Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
Shit! I screwed up the title. Moderator, please give me a P hahahaha.

I want to get this posted BEFORE tomorrow's Wisconsin game because I want it regardless of how that game goes down. Never mind the fact that we have Lacy and he's exceptional. Never mind the fact that Starks is a fairly decent change of pace RB. Never mind the fact that Harris might be a better change of pace RB than Starks.

I WANT MELVIN GORDON TAKEN BY THE PACKERS!

Never mind that we need a good ILB - the second round will work for that. Never mind that it wouldn't be a bad idea to copy what the Cowboys have done with first round picks in their O Line - our luck/skill/whatever will first round O Lineman hasn't been so hot (Ted just ain't Jerry hahahahaha).

Maybe Gordon will be gone by the time the Packers pick - I've heard it said he could go as high as #1 or 2, but the way it has been with RBs, I'd say it's 60/40 he's still there for us - just as Lacy was there in the second round. IMO, Gordon is a once in a generation player whose ability will translate to the NFL. I've been around since Jim Brown, and I haven't seen anybody other than Brown and maybe O.J. who was better - not even Sayers or Sanders, certainly not Emmet Smith or Payton.

Just imagine Gordon's breakaway ability and Rodgers' passing, and salivate about it. 60% of the plays Gordon on the field, and 40% Lacy.

Say, would you mind posting a picture of your hoe?