Thread: Former Packers still pursuing the dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lasagna anyone?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
    Report: Buccaneers won't tender linebacker Danny Lansanah http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ZHu
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lasagna anyone?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
    Report: Buccaneers won't tender linebacker Danny Lansanah http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ZHu
    He is entering his 9th football season after college, and he will be 31 years old in August. After all that time, he is still a restricted free agent. Now that is perseverance!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    He is entering his 9th football season after college, and he will be 31 years old in August. After all that time, he is still a restricted free agent. Now that is perseverance!
    Some people just won't stop until their knees and brains don't function as they should. THEN they can say they were a football player.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Some people just won't stop until their knees and brains don't function as they should. THEN they can say they were a football player.
    On the other hand, he has been a starter the last two seasons, and over the 9 year time period he has earned a couple million dollars and has qualified for an NFL pension at age 55. Not a wasted effort even if he doesn't land a job with another team.