Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
Pugger you won't get jumped on here because too many see it as you do. The trouble is you cannot will things away. It is exactly what it is.

This has been reported:

The Green Bay Packers suffered the greatest collapse in the second half, in NFC Championship history last Sunday in Seattle.

If you can disprove that please come back to us with the proof.

** "Do you believe this loss will prevent Rodgers from the HOF?" Pugger

I don't believe this loss is a defining event that will necessarily cause Aaron Rodgers from being legitimately in the conversation as a future NFL HOF candidate.

** " Do you think he even belongs with what he has accomplished thus far if he were to retire today seeing his record in the post season isn't all that stellar outside of 2010? " Pugger

Aaron Rodgers and retiring today isn't realistic as a topic of discussion. His contract and a chance for redemption after this ugly loss is all that Aaron Rodgers needs to come back next season.

As his playoff record stands at present, Aaron Rodgers needs to demonstrate more accomplishment to make the NFL HOF.

** " These are not pertinent questions at all. " Pugger

Excuse me but if the questions aren't pertinent why ask them in your post?
It may have been the biggest collapse in NFCC history but was it the worst in team history? I'd say December 7, 1980. The Chicago Bears beat Green Bay 61 - 7 was worse.

Am I understanding you correctly that you don't think right now if something happened to Rodgers and he had to retire tomorrow he hasn't accomplished enough to make the HOF?

Perhaps pertinent was the wrong adjective. I guess I meant I wasn't being cheeky asking these questions.