In 2016, Platte said that Size (height and weight) made up 20% of the score. Bench is another 10% of score.
https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...-why-they-work

I think it's fair to look at size outliers and be wary.
Even with his size, bench and explosion numbers IDK how AJ Dillon was a 9.15 RAS. His 10 yard and agility numbers were not great. It's certainly possible there's some adjustments being made for size to those (41" vert is impressive no matter what, but especially at his weight) and it does feel a little distorted.

GB doesn't use RAS, but they have some similar measurement they use - I suspect it is tailored by position and puts higher importance on agility and explosion measurements.

All of that aside, I'll be captain obvious and say you have to go off film. Game tape and GPS tracking data from games (and practice) can reveal a lot about a player. Training for weeks to master combine drills can mask things tape can't. Tape tells you if you're a good player, drills tell if you're a good athlete. I also like the adage that you don't double-count combine drill performance in your grading - it should be evident on tape already. If it's not, go back and rewatch, and question why there's a difference.