Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Week 1 Packers vs. Bears Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Banjo's a captain, is he? Is his position on the team more secure than we all thought?
    i think i read this week that he has become THE leader of ST

banjo is the new bush, but with talent

Jersey Al - GBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 15s15 seconds ago
    MM on Cobb: Randall is full go. #Packers

Probably from his radio show with Wayne or Larry.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 2m2 minutes ago
    #Bears Kyle Long lined up at RT and Vladimir Ducasse at RG in warmups. We'll see how the O-line unfolds today though.

Change from last year. Puts Long on Peppers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    6 FGs.
    ok...ok. still think that's too many successful trips into our end of the field but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think i read this week that he has become THE leader of ST

banjo is the new bush, but with talent
    not gonna miss him. hung around way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    ok...ok. still think that's too many successful trips into our end of the field but ok.
    I think Gase is a legitimate coach. But we'll see. Gase was running Peyton's offense in Denver and now is running a version for Fox (preseason showed many more short passes). I could see a few drives get rolling until something dumb happens to the Bears.

I'm stoked but anxious to see how pack comes out to play. Our typical 1-2 start last few years can't happen given the middle of our schedule. Bears on the road w/ new coach is always dangerous. I expect a W but closer than most think. 26-20 and defense has to stop jay at the end.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    31-13 Packers with the win. Arod throws for 300 and 3 tds. Lacy runs for 90.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Amanda Kaschube
    ‏@amandakaschube
    Roger is ready for some Bears football

(via @ChiTribNuccio)

John Fox is doomed.

Let's do this!

The Packers defensive secondary will be interesting to watch. Very different group than the last time the Packers played a game that mattered.

Pack defers choice to 2nd half.

So ready.......Let's go Pack!

KICK THE FUCKING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF.....they have to cart someone off before the game even starts and Joe and Troy don't even say who it is!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And they are off!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

bears fans already booing cutler?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KalamazooPackerFan View Post
    WTF.....they have to cart someone off before the game even starts and Joe and Troy don't even say who it is!
    If i had to guess, it was a Bear player.

Penney gets the start in 3-4 for Guion

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Penney with good penetration.

-Tim Harmston