I think if Peppers plays more as the 2nd defensive linemen during passing downs then as an OLB the Packers defense should be better for it. I would also like to see him as more of a 4 tech head up on the tackle in the base defense as well. He was a great athlete in his prime, he is still considered a great athlete for his age, but I think he could make a bigger impact on the defensive line. I think Perry should get a chance to start and moving Peppers around gives the defense a chance to get their best football players on the field at the same time.

I think the ILB position will clear up as training camp hits. I think Ryan will be a good player and a great value as a 4th round pick, and Martinez is already demonstrating his ability to pick up the defense in OTAs. Barrington needs to stay healthy so the Packers can truly evaluate his value to this defense. With his injury history I see Martinez and Ryan playing most of the year. Clay will stay outside for the most part because his value is as a pass rusher.

I thinking drafting Spriggs was a huge bonus to the offensive line that has been plagued with injuries. It will force guys to play hard through injuries and also to protect their bodies if they want to continue to start.