Thread: Finley getting 57th opinion on his neck today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Those were just examples of what maybe could have been done. Perhaps more importantly, with a bunch more cap space, Tt might have felt comfortable signing a F A. Sure, he COULD have anyway, but I really believe TT has a comfort level of space which he is willing to spend up to, but not over except when absolutely necessary. With Finley's dollars he might have signed that years version of Peppers or Woodson.

Wasted cap dollars is always wasted, and matters long term.
    If Jermichael Finley is ever declared ready to return as a Green Bay Packers by the teams doctor. As I view it as a fan:

It's wisdom for TT to offer him much less than the money he was paid in his last contract. Looking at his availability and production after the 2011 season (Jermichael Finley's career season). Should Ted Thompson return JerMichael Finley to the roster at a price tag in the order of $8 Million$ / season for whatever duration?

I say no way that should happen.

I hope that TT moves on past JerMichael Finley; that Mike McCarthy let's go in his mind of this TE.

Can I predict that this will be the case in the end? Do I see a flip side?

Mike McCarthy. MM seems to be "in love" with JerMichael Finley. If that's the case then that might influence Ted Thompson to extend JF and even overpay him in so doing.

This is an interesting watch. maybe one of the more interesting watch's of so many in this remaining exciting off season as we witness the 2014 Green Bay Packer roster evolve.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-30-2014 at 05:47 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau