Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: official game day thread 10/26. packers-saints

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    While the O did sputter in the second half. The D gave up 44 and only stopped NO once.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Peppers was out wide. By the way, he didn't allow the defense to intercept the ball.

Maybe they should give him another look there.
    Peppers started out in the backfield. Then went wide. If he's our best wideout, we're in real trouble.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Well, the calls for Capers head will commence again now that Collingworth publicly called out Peyton saying he had a bead on Capers tendencies.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Seems like the defense either tackles excellently or terribly, there seems to be no in between
    Go PACK

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Too bad we got the Saints in NO and not in GB.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

What happened on the two Rodgers INTs? I was at work. :C

Bulaga is hurt again. Fell over a pile.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Peppers started out in the backfield. Then went wide. If he's our best wideout, we're in real trouble.
    And if he catches it everyone is talking about what a genius MM is.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You think those calls were to taunt the Saints? They were called because the Packers thought they needed to make some big plays on the road.
    That's exactly what I didn't like. Play your game. Don't play theirs.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Tip drill.

Bulaga is hurt again. Fell over a pile.
    At this rate we'll be drafting another tackle in the first round instead of ILB.

You made my point. The Packers were overconfident. Didn't take the Saints seriously.
    Perhaps. But I doubt no one was more aware of what they were facing tonight than the Packers. Especially the veterans and coaches. Now they all know.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Both were deflections off of the receiver.

-Tim Harmston

That's exactly what I didn't like. Play your game. Don't play theirs.
    Peppers was weird, but they could have been working on that all offseason.

Its normal for M3 to kick onside to shake things up.

Any injuries other than Lang?

Peppers was weird, but they could have been working on that all offseason.

Its normal for M3 to kick onside to shake things up.
    LOL. You're making my point too. Stubby blew it. ...Got to hit the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    And if he catches it everyone is talking about what a genius MM is.
    Peppers probably could have been an all-pro TE if he would have gone that route back when.

Any injuries other than Lang?
    Rodgers hamstring.

LOL. You're making my point too. Stubby blew it. ...Got to hit the sack.
    And you are making mine. You have to break tendency or the defense gets to leverage completely against your favorite plays. Which renders your favorite plays unproductive.

Glad this one's over. Time to heal up and get ready for Chicago. A must win game.