Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My balls

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Jury is still out on the kids because the oldest is trying to drive me nuts before they can drive. I think they want my car.
    OMGosh.....the "CAR" pressure!!!!! My daughter drove me nutts while I looked for a car for her!!!!!! I never knew she had it in her to be that way....lol Finally got one a few weeks ago and all is well in the world again!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Jesus, looks like nutz and I are the model of marital success around here. Let here who else is still with their first family before I become so depressed I leave mine.

All my wives were present and accounted for this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    All my wives were present and accounted for this morning.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The middle left ain't that bad.

Those is some handsome women-folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Those is some handsome women-folk.
    They have the kind of hips that can birth 10-15 kids easy - two at a time if necessary.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'd do every one of them. I'd need a week, though, a couple of them would require some preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Still married here - two kids, 18 and 16
    Congratulations Skinbasket, Deputy Nutz and mraynrand. I was just talking to a close buddy fr. back east tonight about marriage and re-mariage. He's never married and would enjoy meeting the right one to do that. He's a fella I met when I did my BEd @ UNB Fredericton Campus (1988). Ron tells me that the success rate fr first times (marriage ) runs about 50%. Thyat's easier then getting a University Degree where 2 out of 3 ( or 67% fail). Now you'd think that second times would have it down a tad better.NOPE! ccording to Ron's findings Second timers fail depended on the study 60-70% of the time. Ohh WOW!

Three timers or 'the perpetual losers' but really; let's give them a GOLD STAR for 'Given Err Optimism'. They fail about 85% of the time. Now that was Ron's findings talking to various members of the clergy. Anyone that can refute that will give me solid hope that the general poplation isn't that dumb.

Please don't make that worse.

Ron says that too many people especially first time losers at marriage don't really have a clue what's involved when members of the opposite sex get involved in alot more than cuddling up on the coach with popcorn and a decent movie. Relations are challenging unless two people get together with real compatibility, chemistry, intelligence ,some widom (smarts) and a whole wheel barrel full of decency and respect.

How many characteristics do they have to share that I missed? Marriage today is certainly tricky.

CONGRTULATIONS to all of you who were married and came out of the seperation to divorce and you can still smile most days. Still enjoy the most simple things in life and love or still yearn for LOVE. Next time your on a picnik with a loved one . Give yourself a pat on the back.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Who's that skinny fella in the middle? Are the ladies listening to Elvis sing 'LOVE ME TENDER'?
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    OMGosh.....the "CAR" pressure!!!!! My daughter drove me nutts while I looked for a car for her!!!!!! I never knew she had it in her to be that way....lol Finally got one a few weeks ago and all is well in the world again!
    007. Your a REAL BEAUTY.

I'm putting my balls in this man's hands. He seems nice enough.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    That man sort of looks like you. I mean if you cut his hair off and age yourself 5 years or so.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    That man sort of looks like you. I mean if you cut his hair off and age yourself 5 years or so.
    That's more like Harlan, I think.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm putting my balls in this man's hands. He seems nice enough.
    Looks like an ambulance chaser. Hey, maybe he does double duty, making profits off his own f*** ups.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Looks like an ambulance chaser. Hey, maybe he does double duty, making profits off his own f*** ups.
    You really are a judgmental fella aren't you? Or is it just when a Jew is involved?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

How are your nads feeling these days, Howie?

You really are a judgmental fella aren't you? Or is it just when a Jew is involved?
    You just wish you had thought of that first.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    How are your nads feeling these days, Howie?
    7 days, most bruising gone, stitches still a little sore.....other than that, it seems like all systems go.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    7 days, most bruising gone, stitches still a little sore.....other than that, it seems like all systems go.
    Remember to clean out the pipes before you depend on them for anything...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Remember to clean out the pipes before you depend on them for anything...
    16 times; they give you 3 months to do it......I suppose a lot of married guys do this, so that makes sense.