Page 395 of 563 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Hope you enjoy the game tomorrow JH.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    You too!!
    Love is in the air!!!
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

It's even more enjoyable knowing that Bert and his tainted legacy are home watching on TV.

the favre jinx is over

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    It's even more enjoyable knowing that Bert and his tainted legacy are home watching on TV.
    Y'know, I've been thinking we should be grateful that Bert was such a c______t when he left; all the fanfare just welded the rest of the team together to rally behing Rodgers. Imagine if Bert had left with grace and become an elder statesman for the Pack. The pressure would have been threefold and maybe too much for the kid.

The shit storm probably helped shape this team.

THANKS BERT!!!!

Whether he left with grace or as douchebag, he still helped put one Lombardi trophy under glass. The rest I could care less.

Time to turn the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Y'know, I've been thinking we should be grateful that Bert was such a c______t when he left; all the fanfare just welded the rest of the team together to rally behing Rodgers. Imagine if Bert had left with grace and become an elder statesman for the Pack. The pressure would have been threefold and maybe too much for the kid.

THANKS BERT!!!!
    I have thought this for a long time and agree 100%.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

THANKS BERT!!!!
    you know, that's very true. this team really came together and rallied around rodgers after all the drama unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Whether he left with grace or as douchebag, he still helped put one Lombardi trophy under glass. The rest I could care less.

Time to turn the page.
    That's very gracious of you. I piss on his Green Bay legacy. But, I'm not bitter.

THANKS BERT!!!!
    Not bad, Tar! I can follow that pretty easily.
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Could you imagine if he was a Packer Marketing person or whatever.....and they lost (or even won for that matter) today? I can.

Last edited by HowardRoark; 01-23-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

That's very gracious of you. I piss on his Green Bay legacy. But, I'm not bitter.
    Could care less about his legacy, I care about trophies. He helped add to one.

Joining you in a nice long piss.... ahhhhhh......
    Football been very very good to me

I care about trophies. He helped add to one.
    Maybe two if they win their next game..... Still, the one that he left behind for us to behold pales in comparison to the other two.

Blog Entries

Time to turn the page.
    +1
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    +1
    I fart in your general apologist homer direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    +1
    Page turned. It says: 'Favre still sucks ass'! Favre curse lifted but Favre still gotta repent. Then we talk, then we forgive!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    Page turned. It says: 'Favre still sucks ass'! Favre curse lifted but Favre still gotta repent. Then we talk, then we forgive!
    Move on already. He's part of Packers lore and it's in the history books. What's done is done.

I'm looking through the windshield, enough of the rear view mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    Favre curse lifted but Favre still gotta repent. Then we talk, then we forgive!
    You're a bigger man than I am. IMO, "sorry for shitting on you after you made my career and saved me from certain oblivion" just sounds so hollow.

What a bunch of crap....the Favre years were fantastic until the end. I don't care that he was a womanizer or a drunk...he brought fight and excitement back to the Packers. Was he a fuck at the end...? Absolutely...but I will never forget that great stretch of football in the 90s.
    C.H.U.D.

Smile

All your talk of sin earlier and now repenting and forgiveness? Geez, you’re like a theologian or something.