Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

On that wide run toss for the first down, Peppers got trapped by TE down block and Matthews didn't get wide, he tried to fill an inside gap. That kind of play will not come naturally to him while inside. Had no contain at all and only sideline stopped him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packers get away with one there. Just damn lucky that wasn't a long completion.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    This is an awful game. Packers are not doing anything on either side of ball. I want a refund.
    Vikes started at midfield with great FG kicker. That was a D victory there. 20 yards effective yardage allowed.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    This is an awful game. Packers are not doing anything on either side of ball. I want a refund.

They don't give refunds on predictions....

Offense needs to get its head out of its ass and play THEIR game. The Vikings suck, why are we playing to the Viking game?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Vikes started at midfield with heat FG kicker. That was a D victory there. 20 yards effective yardage allowed.
    In a sense, wide receiver flat out dropped a moderately difficult catch which may have been 7 in the end.

STOP IT

Ticky Tacky, but I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    14th in points, 12th in yardage. Eminently solvable.
    We had 14 at halftime, and it was a struggle to get there against a good defense - why is 27 for the game "silly"??

What's silly is that dunderdummy is still our DC after all these years of putrid coaching.

The Vikings have a terrible, terrible offense - yet they have receivers running wide open all over the field, and RB's are running untouched for 8 yds on 3rd and 2, on and on...

This game is what we can see on any given Sunday with Dunderdummy as our DC. He can't be trusted - ever.
    wist

Obligatory mention of rodgers saying "relax"

Everyone drink

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    In a sense, wide receiver flat out dropped a moderately difficult catch which may have been 7 in the end.
    Sure, but drops happen every drive. Shields screwed himself into the turf with bad footwork. There are physical failures every play.

Siragusa is an idiot.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Seriously, another flag.

Iffy there.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

FUCK! That was fuckin Clsoe

Arod is officially having a bad day throwing

WE can't sustain a drive

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That's three first downs in this drive.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Good Lord ARod

we're fucked

Vikings playing 8 in the box on called runs, 7 in coverage on called passes. We are not disguising our playcalls at all.