PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers at Vikings Game Thread (Nov 8)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

cpk1994
11-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Mobb u don't need to go anywhere... if people cant handle aaron's downward spiral from the pedestal some have put him on here then so be it!

You aren't even a Sir. You are a little boy, still in a classroom somewhere trying to acquire an education that I can buy and sell. You are far worse than a baiter. You are a troll and you admitted to it on another thread. You make posts to stir fans up. Occasionally, you will bless us with a real opinion of yours, but we should guess what's accurate and what's bait.

I have rarely reacted to anything you have posted in the past, and since I read your outting, you can be certain I won't react to anything you post from here on out. Good Day to you.Well said. But you are being too kind to that pissant troll.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 08:35 AM
just cuz i've pointed out damn near everything bad about this team and its coming true and you cant handle it... boo whoo...

cpk1994
11-10-2008, 09:03 AM
just cuz i've pointed out damn near everything bad about this team and its coming true and you cant handle it... boo whoo...YOu haven't pointed out shit. I knew this team would have its ups and downs. You are just a troll. You even admitted it. YOu would be better severd on a Jets forum, since you suck Favre's dick so much.

Tarlam!
11-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Well said. But you are being too kind to that pissant troll.

I have been pretty aggressive to posters on occasion and I feel, I have been wrong in so doing. I prefer a "forum with decorum". :) So, if I want to continue to contribute (which I do), I believe, it starts with me.

It is not showing kindness demonstrating my contempt for a poster repectfully. I could show extreme class and withhold all negative comment. But, that's a level of posting that is still beyond my immature ways.

Guiness
11-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Well, apparently I SUCK at this whole game thread thing.

First time I start one, and I don't even get to post during the game.

AND we lose. Boy did I blow it :(

cpk1994
11-10-2008, 11:16 AM

I have been pretty aggressive to posters on occasion and I feel, I have been wrong in so doing. I prefer a "forum with decorum". :) So, if I want to continue to contribute (which I do), I believe, it starts with me.

It is not showing kindness demonstrating my contempt for a poster repectfully. I could show extreme class and withhold all negative comment. But, that's a level of posting that is still beyond my immature ways.

I understand completely. You have more restraint than I.

Kyle.McCarroll
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Fuck a duck. That happened right in front of me but I didn't see that....glad I missed it. They got the air cast out there immediately.

That hurts, he was a pretty solid nickle back.

:lol: :lol: How have I never thought of saying that??

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Nobody denies that they are a QB away.

But they are still a QB away.....until they get that QB they will continue to be a 7-11 win team.

They're better than the Pack imo. Our team is a quarterback away as well.

foolishness; aaron's stats are GREAT! and he doesnt throw balls up for grabs

You, Sir, are a baiter. Your sarcasm isn't very appropriate and I, for one, wish you would post with a little more grammar.

I don't believe you are a fan of the Packers. I believe you have become a Jets fan. More power to you, but please refrain from dumping on your old team. Brett Favre seems to have stopped it. Please follow his example.

dont be like that tarlam. ive always engaged in a little banter. seems that the favre debacle has changed u and alot of others.

i am a child of the living God first and foremost (and am a "strong black man" he he he) so i never insult anyone and am just a fun loving guy who's also opinioinated like everyone else here. u act as though this place is so official and serious. be at peace; grammar in this place? FAR more important things to advocate for in life (e.g., child abuse) and i KNOW ure intelligent enuff to realize that

and i admitted way back at JSO that im more a favre fan than pack fan so u cant "out" me. i root HARD for both favre and pack so stop analyzn me please kind sir

one love

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 06:07 PM

I understand completely. You have more restraint than I.

to me it's incredicle to have to show retraint from blowing up on a forum at someone i'll NEVR interact with or who cant impact my life

now, my in-laws.....

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
It's also Aaron's fault for allowing Chris Johnson and LenDale White to destroy us and for allowing AP to rack up 200 yards.

It's not... but we cannot score any points.. For fucks sakes.. The defense got gashed, sure, but few teams will win with an offense that cannot generate at least 17 points a game. I say this number because that is what Baltimore and Tampa have publically stated they expected their offense to score to give them a chance to win back in their dominating defensive days.

Also, if A-Rod is a little less careless with the ball and less skittish, we win this game. He gave them 4 points, and possibly more based on field position.

When you complain about how few points the Packers have scored in the past 2 weeks, do you also consider that the 2 teams we played in those games each have an elite defense that does not typically allow anyone to score a ton of points against them? Keep in mind that those guys get paid to make plays too, and it is their job to keep points off the board. Both teams do a very good job at that, regardless who they are playing.

It doesn't matter how good our offense is - we can't logically expect our offense to put 30 points on the board against a defense that only averages 14 points allowed.

We put tons of points on the board against average defenses, we've just had 2 really tough games against 2 high quality defenses. Both of which happened to be played on the road. It's really not as bad as you make it sound.

"Also, if A-Rod is a little less careless with the ball and less skittish, we win this game."

Perhaps if he had a pocket to sit in he wouldn't be so skittish and careless. Did you miss the part about how our offensive line couldn't block anybody? Dude, they should have never gotten off the bus. I would hope after a performance as god awful as that one they weren't allowed back on. At least Rodgers didn't throw an INT, which would have made it all the more difficult on the defense to at least keep us in the game and give us a chance at the end. That part of it can't be ignored.