Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Round Of The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    LOL what is JUCO heard that 4 or more times tonight on tv
    Junior College.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OK, I concede on Tramon. He went somewhere else first (Jags) and Packers snatched him up. But you have to count a UDFA who starts as a rookie for the team that signed him as a GM/scouting win.
    That's a coaching staff win. They get the credit for fixing what every team in the league saw as too many flaws to draft.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    i WAS SO HAPPY mELVIN gORDAN WENT TO THE COLTS LETS JUST HOPE HE QUITS FUMBLING
    wha?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He's 5' 11(7/8)" according to Scout.com. That's taller than Tramon and he goes 196, so that's heavier too.
    Scout.com has him at 5' 11", but Combine numbers say 5' 10" and 7/8.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    That's a coaching staff win. They get the credit for fixing what every team in the league saw as too many flaws to draft.
    OK, but the scouting department had to get the guy in the door, didn't they? UDFA is just a free market draft.

LOL Oh ok duhwhat do you think we really need next I would love to get perryman no matter if we had to move up to get him we we his mean streak hardd hitting and sacks

5'11" is tall enough. He has a 38 inch vert...

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 23m23 minutes ago
    Randall said more teams liked him at corner than safety (about 12 to 8 by his recollection)

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Jimmie Ward. Spot on. When was he taken? Randall seems like a Jimmie Ward that can actually cover.
    Actually heard someone mention on a radio show I was listening to today comparing Rabdall to Ward. I didn't see this coming - packers taking him

OK, but the scouting department had to get the guy in the door, didn't they? UDFA is just a free market draft.
    Geezeopete. The Packers are a team, dammit. It's everyone working together, everyone playing their assigned role to perfection to create a sum that is greater than it's parts. Except Bostick.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

what do you mean that there were mean more fumbles last season but we got alot of yards also because Gordan is a fantastic runnier and I think San Diego will be the right place for him sorry for typos and sentences not making to much seance to my night pills for my back and some times it looks like i can not read the kydbd.
    Last edited by wpony; 04-30-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Randall said more teams liked him at corner than safety (about 12 to 8 by his recollection)
    Sure he says that NOW.

what do you mean what there were mean time last season we got alot of shots because Gordan fumbled but I loved gordan but I( bet that's why he was second runner was his fumbles
    Relax, have a drink. He went to San Diego, right?

i WAS SO HAPPY mELVIN gORDAN WENT TO THE COLTS LETS JUST HOPE HE QUITS FUMBLING
    Gordon went to San diego

Even at safety, he said he played a lot of man coverage because of blitz-heavy scheme

COVER 0

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 18m18 minutes ago
    If you think about it, Demarious Randall is the Jarrett Bush replacement. Aggressive, plays safety and corner, ST gunner, etc. #Packers

THERE YOU GO RED

Damarious Randall ‏@RandallTime Mar 20
    My Combine Workout ... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combin...arious-Randall

This dude does NOT look like a safety to me. Probably can play any position in the secondary. Still raw but great feet.
    Not stiff like Burnett and long like HHCD.

Randall's vertical jump was 8th among S/DB's which might lessen concerns about height. Considered strong on 50/50 throws.

Jersey Al - ALLGBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 18m18 minutes ago
    If you think about it, Demarious Randall is the Jarrett Bush replacement. Aggressive, plays safety and corner, ST gunner, etc. #Packers
    This is hands down the stupidest comment about Randall...so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yeah, I threw that in there just for red.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yeah but it's still early.