PDA

View Full Version : '08 PackerRats.com Posters game Falcons @ Packers Oct 5th

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Partial
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks Michelle for seeing such a great host!!

Twas a good weekend, just an exhausting one. I feel far more burned out than last year. I think it was because I got significantly less sleep!

Joemailman
10-06-2008, 12:49 AM

Twas a good weekend, just an exhausting one. I feel far more burned out than last year. I think it was because I got significantly less sleep!

Yeah, but I hear you passed on the caramel. :lol:

retailguy
10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
It was great to meet all the Rats that came to the game....bunch of crazy fuckers that they are.Yeah, even though we went 0-2 it was still cool meeting Whiteys that werent trying to arrest me. :lol:

I gotta give huge props to my homeboy Retail, dude showed me what Wisconsin is all about. Im still digesting the damn cheese curds and butter burger from Saturday! Thank you for hooking me up with the sweet seat on the 1st row. I was able to take great pics that I will post tomorrow. It was a hell of a weekend!!

Was good to finally meet you. Thank God, I didn't let you buy 2 bags of curds....:P

And the fellow rats I met - thanks for a great weekend. Had a great time, was good to put faces with names.

GBRulz
10-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I had a great time this weekend. I want to send out a special hello to OPF, who unfortunately couldn't make it this year, but was kind enough to send us some love from Oregon....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/IMG_0405.jpg

That was super nice of you to do that, thank you again, OPF! PIP and I tried the trout jerky on Fri. Then some of us chowed on it on Sat before we met the rest of the gang out for the Badger game. By the way, WI still has better cheese...haha. :wink:

MJZiggy
10-06-2008, 09:52 PM
I just made it back...this was my year to be without a voice but I did the best I could.

Michele, you were a great host...I know keeping these guys moving is like herding...well....warm jello or something.

Mad, thanks for taking care of us.

It was great seeing the Rats I'd already met and I was reminded once again that you can think you know what to expect when meeting someone for the first time but they always seem to blow your expectations out of the water.

I am privileged to hang with you guys.

Tar if your ass isn't there next year, I'm coming over to Germany to kick it.

GBRulz
10-06-2008, 09:56 PM
[quote="Partial"]Thanks Michelle for seeing such a great host!!

Twas a good weekend, just an exhausting one. I feel far more burned out than last year. I think it was because I got significantly less sleep![/quote

I say that a noon game just isn't a good idea with our group !!!

I fell asleep on the couch around 6pm after the game and didn't wake up until 6:30 am this morning. I was SOOO tired.

GBRulz
10-06-2008, 09:57 PM

speaking of........

http://www.pure-talent.com/images/Girls/felony_foreplay/felony_foreplay_cs5.jpg

and RG, don't u dare move this thread :P

Bretsky
10-06-2008, 10:13 PM

speaking of........

Thanks for FO for the Caramel :lol:

Freak Out
10-06-2008, 10:17 PM

speaking of........

Thanks for FO for the Caramel :lol:

No thanks are necessary....the youngsters needed to see that master at work. :lol:

retailguy
10-06-2008, 10:28 PM
going, going, .... GONE.

Um. Just kidding, but don't make a habit out of it! I mean it. :wink:

oregonpackfan
10-07-2008, 12:23 AM
I had a great time this weekend. I want to send out a special hello to OPF, who unfortunately couldn't make it this year, but was kind enough to send us some love from Oregon....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/IMG_0405.jpg

That was super nice of you to do that, thank you again, OPF! PIP and I tried the trout jerky on Fri. Then some of us chowed on it on Sat before we met the rest of the gang out for the Badger game. By the way, WI still has better cheese...haha. :wink:

You and my fellow Packer Rats are quite welcome.

As far as the claim that Wisconsin cheddar cheese is better than Oregon's cheese, I say, "You're damn right it is! No state has cheese better than Wisconsin!" :lol:

GrnBay007
10-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Wow, that was really nice of you OPF!

You were present at that gathering via their hungry lil tummies after drinking all night! :D

MadtownPacker
10-07-2008, 03:17 AM
You and my fellow Packer Rats are quite welcome.

As far as the claim that Wisconsin cheddar cheese is better than Oregon's cheese, I say, "You're damn right it is! No state has cheese better than Wisconsin!" :lol:The trout jerkey and the hazelnuts was the bomb OPF, thank for hooking it up!

packinpatland
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Just got home in the weeee hours of this morning...........to a house with no heat or hot water....another story.....

I can't thank GBR enough for her gracious hospitality.........what a nice time we had Fri at dinner.
And OPF...........the trout jerky was delicious!!!

GBRulz
10-08-2008, 07:03 PM

I'd like to add that he wasn't the only one who was missed this year, that was there last year.

Scott Campbell
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
So who got drunk?

Rastak
10-08-2008, 08:03 PM
So who got drunk?

Who didn't might be an easier list to manage I'm guessing.

MJZiggy
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM

I'd like to add that he wasn't the only one who was missed this year, that was there last year.

Good point, but kicking their asses doesn't net me a trip to Germany. And OPF, sending the goodies only excuses you for one year so tell Mrs. OPF to get her gameday gear in order...

MJZiggy
10-08-2008, 08:22 PM
So who got drunk?

Drunk? Who us? We would never!!!

Partial
10-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I did not get drunk.

MJZiggy
10-08-2008, 08:37 PM
At least you took my advice and remained quarter-free this year...

Bretsky
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I must admit that new drink........the Caramel Swirl....was pretty dam good.
I could use more of those :lol:

GrnBay007
10-08-2008, 09:52 PM
I must admit that new drink........the Caramel Swirl....was pretty dam good.
I could use more of those :lol:

How do you make that one B?

Partial
10-08-2008, 10:22 PM
It has some very special ingredients. I've heard it has a plasticy after taste.

GrnBay007
10-08-2008, 10:25 PM

So what's in it? Do you know?

Partial
10-08-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm sure many different things have been in it. It's kind of like a sex on the beach, but not as good.

Joemailman
10-08-2008, 11:25 PM

I'm sure B will tell you the ingredients if you promise to make him one.

MadtownPacker
10-08-2008, 11:27 PM

I'm sure B will tell you the ingredients if you promise to make him one.Doesnt cost too much either.

GrnBay007
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM

I'm sure B will tell you the ingredients if you promise to make him one.

Must be some weird shot, huh? knowing B...a body shot. (isn't that what you call them? lol)

I don't think so. Caramel? ick, I don't like sweet drinks.

Zool
10-09-2008, 12:19 AM
http://www.biggayfrathouse.com/events/images/20070321/girl-drink-drunk.jpg

Tarlam!
10-09-2008, 02:44 AM

I know OPF couldn't make it. Who else from last year was missing? Skin? Nutz?

I will try and make it next year, but first I need to get gainfully employed before I can even think about it!

Sorry I was MIA.

Deputy Nutz
10-12-2008, 09:04 PM

I know OPF couldn't make it. Who else from last year was missing? Skin? Nutz?

I will try and make it next year, but first I need to get gainfully employed before I can even think about it!

Sorry I was MIA.

I didn't go because you weren't going to be there. Skin and I went to the Badger game, and a week before I had to back out of the Packer game to work on my house so my family would have a place to live. Besides even if we had planned on it we would have been screwed. We left the Bristol Gentlemen's Club at 1:30 in the morning and then got stuck in a two hour traffic jam. it seriously took us two hours to go 3 miles. I went to bed at 5:00am add another 3 hours to that and we wouldn't have gotten to GB until 8 in the morning.

SkinBasket
10-12-2008, 09:34 PM
We left the Bristol Gentlemen's Club at 1:30 in the morning and then got stuck in a two hour traffic jam. it seriously took us two hours to go 3 miles.

I had to pee.

MJZiggy
10-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Didn't your mother ever teach you to go before you leave? You missed a damn good time.

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Didn't your mother ever teach you to go before you leave? You missed a damn good time.

Nutz said there was blood all over the bathroom, so I was reluctant.

Scott Campbell
10-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Nice article MJ - thanks!