Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You got the Pink Power Pistol? Were those the ones with the additional jumper cable accessory? I heard the first 500 were hand-numbered by Tom Byron.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwadu View Post
    You got the Pink Power Pistol? Were those the ones with the additional jumper cable accessory? I heard the first 500 were hand-numbered by Tom Byron.
    Yes Sister Girl.... they were actually hand-held by Tom Byron.... they also have a charger for your car... you know what a bitch our commutes are out here... must pass the time somehow...
    Football been very very good to me

Thank God my windows have a hard tint.

I have found that the sybian keeps the cup shaken, not stirred. You'll never hit a pothole the same way again.

Remember you tried hooking a cookiebullet up to a lawnmower engine for shop class and Sister Magdela confiscated it? Now that was funny.

Remember you tried hooking a cookiebullet up to a lawnmower engine for shop class and Sister Magdela confiscated it? Now that was funny.
    She didn't seem to think it was at the time... but now that I think about it... I never saw it again but she sure had a more pleasant demeanor in class the rest of the year.

And all this time I thought she just had Parkinson's.

And all this time I thought she just had Parkinson's.
    And to think that the shakes and rattles in her rolls were simply compliments of my Shop Class experiment.... God bless...