optimism things would of gone differently and Rodgers publicly shared that optimism.

Anyone would be hard pressed to come up with a reason where Rodgers could be happy about this.

And when Rodgers does come out publicly and says he doesn’t wanna be a Packer anymore nobody has any right to be upset with him. He didn’t do this.
    So far we have an imagined conversation by Peter King and a fake Ian Rapoport account.

You got anything else?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

King interviews a lot on 1070 the Game; He may be making comments out of this air; but the guy has shitloads and shitloads of sources. Most of what he says has substance

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    King interviews a lot on 1070 the Game; He may be making comments out of this air; but the guy has shitloads and shitloads of sources. Most of what he says has substance
    Find me any hint of a source here. He attributes this to no one. Its his imagination.

Now he could be right. Rodgers might be prepping to exit the Packer as we speak. But Peter King isn't reporting any of this, he is imagining this.

The long, full page of history from Terry Bradshaw to Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers unrolls slowly and after long years But if Mr. Jojo Starbuck and Mr. Interceptaverde Jr. have taught me anything, its that eventually team and vet QB's interests will diverge. We might be there or perhaps a year away. But Peter doesn't know anything we don't know yet.

And there are people who actually believe the fake news media (let not this be construed as politics - those assholic media idiots infest sports too).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Does anyone take anything Peter King writes/says seriously ?

The guy is a pot stirrer and click bait story writing hack

Bach's comment was pretty interesting (assuming it was reported accurately).

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Bach's comment was pretty interesting (assuming it was reported accurately).
    Where did you see it?

EDIT (found it): http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-to-be-on-fire