Page 425 of 563 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 525 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

I don't know. If I'm Favre and I actually want to be retired this time, I immediately put out a statement that says so.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I don't know. If I'm Favre and I actually want to be retired this time, I immediately put out a statement that says so.
    We already got the Bus Cook "Brett Favre is retired" statement that is the first step towards a Favre-comeback. This could get messy.
    </delurk>

Perhaps, but he does not have an obligation to respond to every rumor or bit of speculation someone starts about him. Even if he did want to play, I don't see the Dolphins being a very attractive situation for him.

If he completely quashes the the first one, there won't be others to respond to. Maybe he doesn't want to play, but still likes the attention.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Favre IMO would try to come back if a very good team loses their starting QB sometime during the season. He's probably be texting a team like the Patriots or Steelers before that game was over
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Favre IMO would try to come back if a very good team loses their starting QB sometime during the season. He's probably be texting a team like the Patriots or Steelers before that game was over

Did Deana give him his cellphone back?

If he is not signed by the bye week I say give him a one day contract and hold a celebation during the bye. The only question is do the players get half the revenue generated?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Perhaps, but he does not have an obligation to respond to every rumor or bit of speculation someone starts about him. Even if he did want to play, I don't see the Dolphins being a very attractive situation for him.
    Clearly, Joe, you have not seen the South Beach babes.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

If he completely quashes the the first one, there won't be others to respond to. Maybe he doesn't want to play, but still likes the attention.
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...-Dolphins.html

“I haven’t heard anything, and I don’t have any interest,” Favre told Darlington. “No.”

In fact, Favre seemed incredulous a reporter would even make the journey.

“You’re from Miami?” Favre asked when introduced to Darlington. “Don’t you have anything better to do?”

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Did Deana give him his cellphone back?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...-Dolphins.html

“I haven’t heard anything, and I don’t have any interest,” Favre told Darlington. “No.”

In fact, Favre seemed incredulous a reporter would even make the journey.

“You’re from Miami?” Favre asked when introduced to Darlington. “Don’t you have anything better to do?”
    Miami has poop. Reggie Bush and Marshall? he ain't coming back for that. At least not until week 8.

Maybe he doesn't want to play, but still likes the attention.
    Another ten years and L'il Lorenzo may feel the same way.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

I suppose it had to come to this. Favre has an impersonator. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...y=mod|mostview

I suppose it had to come to this. Favre has an impersonator. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...y=mod|mostview

I knew it wasn't him. He wasn't texting anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCityFan View Post
    I knew it wasn't him. He wasn't texting anyone.
    Favre doesn't text when he's wearing pants, so that doesn't break the illusion.
    </delurk>

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I don't think getting out your cell phone and sending Bill Belichik or Mike Tomlin a picture of your penis is going to get you a job quarterbacking.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

"I know that I can still play."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

clearly an imposter. he's in the wrong colors.

Colts | Jim Irsay interested in Brett Favre?
    Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:08:50 -0700

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay posted on his official Twitter account that he was in the hometown of retired QB Brett Favre (Vikings) Sunday, Aug. 21. The agent for Favre said he has not heard of any interest from the Colts. Irsay's tweet said, "Brad, I'm in Hattiesburg ... is it right or left at the Firechief?"
    Thanks Ted!

Quote Originally Posted by packrulz View Post
    Colts | Jim Irsay interested in Brett Favre?
    Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:08:50 -0700

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay posted on his official Twitter account that he was in the hometown of retired QB Brett Favre (Vikings) Sunday, Aug. 21. The agent for Favre said he has not heard of any interest from the Colts. Irsay's tweet said, "Brad, I'm in Hattiesburg ... is it right or left at the Firechief?"
    Irsay was clearly just joking, but he should have known there would be media attention with a tweet like this.