Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
I think if Skinbasket became the Supreme Leader of Packerrats for a year, exactly nothing would change. Every once in a while Mad turns into a Wolfman, for instance that was bullshit that he iced Skinbasket just for giving him lip. But Skin's theory that people leave Packerrats because Madtown is too strict and oppressive is baloney.

I saw an article somewhere about how forums have become quaint and nearly extinct. People are spending time on facebook, forums such as packerrats are passe. I post occasionally in another forum, and it too has shrunk the past 5 years.

Skinbasket thinks looser rules will bring more life. I doubt it. But I'd like to see if I am wrong.
I'm somewhat dubious that Skinbasket could exercise the control necessary to run Packerrats. Does he really have the temperment to deal with some of the dynamics of this place.

NO! He would make this place into that section of 'the Amusement Park Road Show' that should never be seen by 'our youth'. This forum would become obscene. That's the straight up there folks.

now get this. I have zero problem with skinbasket.he's no problem. he has common sense and well he's intelligent. That's NOT te case with Scott Campbell...who's like some tempestuour bully in an Elementry school yard at recess. Just one little tyke needs to stand up to him and kick dirt in his face to expose him. Funny this is that's easily done and been done over and over and over and he still goes on and on>>>>

Mad has done a solid job and the stress this place has placed on him the past four-six weeks has certainly beed over the top but it gets likie this some times. There is a solution but it's NOT necessarily accomplished by making HUGE change.This place simply needs a tweaking.

The Meadow is a great idea for two posters with some decent attitude to resolve maybe just a bit of misunderstanding. It is of no value to personalities likie SC and myself. I want NOTHING to do with Scott Campbell as he bores me.