Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Mraynrand: "I'm retiring"

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I kind of feel like Peyton Manning. Even though I've defeated an inferior opponent, I've still won, and now what is there left to prove? I may have to retire for good.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Take up boating.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am sure Woody can tell everything there is to know about boating, he is amazing at just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I am sure Woody can tell everything there is to know about boating, he is amazing at just about everything.
    Ben boating all my life Deputy. A boating EXPERT !?

NO ! LOL

Be more specific. What do you need to know? I have a good handle on boating and SAFETY. I can tell y'all a lot about adventure canoeing...my experience and give tips on success there. I know a wee bit about fishing boats and say the proper sized motor to use and the size of the craft.

Ohh and ma and amazing at everything in life:

Your too kind yet somehow misled. I'll first qualify this point you raise. I have experience much that I'm grateful for. Here's a hugh YET........

I haven't enough hours in a day ....enough days remaining in my life to even scratch the surface of all I'd wish to know Sir. I am a mere student of life stumbling along with my head held high and carrying all I truly am 'as a BIG STICK' to ward off any creeps that ever slip ahead of me on my intended path.

Yes boating.....a major attraction for me wherever I go. You know a lot about me Deputy and I feel somehow disappointed in myself that I have NOT been more successful in growing closer to you and your fine life. Alas...such it is that I know I am sensible to accept. WE cannot ever hope to change people. We might encourage them and some suggestion (s) of help they deserve but the buck stops right at that doorstep.

Back to my life's experience. I've been truly blessed and for that have much gratitude. I hope Y'all have 'at least' half as much as life grants me daily. The path to achieving the bliss that I enjoy is 'only' in my experience uncovered by a certain FAITH.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Bo is giving us his john boat for the new lake. He's getting ready to die.

Is that the guy that burned his face off?

His dad.

Good deal, now we can bring a cooler of beer on a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Interesting way of handling yourself. I've never tried that.

Maybe
    No NOTa maybe.
    If tok you onto my woodot to wor and handed you a chaisaw your sorry asswoud be on a stump as much asit would be helping to control that saw

Ever work in the woods for Ten hours on any given day in your lifetime Dputy Nutz? I can do that at 68 years of age (last Summer and Fall -2015) every day Monday - Friday and just love it. I love physical....real MAN's work.

Here's a challenge:

Get down o the floor after reading this post and do 1000 crunchs.

Tomorrow do 2000 crunchs and Friday 3000 I mean straight up all together without any rest Try it Deputy !

I can get down today.right now and do 5000 crunch's for a joke. Before you can really work right ( at a maximum performance level) or do much of anything physical your core needs to be HARD. Every bit of piss n vinegar that I do have in me comes from a mental capacity and confidence that's backed up with experience and conditioning. This wil surrize you Yur a lager ma than I am. I'm jst nde 5'-9 " and just got weighed myself this morning at 179 lbs. Every part of my body is muscled..HARD. You've never seen any man strike with the speed I possess. I can hit a man in the throat before he can wink. When he's coughing or puking I decide if he's going to go to sleep or not. If I reay don't lke him...I' kick him inside the right knee and the clip him behind the left ear. That takes about 3-4 seconds. f I reay don't like him..I box him and rip and tear at him until I must offer mercy. I don't ever lose a scrap Deputy. If some idiot blinsides me I'l get him with all the GUTS I possess. This ability to scrap wasn't a natural gift. I had to learn my skills. I grew up in the thoughest get down and ger dirty City in Canada. You often has to use self defense to just survive in the pen. I've never bee one to cower I any shadows. I've always been courageous and ready.

TRUST everything I"ve written here is the TRUTH, I'm the last man any asshole wants to screw with. I eat such u and spit them out. I don't respect nor do very well with stupidity.

I made up my mind.

mraynrand and woodbuck27.

I want Packerrats to simply after a concrete decision is made declare that forever neither of us can post the other. Read and then respond to the others post.

If one of us violates this Special Packerrats LAW RE: Declared for just mraynrand and me (woodbuck27).

That violator is to be BANNED in all his memberships (if and that does apply) for ever. ALLTIME to never return to Packerrats with any other membership.

I desire this proposal as it's reasonable and solves a BIG problem here for me. mrrayrand is certainly and for too long been STALKING me. That has to end !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

What's your proposed rule exactly?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    What's your proposed rule exactly?
    I think everyone should have to do 5000 crunches before each post.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I think everyone should have to do 5000 crunches before each post.
    Only 5000? You people are soft.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    No NOTa maybe.
    If tok you onto my woodot to wor and handed you a chaisaw your sorry asswoud be on a stump as much asit would be helping to control that saw

Ever work in the woods for Ten hours on any given day in your lifetime Dputy Nutz? I can do that at 68 years of age (last Summer and Fall -2015) every day Monday - Friday and just love it. I love physical....real MAN's work.
    Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs.

Here's a challenge:

Get down o the floor after reading this post and do 1000 crunchs.

Tomorrow do 2000 crunchs and Friday 3000 I mean straight up all together without any rest Try it Deputy !

I can get down today.right now and do 5000 crunch's for a joke. Before you can really work right ( at a maximum performance level) or do much of anything physical your core needs to be HARD. Every bit of piss n vinegar that I do have in me comes from a mental capacity and confidence that's backed up with experience and conditioning. This wil surrize you Yur a lager ma than I am. I'm jst nde 5'-9 " and just got weighed myself this morning at 179 lbs. Every part of my body is muscled..HARD. You've never seen any man strike with the speed I possess. I can hit a man in the throat before he can wink. When he's coughing or puking I decide if he's going to go to sleep or not. If I reay don't lke him...I' kick him inside the right knee and the clip him behind the left ear. That takes about 3-4 seconds. f I reay don't like him..I box him and rip and tear at him until I must offer mercy. I don't ever lose a scrap Deputy. If some idiot blinsides me I'l get him with all the GUTS I possess. This ability to scrap wasn't a natural gift. I had to learn my skills. I grew up in the thoughest get down and ger dirty City in Canada. You often has to use self defense to just survive in the pen. I've never bee one to cower I any shadows. I've always been courageous and ready.

TRUST everything I"ve written here is the TRUTH, I'm the last man any asshole wants to screw with. I eat such u and spit them out. I don't respect nor do very well with stupidity.
    Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex.

I made up my mind.

mraynrand and woodbuck27.

I want Packerrats to simply after a concrete decision is made declare that forever neither of us can post the other. Read and then respond to the others post.

If one of us violates this Special Packerrats LAW RE: Declared for just mraynrand and me (woodbuck27).

That violator is to be BANNED in all his memberships (if and that does apply) for ever. ALLTIME to never return to Packerrats with any other membership.

I desire this proposal as it's reasonable and solves a BIG problem here for me. mrrayrand is certainly and for too long been STALKING me. That has to end !
    This can't be real. Can it?

I think Woody is confusing a couple of these threads. You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.

It's always the best fighters who brag about how awesome they are at fighting.

Funny that canadiens think they're the only ones who have to do work outside. Giving a hot load of "mercy" to chipmunks and all I guess.

Not as funny as someone doing 5000 crunches though. Even at world record speed, that would be an hour and a half of crunches. So, unless this is woodbuck, which it could be for all I know:

I'm taking a wild stab and declaring woody a liar and a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Only 5000? You people are soft.
    mraynrand:

Try it sometime and some advice:

a) Before doing so take a bathroom break.

b) Ask yourself how serious your hemorrhoid condition is.

c) Have you conditioned yourself with self mind control.....ie studied advanced Martial Arts. Otherwise are you able to push yourself way beyond normal pain levels?

I hesitate to make this personal testimonial, but I've contained myself long enough. When I went to the Coast Guard Academy, it was a tough go getting through boot camp, as I was kinda fat (edit:large framed) compared to others. Those long runs were killers. But I've always had this insanely strong core. I set the academy record for situps in a time span in my first physical fitness test. Hard for a big guy to compete in pull-ups, but I can always point to my marbled six pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I hesitate to make this personal testimonial, but I've contained myself long enough. When I went to the Coast Guard Academy, it was a tough go getting through boot camp, as I was kinda fat (edit:large framed) compared to others. Those long runs were killers. But I've always had this insanely strong core. I set the academy record for situps in a time span in my first physical fitness test. Hard for a big guy to compete in pull-ups, but I can always point to my marbled six pack.
    Congratulations my Packerrat friend.

I've always been impressed with the pride you took as a man intent on being the best physically you could be. I've noted your certain love of wrestling and football or a willingness to get involved for the long term benefit of yourself but maybe moreso as your an obvious Team Player.

Harlan ...like ole woodbuck27 we take a certain amount of BS from those who maybe didn't inherit the gifts we obviously need to be so very grateful for.

Envy can turn out being so ugly. It's a sad state to observe my friend and we simply in the eastern tradition bow our heads in reverence for the Powers that gave us so much. I feel that need right at this moment.

No ......something much more fun and in keeping with my Irish Canadian roots.

I need to do a jig. and salute you Huck !

Envy can turn out being so ugly.
    I can't say envy by others has been a heavy burden in my life. It takes a trained eye to appreciate well-marbled abs.

This just took an odd turn; not that there's anything wrong with that. To