Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Speaking of which, can we have images as signatures again?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I don't see this as insulting. I've taken crap far worse than this from Bears fans for 6 years of Favre late season debacles. I either ignore them or remind them about Rex Grossman. People need to have thicker skins for crissakes.
    Maybe, but I happen to agree with TD on this. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I've butted head with RG in these forums (some time ago, pre-Joe) and would've been pretty pissed off if I'd been reprimanded for doing so by the admin, only to later find out he was the admin.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Did I ask your fucking opinion? Who are you? This topic is between members of this forum not shits who try to promote their fucking forum. You dont have shit to say in what goes on here. I dont go to your spot and tag it. Dont fucking do it here or expect to bounce. People here do things the http://PackersRats.com way.
    Goddamn you're a bitchy little girl, Madtown. I've been a member of this forum for almost 2 years, and people are surprised to hear that I run Packer forums. Does that sound like I've been promoting my forums? And you're queer enough to actually remove the names of them in my post two years later? When I just complimented your site and didn't advise anyone to switch or check my sites out? What a fucking pussy you are. Holy shit. I knew you were a bitch, but wow.

You can feel free to come to my sites an advocate for Packerrats. I'm not that way. You wouldn't be the first. My sites will survive on their own merits, and if they don't, then oh well. I don't get all bent out of shape if someone mentions another website. Seriously, feel free. Your stupid bullshit has been losing you members for years, so you could use the help, and my site-that-cannot-be-named-here is more active than this one by quite a bit, year round. I honestly don't mind.

I go to four Packer forums, personally, because I like to discuss the Packers. I have mentioned and linked to Packerrats on both of my sites before. Like I said, it's a good site, even if you and retail are desperately trying to fuck it up with your own personal drama and power trips. It's a good site despite all your bullshit. Your threat of banning me "for promoting my site" is a cute little reminder of how you idiots are fucking this site up. Over-sensitive, defensive, power tripping retards trying to kill a good site. That sucks. Oh, and I know you didn't ask, that's why I said, "Just my unsolicited opinion, but I'm right, dammit." Look up "unsolicited" if you need to.

Just how stupid is your shit? Check this shit out, one PM from each of the secret identities you little comic book pussies made up to hide behind-

From "Joe" this January-
    You have received an infraction at PackerRats.com

Dear get louder at lambeau,

You have received an infraction at PackerRats.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    Keep your personal biases out of your responses.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=568748
    Did I really write "This is my favorite joke is..."?? I'm getting dumber and dumber. Next thing you know, I'll start agreeing with Retail.
    All the best,
    PackerRats.com
    This one is from "administrator" in January of 2010-
    attitude

Need to ask you to "tone it down". It isn't your job to "shake the shit" out of idiots. Find other ways to make your point without calling folks idiots and swearing at them. Even if they're wrong, they are entitled to their opinions, and entitled not to be belittled.
    I think it was probably retail both times, because it seems like he was the one I was probably arguing with. Pussy-ass shit, plain and simple, to use fake accounts like that. I think everyone here would agree.

Anywho, the point of my post, which one of your members thought was a "great post", while another said you could take pointers from me, but that you only got butthurt by, was that you are making your job harder by being such a controlling pussy. Just let it run itself, and stay out of the way, and maybe you won't get burnt out by it. You are making it harder than it needs to be, and you are holding the forum back with your bullshit and secret pussy shit. You are being a drama queen, and then bitching that you got burnt out by all the drama. Go figure.

Or, just keep being a pussy, ban me for hurting your feelings, and lose yet another regular poster. Your call. Mraynrand and your boy retail have both expressed that they expect you to continue to be a bitch to them for speaking the truth, so why would anyone expect any different out of you? You have created your own legacy. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by get louder at lambeau; 06-10-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I missed a free mousepad?! Fuck! I was hoping now that I live near you, you could be my southern nutz. Now... I don't know... I'm just... very very disappointed.

Anyway, anyone else here watch this show Real Housewifes in New York? There's this woman on there that I think is named Kelly. And she is fucking looney. Stupid crazy. Mostly stupid, but also crazy. Maybe too stupid to realize she's crazy or the other way around, but there is something wrong with her. But in a very specific way that reminded me a lot of a couple of posters, but mostly Partial, but with boobs... then again, maybe it was the hair. I digress. Now I kind of forgot what I was talking about. Something about people expecting to be able to say whatever kind of crazy shit they want and if anyone disagreed, that was basis for personal attacks, outrage, sobbing, and general protected vaginal activity. Harlan was guilty of that too, but mostly as a proxy for other "victims." "Protecting" these people ended up causing a lot more harm than anything else, because everyone else is expected to play along with their craziness. Don't do that. Whoever is going to make these decisions.
    Skin, you goofball.

I didn't get or want a fucking mousepad. It was NO Mo Moss and JSR that started an outlaw forum because they had a hissy (supposedly) with this place. Actually, both those two wanted to make money off a Packer Forum. They hoped to sell ads and geegaws from their site to make bucks. It was a lame idea and a a lamer site.

Don't lament cause you didn't get a mousepad, No Mo never delivered on the shit he promised all the stupid posters.

As far a censorship, that deal goes round and round. I think everything should be open and let it rip, etc. But man, when you get a cat like Partial, it's tough. That kid had the brains of a lake fly and the stamina of a bull moose. He'd get locked onto some foolish shit that pissed everybody off and just wouldn't let go.

You almost have to ban a goof like that, otherwise the Forum will grind to a halt.

Oh yeah, Louder, turn down the volume on your yap, willya?
    Last edited by KYPack; 06-10-2011 at 01:24 PM.

.......but mostly Partial, but with boobs... .
    I thought Partial had boobs; didn't that picture get one of you in trouble with Sybil? Weren't they saggy too?
    Last edited by HowardRoark; 06-10-2011 at 01:40 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Personal insults doesn't bother me.
    Hey Billy Bob, I think the word is "don't."

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Sorry, just responding in kind to Der Fuhrer's post. Feel free to skip over it, like I do with many of the other long winded ones.

We need to make sure Google recognizes us as an official home for CPA spats......it will great.

I don't even remember the last time I checked this site. This is some good shit

Life's been fricken busy - now on the East Coast for awhile. Months are flying by. If they don't let the Pack go to see Obama - I'm gonna be pissed as I could walk to the fricken white house now.

Madtown - you crazy motherfucker. We should have a reward system where you can only get an eighth when you update this forum. I'll pay for the sack if it stops people from bitching.

RG - nice job, man. It is a thankless job. I liked 'Joe'.

And honestly, I don't know or really care what the software forum would do. It was hard as hell in creating articles, organizing who, editing and all that. Maybe just open up who can post to the main page and put the terms of service as 'at your own risk lest public flogging for being a fucking idiot'.

As a libertarian, I like the personal responsibility angle a lot. If we start getting a bunch of trolls and shitty posts - still have to do clean-up. As long as people are cool with knowing shit can/will get deleted, they have no ground to bitch.

The multiple login thing is a tough one. At JSO, it was annoying as fuck. I, for one, like the single login unless you want to have an alter ego (and then only MTP or whoever runs this place) can grant. Then MTP - you can keep some fun secrets on the masses. Mexicans rule.

Other than that - going against the flow of forums is a good strategy.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    Sorry, just responding in kind to Der Fuhrer's post. Feel free to skip over it, like I do with many of the other long winded ones.
    You had four "pussy's" in your post.

I believe Skin has set the limit to two "pussy's" per insult post.

Try to plan your actions accordingly.

As far a censorship, that deal goes round and round. I think everything should be open and let it rip, etc. But man, when you get a cat like Partial, it's tough. That kid had the brains of a lake fly and the stamina of a bull moose. He'd get locked onto some foolish shit that pissed everybody off and just wouldn't let go.

You almost have to ban a goof like that, otherwise the Forum will grind to a halt.

I'd just keep changing the offensive posts to something ridiculous until he figured it out on his own.

Boy, I'd be one shitty mod.

You had four "pussy's" in your post.

I believe Skin has set the limit to two "pussy's" per insult post.

Try to plan your actions accordingly.
    Well, I don't see how I could have gotten by with any less than four. Maybe if I switched some of them out for "vagina" or "twat"?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    We need to make sure Google recognizes us as an official home for CPA spats......it will great.

Good one. Another drama show canceled half way through an episode....

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post

Life's been fricken busy - now on the East Coast for awhile. Months are flying by. If they don't let the Pack go to see Obama - I'm gonna be pissed as I could walk to the fricken white house now.

Madtown - you crazy motherfucker. We should have a reward system where you can only get an eighth when you update this forum. I'll pay for the sack if it stops people from bitching.

And honestly, I don't know or really care what the software forum would do. It was hard as hell in creating articles, organizing who, editing and all that. Maybe just open up who can post to the main page and put the terms of service as 'at your own risk lest public flogging for being a fucking idiot'.

As a libertarian, I like the personal responsibility angle a lot. If we start getting a bunch of trolls and shitty posts - still have to do clean-up. As long as people are cool with knowing shit can/will get deleted, they have no ground to bitch.

The multiple login thing is a tough one. At JSO, it was annoying as fuck. I, for one, like the single login unless you want to have an alter ego (and then only MTP or whoever runs this place) can grant. Then MTP - you can keep some fun secrets on the masses. Mexicans rule.

Thanks for that. I appreciate it. I got more wrong, probably, than I got right, but for better or worse I guess.

welcome back, you've been missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post

Thanks for that. I appreciate it. I got more wrong, probably, than I got right, but for better or worse I guess.

welcome back, you've been missed.

Skin, you goofball.

I didn't get or want a fucking mousepad. It was NO Mo Moss and JSR that started an outlaw forum because they had a hissy (supposedly) with this place. Actually, both those two wanted to make money off a Packer Forum. They hoped to sell ads and geegaws from their site to make bucks. It was a lame idea and a a lamer site.

Don't lament cause you didn't get a mousepad, No Mo never delivered on the shit he promised all the stupid posters.

I'm going to steal the bolded part. FANTASTIC. You should write more. Hilarious and accurate at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I'd just keep changing the offensive posts to something ridiculous until he figured it out on his own.

Boy, I'd be one shitty mod.

I never thought of that. I think we'd have seen the guy die of a coronary. But it would have been interesting.

FWIW - you'd have probably done a better job than me. In any event, it would have been more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    I thought Partial had boobs; didn't that picture get one of you in trouble with Sybil? Weren't they saggy too?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    but mostly Partial, but with boobs... then again, maybe it was the hair.
    If it weren't for your rabid breast fixation, you would have seen this was addressed.

Speaking of breasts, can we get a bouncing breasts emoticon? Damn handy, that.

That kid had the brains of a lake fly and the stamina of a bull moose.
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    I'm going to steal the bolded part. FANTASTIC. You should write more. Hilarious and accurate at the same time.
    I thought the same thing.

Problem was, he had an entirely different vision of himself (and his dimepeice, from what I hear) than everyone else did. And not just his on-line persona. His posts insisting he was 6'2" and had the arm of a hall-of-famer were highly entertaining to some of us who seemed to come away with a different impression. Out of his respect for his privacy, I wouldn't say what those impressions were, just that it wasn't that.

But let's not make this about bashing Partial, at least until he shows up. If retail's lifted the court order...

I thought the same thing.

Problem was, he had an entirely different vision of himself (and his dimepeice, from what I hear) than everyone else did. And not just his on-line persona. His posts insisting he was 6'2" and had the arm of a hall-of-famer were highly entertaining to some of us who seemed to come away with a different impression. Out of his respect for his privacy, I wouldn't say what those impressions were, just that it wasn't that.

But let's not make this about bashing Partial, at least until he shows up. If retail's lifted the court order...
    I have no vote, and understand that the sentence has been commuted.