Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
Yeah, Jalen Carter was involved in a car crash - basically he was drag racing with other UGA staff and plauers and the other car crashed and people died. He fled the scene but came back later.

I like T.Sweat's tape but he's not going to be a 3 down player and he's also not a great fit in Hafley's 4-3. That plus this latest dumbfuckery will drop him down boards, and word of him liking to party (He was arrested at 2pm in the afternoon on a Sunday) is a major red flag. Yeah, he's young and immature, but what happens when he gets a bag of money and is expected to be a pro? GB has a pretty full DL room now, but I could see them sneaky pick one late. Kenny Clark's contract is up and they might go younger there, but I'd rather keep Clark.
The Boyd kid from NIU was brought in for a top 30 visit, look for him to be a Day 3 prospect for GB.

If Sweat was there in R4 or 5 I'd think about it, but he'll be gone by then. When he's motivated and keeps his pad level low he is an absolute load and IOL will get bowled into the QB's lap. I saw it sometimes, but not enough. Kind of a shame, was enjoying the image of Garrett Bradbury trying to handle him and failing miserably.
He blew in the little machine at 330 AM. Ya know,. the cocktail hour. Maybe they booked him at 2pm, but the action took place in the early morning hours. The guy was faced.