I got up to let the dog out, and while he was shitting in the back yard, I noticed this thread. Several thoughts/questions:

It seems like a lot of you guys have repressed political urges and should be participating in F.Y.I.

Chann, are you named for that coach with the memorable and thread-appropriate last name?

Joe, you have the supreme gall to mention Michael Vick and heaven forbid, Aaron Hernandez in a Michael Sam thread? The PC police are really gonna get you!

What ever happened to the good ol' days when we had commentators like Marv Albert?

3irty1, you asked a question over in Romper Room that nobody has answered yet. 40 something responses in less than a day - 1 day before final cutdowns, 6 days before the season starts - I think you have your answer about what the public wants to discuss.

40 something posts and only one kinda lame attempt at homo humor - the sucking thing? What's the matter with you people hahahaha? That would be something else to lasso non-lurking whatevers - or whatever you said.

I can't remember if it's this forum or a different one where somebody commented, "will they dare say, 'Sam penetrated into the backfield"? Isn't a gay guy who plays Defensive End an oxymoron?