Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
Again, this is the issue - Godly people work with sinners in peace* because Godly people know we are all under the same indictment - we are all sinners. That's why the gay activists are pushing so hard - they DO NOT believe that gay behavior is sinful. That's why for them tolerance is not enough and will never be enough, even without any violence or any slurs.

*Note - this isn't really true either - Godly people tolerate sin, but not always peacefully
Not always true, but very frequently true in homogenous groups. I should distinguish between peaceful, meaning that the two groups can work side by side and not suffer recriminations or poor productivity, as opposed to happily, as you say some Godly folk will not be swayed that the orientation is anything but sin.

I don't think activists are looking to drive away the idea that the behavior is sinful (some may indeed want this to be the case) but they do not want that idea enshrined in law. I am sure there are those willing to fight on that ground, but I do not think that is the main thrust.