Zool, I'd tell you what a scumbag and an imbecile you are if this was FYI, but since it ain't, I'll just let people read your intelligent words hahahahahaha.

I did say IF Janis was mentally or attitudinally deficient - I don't particularly believe that, but some people say it like it's gospel. Whatever the case, it's ON THE COACHING STAFF if he falls short of his potential with the Packers. I'd hate to see us lose him and then have him resurface with somebody else and play like a star.

For the guy who questioned the Dez Bryant example of a person who has a bunch of mental and attitude problems but still plays like a star, maybe you should research some of his history.

I don't know why Janis hasn't been brought along faster. I doubt anybody else in here does either. It's annoying and disappointing to me, though, and it is not the only example of that past and present - Packer player(s) seemingly having the most ability getting held back in favor of ........ whoever for whatever reason. I've seen various stuff on various teams in several sports - what it seems to me is coaches and GMs getting a lot of credit when the teams win, but not (IMO) maximizing how good the team could do.