PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Partial
07-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Do you guys use a spermicide with a rubber? Is that pretty much fool proof then? I have contemplated adding this to the fray for the added protection, but I guess a lot of people are allergic to that and it burns.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Do you guys use a spermicide with a rubber? Is that pretty much fool proof then? I have contemplated adding this to the fray for the added protection, but I guess a lot of people are allergic to that and it burns.

I always thought that spermiicide was taken orally?

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
No wonder you have two children, Nutz. Yes, Partial, add the spermicide. If one brand is bothersome, try another, if that one is bothersome, she needs to see a doc to find the right one for her.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 09:45 PM
No wonder you have two children, Nutz. Yes, Partial, add the spermicide. If one brand is bothersome, try another, if that one is bothersome, she needs to see a doc to find the right one for her.

Well, I guess thats explains the burn.

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Click (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/32161?issue=4227&special=1999)

Now. That's funny. . . All and Y'All. . . . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dam. . . now I have to go back and find my space.

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 10:34 PM
When's training camp start?

Don't ever complain about any other's here wanting attention. Your the beast.

I'm waiting for someone to step up 'on your ego' and proclaim something like this, not that it could ever happen:

What team do you support skinbasket?

I'm thinking something like "the Dufus City Dumbtards"?

Eligitability for the team - is given only to people with severe neurosis and anti-everthing behaviour - YOU stupid piece of low life trash talking "not funny at all" piece of crap.

Clean up - YOUR act. Pick on your own kind - otherwise Fuck OFF !!

Thinking about that?

IMPOSSIBLE. Your absolutely - FUCKED ! You sick low life piece of shit.

Now arn't you glad that people like that don't exist on your ass sonny ?

Happy posting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's only one 6.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:43 PM
:shock: :shock: :oops: :shock:

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth: Henry D. Thoreau

Hah! I started reading "Walden" this week. Skin accused me of being a commie-snob in another thread, and that book is certainly the commie-snob training manual! So guess he was right.

But my question: how can you both be a Thoreau fan, and a christian philosopher, AND make such a vicious attack as you did in previous post?

Attacking someone just makes matters worse.

I am also reading a book on Zen Budhism, so I expect to be TOTALLY insufferable very shortly.

GrnBay007
07-09-2006, 10:53 PM

ummm....so does posting something publicly that was written for only certain peeps. :shock:

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:55 PM
This is just for Buck. :shock:

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 10:55 PM
"Attacking someone just makes matters worse.' HH

That wasn't an attack HH.I am absolutely positive that a man with skinbaskets pseudo conscionce would ever agree that it was anything of the sort.

That was merely one '6' of a greeting. He will understand that also.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:56 PM
007, you are too cryptic for me.

which reminds me, need to finish the Sherlock Holmes movie I started last night.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:56 PM
:shock:

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:58 PM
OK, 007, Woody, Ziggy, you're all freaking me out now.

This is like a dream. I want to wake up now.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:59 PM
But--but--I can't--he--said--and :shock:

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 11:01 PM
This is just for Buck. :shock:

I didn't look like that Ziggy before my Grade 10 BB coach asked me if I needed glasses when just another basketball hit me on the noggin after a sprint to the basket. :shock:

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Woody, your story explains a few things.

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Woody, your story explains a few things.

I'm a teacher. Even Jesus got to ' pissed off '.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 11:05 PM
I was refering to the blow to the head. :smile:

woodbuck27
07-09-2006, 11:07 PM
I was refering to the blow to the head.

I could explain 'blows to the head in my experience' but that is far far out of context here now HH.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 11:08 PM
THAT'S out of context?

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:13 PM
When's training camp start?

Don't ever complain about any other's here wanting attention. Your the beast.

I'm waiting for someone to step up 'on your ego' and proclaim something like this, not that it could ever happen:

What team do you support skinbasket?

I'm thinking something like "the Dufus City Dumbtards"?

Eligitability for the team - is given only to people with severe neurosis and anti-everthing behaviour - YOU stupid piece of low life trash talking "not funny at all" piece of crap.

Clean up - YOUR act. Pick on your own kind - otherwise Fuck OFF !!

Thinking about that?

IMPOSSIBLE. Your absolutely - FUCKED ! You sick low life piece of shit.

Now arn't you glad that people like that don't exist on your ass sonny ?

Happy posting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's only one 6.

I don't know if you are serious with this or not, but, trust me, if you thought Campbell fucked with you, your sticking you nose up the wrong ass on this one.

Don't fuck with the 3 amigos buddy.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 11:13 PM
OK.

Well, this is to certify that the "Wait it out for piss sticks results?" has been declared the winner in this thread's poll with a 77% return.

This thread will now be closed. Thank you for participating.

Partial
07-09-2006, 11:16 PM
OK.

Well, this is to certify that the "Wait it out for piss sticks results?" has been declared the winner in this thread's poll with a 77% return.

This thread will now be closed. Thank you for participating.

what are you talking about?

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:17 PM
I didn't think you had that power.

GrnBay007
07-09-2006, 11:17 PM
what are you talking about?

crowd control :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh, I see it is just Harlan trying to protect Woody.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Nutz, sometimes you are a little thick.

Who are the 3 amigos? You, Skin and Scott Campbell?

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Maybe Harlan is just trying to keep a fight from getting out of hand? I don't know that he's trying to protect anyone, but I'd love it if everyone took a step back. Woody first. I read that before you edited it. :shock:

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Nutz, sometimes you are a little thick.

Who are the 3 amigos? You, Skin and Scott Campbell?

Scott Campbell? No my long lost brother of profanity, Murphy.

Why am I thick?

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Damn, I had already started to forget about Murphy! Out of sight, out of mind.

I can't tell you why you are thick, but it is not because you are stupid.

Now that Ziggy's gone, no reason to hang around. Ain't gettin any tonight.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Damn, I had already started to forget about Murphy! Out of sight, out of mind.

I can't tell you why you are thick, but it is not because you are stupid.

Now that Ziggy's gone, no reason to hang around. Ain't gettin any tonight.

It is a bit of a monster, but remember, I only showed you the tip.

Good night Ziggy!!!, Harlan are you going to bed? Well it's been fun.

Partial
07-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Man, these past couple days have been harsh. I bet a lot of the newbies think a lot of the members here do not get along!!

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:42 PM
I may dislike most of you, but I love you all!!!!

GrnBay007
07-09-2006, 11:44 PM

You looking for a group hug nutz?

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 11:46 PM

No that would be Bretsky. He has been looking for the hug for two years, and on three different forums.

GrnBay007
07-09-2006, 11:49 PM

No that would be Bretsky. He has been looking for the hug for two years, and on three different forums.

....but I don't think he's looking for it from you.

Scott Campbell
07-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Mazz,

My opinion is with Ziggy and the others on this topic. And if you look beyond the rants, Skin's advice is pretty much the same also. Think of it as tough love or something.

Have a baby when you're ready to have a baby and when you want to have a baby. I'm imagining you sweating bullets and distraught over the last week. Maybe you've tortured yourself with imaginary conversations with all of those affected (bf, parents, etc) and ripped up all the existing plans you've made for your life. Why would you continue to put yourself and potentially the people who care most about you through this?

Bring your contreceptive IQ up the level of your Packer IQ and you'll be fine. And then you can continue to dine at the all you can eat Magnum buffet without all the emotional baggage destroying the memory. You don't have to buy into the shit happens crowd that tell you everything will work out fine. You've been lucky, and have been given the opportunity to learn from this. Don't squander it.

Your pal,

Scott

p.s. Tell your mom that I think she's a hottie.

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 06:32 AM
"The Mazzin attack drew my ire because she is such a friendly and positive person. I mean, what the fuck? This is a friendly forum, lets be tolerant of each other. " HH

If I had gotten to this post I wouldn't have made my second one last night.

We all develop persona's here. Likable or agreeable to all members for all of us - unrealistic.

For whomever of you want to determine or otherwise infer, that mazzin isn't as she presents herself, and if that needs 'the topic of the day label' then amuse yourselves with that. mazzin is a decent person.

I think too that alot of this 'destruction of decent writing and comportment of manners' - is a lobby for the three Amigo's XXX > to worse section of the forum > but that's just me and I hail no support for that perchance.

Happy screwing with one another 'Packerfans'. Whatever spins your wheels.

This thread should never have gotten in the condition it did. As mazzin IMO shouldn't have been attacked, and some of you have done so in severe to mild manners. Demanding attention for ideas, no matter how well formed, won't always be accepted or adopted in a days time. Allow her time to peruse and weigh it all and get more on her own,please.

Those ideas give mazzin an opportunity to explore them and choose. That is where she got, I'm hoping, no matter how impatient any of you were.

I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it. I'm not superman but I am a gentleman. I believe the ideals of the King Arthur's knights should never be lost in decent men.

This is alot like HOME to me, and if I walk into the rumpus room and someone in there, violates what I hold for proper conduct, then that person, may get just a little of my BAD ASS way of dealing with the situation.If that person can give it, then I assume they are prepared to deal with their own. Are we so insecure here that a few well aimed words bruise OUR ego's? Jaysus Mary and Joseph ! I TRUST not.

I by the way, don't need anyone to protect me folks. I'm very capable.

As far as the threats. SHOVE EM - and use that anger to give yourselves more energy to scramble your own brains !

Ganging up on me. Shove that idea as well - please. It won't wash here, as I will not allow that to involve me beyond some attempt at PEACE fella's. That is the intent of this post and I apologize for my need sometimes to defend and the manner in which I did so with last night. I regret going there even as I did. That is not who I am. I hope you 'in fact' won't be offended SkinBasket. PEACE !

This forum wasn't created for us to attack one another, or force whatever on one another. This is a GREAT place and let's promote that greatness among OURSELVES and try to learn from one another, with some decency.

HaHa.That will not be universally accepted here either. That's just the way it is, I expect. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 07:29 AM
Yes, people are that dumb...

A classic Newlywed Game question:

"From YOUR bedroom window, does the sun rise in the North, South, East or West?"

Most of them got it wrong.

My take on mazzin 'the country ( GIRL) young women'.

She wouldn't get the wrong answer.

mazzin took awhile to come to us - as people that she could trust - to confide in, and that is the reason or origin of this thread, no matter what else, any of you may comment on to alter ' that fact '.

Yes - she had her second scare ,and I believe from the advice given here will be better equipped, to protect against that ever happening again. She had to absorb all the advice, and is smart and independent enough, responsible enough in her ways and personality and behaviour, to make a better choice now.

I'm not sticking up for you mazzin as you are very capable of that for YOURSELF. I credit you with that ability and demonstrated strength. Never allow anyone to walk all over you, but try to ignore ignorance and enraged response to YOUR LIFE.

Please - do whatever is best for you, not to ever have to endure that anxiety, over an unplanned pregnancy in your future.

MJ gave you some solid ideas, but you may decide on some other method of safer birth control, that still allows you to enjoy yourself in whatever you desire. That is your business.To go on living the decent life that you say you endeavour to do. Your doing your best girl.

I am very sorry for the tone of - what's not good in this thread - that should not have continued for three days.

My compliments for you HH for at least trying your best to do just that. Others can interpret your attempts as they so desire, but that's a crock of stinko. Hopefully we all learned something from this thread and can move on to better understanding. :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Woodbuck, Mazzin dug this hole herself, and she has done just fine digging her way out of it. I don't recall her asking for a knight in shinning armor to come save her.

So your post was out of line, you decided to join the rest of us you big dumb forum hero, congrats.

MJZiggy
07-10-2006, 08:11 AM
I absolutely agree with Nutz on this one, Buck. Frankly, when I read your post I was literally shocked speechless. You jumped into a fight that's been over for quite some time in order to "put a stop to it" when that approach will NEVER do anything but make matters worse. Which it did quite effectively.

You jumped in and halted a perfectly valuable discussion on the value of older parenting vs. younger parenting and were just getting into a second discussion on proper contraception (read Partial's post) that some of our younger readers could have gained greatly from. Thanks a bunch.

I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it

If you think Mazzin needed youi shining armor on a white steed performance, I have news for you. She may not be ready for parenthood, and if you'd read the thread, you'd find that she agrees with me on this, but she is sure as hell capable of handling herself in a discussion or argument with Skinbasket. It never needed to be brought up except to move her attention from it to the other discussion at hand. Not to mention you made matters far worse than they were to begin with.

This forum wasn't created for us to attack one another, or force whatever on one another. This is a GREAT place and let's promote that greatness among OURSELVES and try to learn from one another, with some decency.

No fair going on the attack and then in the morning call for decency. What you pulled last night wasn't decent. It tarnishes the great vibe that this place has. And no putting a little greenie in there to make it all good. You were not in the right. Greenie or no.

Zool
07-10-2006, 08:12 AM
HOLY CRAP

This thing just grew legs and took off. What I want to know is, is Nutz Dusty Bottoms? What ever happened to Murph? I would swear that dude raided my movie collection.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Here is the deal, in case nobody has figure this one out yet. We are all forum or internet personas. Some of us may be closer to who we are in real life others, not so much.

For Woodbuck to believe that Mazzin is a great person, or for me to think Mazzin is a bad person is unfounded, the only way to judge a person or persona is how they conduct themselves on this forum.

Woodbuck may find me funny but immature and graphic and may not choose to enter conversations with me about off topic material, thats fine, choose to ignore. When you ask for opinions no matter the topic, expect to get a wide aray of them from complete strangers that should have very little impact on your life, either blow it off or get into a debate. Mazzin, Huck, and Skin to name a few could have ended it days ago by simply not responding to the last name calling post, but for days they choose not to, and even carried it over to other off topic threads. For the most part my quess was that they were amused and entertained by the online conversation enough to keep it going for over a week. Woodbuck was compelled after 15 pages to express his thoughts about the topic and previous discussions.

This forum isn't going to edit, lock, or ban just because of name calling. If posters want to get into heated arguments about the Packers, Bears, Raiders, or teen pregnancy that is their choice, and then they can deal with the consequences if and when other members of the forum ignore their posts or thoughts.

I would tell us all to grow up, but the fact is some of us don't want to, and believe it or not this type of shit is fun for some of us.

So continue. I am going to go nit a sweater until SkinBasket comes on, and then we are going to talk about patterns for a new afgan.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 08:24 AM
HOLY CRAP

This thing just grew legs and took off. What I want to know is, is Nutz Dusty Bottoms? What ever happened to Murph? I would swear that dude raided my movie collection.

Murphy moved to Wisconsin, and apparently is now living with relatives that are Amish and don't have internet. Skin and I are busy nitting our friend a new sweater for the brisk fall weather in Wisconsin.

Murphy will be back when he closes on his brand new home that comes with a mule, and a bale of hay. He is proud.

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 08:39 AM
nutz:

"Woodbuck was compelled after 15 pages to express his thoughts about the topic and previous discussions."

Exactly Nutz.Your analysis match's your intelligence and sense of reality.

I respect you for that.I thank you for that fairness man.

I no less regret stirring the pot and that manner of continuing in this issue will not be supported by me.

I felt I had to respond to my self and post of last night (today) and I have done that and will live with any consecuence of my retort.

To any others. Come onto me. Lay it all on the line and I will respond in accordance with whatever - you feel compelled to judge me with.

Your up Ziggy. You will receive a response to your judgement of me. I have to re-read your post and it's content, in order to respond.

Zool
07-10-2006, 08:49 AM
HOLY CRAP

Murphy moved to Wisconsin, and apparently is now living with relatives that are Amish and don't have internet. Skin and I are busy nitting our friend a new sweater for the brisk fall weather in Wisconsin.

Murphy will be back when he closes on his brand new home that comes with a mule, and a bale of hay. He is proud.

Clearly Skin is Ned Nederlander. Just wonder who was Lucky and who was Dusty.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm lucky, that should have gone without saying. :lol:

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I absolutely agree with Nutz on this one, Buck. Frankly, when I read your post I was literally shocked speechless. You jumped into a fight that's been over for quite some time in order to "put a stop to it" when that approach will NEVER do anything but make matters worse. Which it did quite effectively.

woodbuck27:

MJ. Noone is more active in this forum then you are. YOU were shocked by my response. My response - maybe that is 'a high horse' you are on? Whenever have you been speechless Ziggy. Get 'to REAL' PLEASE.

As a member here, we all are going to feel uncomfortable in some of the discussion. We are just human beings - not GOD. We are hardly perfect.

If I made you so,your words Ziggy - " literally shocked speechless", my advice to you Ziggy is:

Try to deal with it, especially given that, it was not directed at you - it's not YOUR forum but OUR's. As for jumping in. Do you ever do that MJ? Look in the mirror - please.

I will now contradict you. My attempt to preserve decency and peace here with my posts - on this matter, today - were not any lame ass response, but a sincere effort to make amends.

"You jumped in and halted a perfectly valuable discussion on the value of older parenting vs. younger parenting and were just getting into a second discussion on proper contraception (read Partial's post) that some of our younger readers could have gained greatly from. Thanks a bunch." MJZiggy

Woodbuck27:

I was 'in fact', one of the very first people to offer that advice MJ. As you are so good at doing - check that fact out. I don't ever attempt to be in your pecking order and I'm certainly not going to accept being 'YOUR BAD GUY'. I have read all of your posts in this thread and have not called you out on any of them or at any time and you have called me out - so lets dance if that is your choice after this.

Again I make reference to 'the high horse attitude' I believe you have decided to take here MJZiggy. Maybe, I'm wrong and that is splendid if I am.

[quote]I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it

"If you think Mazzin needed youi shining armor on a white steed performance, I have news for you. She may not be ready for parenthood, and if you'd read the thread, you'd find that she agrees with me on this, but she is sure as hell capable of handling herself in a discussion or argument with Skinbasket. It never needed to be brought up except to move her attention from it to the other discussion at hand. Not to mention you made matters far worse than they were to begin with." MJZiggy

woodbuck27:

I am well aware of mazzin's abilities of handling herself. Did you read all of my posts today MJ?

I don't need and never expected your lectures and characterizations to misconstrue 'the facts',after I have made efforts to make amends this AM.

My efforts were indeed sincere, MJ. I still respect your needs to interject your thoughts and feelings and now am compelled to respond in kind. I'm doing just that.

Ziggy is this need conducive to putting this away? Go to yourself for that answer. PLEASE.

"No fair going on the attack and then in the morning call for decency. What you pulled last night wasn't decent. It tarnishes the great vibe that this place has. And no putting a little greenie in there to make it all good. You were not in the right. Greenie or no." MJZiggy

woodbuck27:

I believe I feel prejudice and ignorance that is not fair to me or yourself in that above statement Ziggy. I had to do my part - to try my best - to make amends and again did so sincerly no matter what else you may feel.

You may judge me as you so desire, but in this 'your need to LORD IT' over me. I have responded 'in TRUTH'.

My advise MJ. Try your best to allow letting go of this.

I apologize for your sensitivity and any manner of harm I may have passed onto you Ziggy. My comments were certainly not directed at you, and as a member of any forum, one has to discern the difference between personal feelings expressed in whatever manner - against a criticism against you personally.

I hope you recover from your severe wounds.

That is YOUR respose MJ.

SkinBasket
07-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Jesus, I spend one day off-line and all you mutherfuckers go insane. Sorry I missed the teaparty.

Nutz - Thanks for protecting my virtual nutsack in my absence. You also made a number of good points that have been waiting to be made.

HH, you are this forum's biggest pussy. And a communist butt surfer. But that's what makes these conversations so much fun. I appreciate that you have the mental capacity to sort out the touches of reality in the hyperbole (most of the time).

Woodfuck - I've branded you a salad tosser before, and I do so again. You are Harlan's (or was it tank's) explosive bowel movement. I think you'll know what that means.

To everyone else, except for tank, I love you just as much, if not more. Do not mistake my absence over the next day or two for submission to the brutal gang raping I've endured at the hands of these malicious creatures. The Basket departs with 4 and returns with 8.

http://www.hnidziejko.pbi.pl/obrazy/PUPA.jpg

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 09:34 AM
"Woodfuck - I've branded you a salad tosser before, and I do so again. You are Harlan's explosive bowel movement. I think you'll know what that means. " SkinBasket

Hahahaha !

I'll give you this SkinBasket.You are not 'a snake in the grass' Man. I respect that and as for your comment on me. . .

Allll riiggghhhtteee then. :mrgreen:

Have a good day !

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 09:36 AM
The Pirates of love got ahold of Skin.

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 09:45 AM
The Pirates of love got ahold of Skin.

Hey Nutz, Eh!

That was one of those - ' shit happens sometime man ' episodes and hopefully we can move onto another possible disagreement of context.

I certainly respect you and all members on this fine forum, and what we stand for here, will not always be agreement on the tack we sometimes take.

It's all very interesting. :mrgreen:

Noodle
07-10-2006, 09:49 AM

Murph's gonna have unfettered access to a mule?

Unless he's got Internet access in the barn, I wouldn't expect to hear from him for a while.

Noodle
07-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Partial, I see that most people around me are waiting until their mid-30's to have kids. I understand the financial reasons for doing so, it makes sense, and I can believe it is a successful strategy.

But I know several people who have done very well otherwise. There are some advantages to raising kids in your 20's, as opposed to 30's and 40's. It really is possible to get back into college and career in your 30's, after kids are older. You have more energy for your kids, and you have longer to be with them. I know 3 women who have been very happy and successful after devoting early years to child raising.

When you think about it, whether you raise your kids in your 20's or 30's/40's is NOT that GIANT of a difference. It competes with career either way. It certainly is no trajedy, or a "crying shame", as noodle put it, to bring up kids in your 20's.

Hell, my mom did it, and I only turned-out a little fucked up. In not so distant past, it was standard for women to have babies when they were 17-23 years old.

At the risk of stoking this up again, let me clear up something -- I wasn't saying it's a cryin shame categorically for folks to have their babies when they are in their 20s. Like HH, I too was birthed by a woman who was young, 23, at the time. Though, like HH, I'm not sure I'd use my face as the poster child for having kids young.

What I thought would be a shame was the specific situation Mazzin is in. She's 18, not even 20. She's still trying to finish college. She hasn't established herself on her own yet. Oh, and she's not married. So yeah, I think it would be a shame if Mazzin had to fast forward her life to become a single Mommy at 18 years of age. There's a lot of livin' and learnin' she should get a chance to enjoy, not to mention all that english horsejumpin'.

And yeah, I think Mazzin's Mom is smokin' hot.

Tony Oday
07-10-2006, 10:20 AM
hehe 23 isnt that young my wife was 24 when we had our munchkin :)

Harlan Huckleby
07-10-2006, 10:23 AM
What I thought would be a shame was the specific situation Mazzin is in. She's 18, not even 20.

All I care is that she's legal. Hot dog!

Mazzin
07-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Alright Update time: Short-n-sweet. Set it up friday, went today, now currently on birth control! Mjziggy thanks for helping me see the light....thank you all for the REAL advice, Wood, didn't need ya, but thanks anyways still love ya. And skinbasket, all is well....i guess name calling is just you, and i wont take it to heart no more.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 11:28 AM
What ever you do, don't let your dog get into those, or your boyfriend for that matter, they taste like green jelly beans.

Mazzin
07-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Your crazy, I'm leaving i have to run errands today, and im sure when i get back, there will be 22 pages, this thing is still nutz......Mad if you want to shut it down that would be fine by me, all it does is start controversy and that is not what i wanted at all.

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 11:34 AM
[quote=Harlan Huckleby]
Partial, I see that most people around me are waiting until their mid-30's to have kids. I understand the financial reasons for doing so, it makes sense, and I can believe it is a successful strategy.

But I know several people who have done very well otherwise. There are some advantages to raising kids in your 20's, as opposed to 30's and 40's. It really is possible to get back into college and career in your 30's, after kids are older. You have more energy for your kids, and you have longer to be with them. I know 3 women who have been very happy and successful after devoting early years to child raising.

When you think about it, whether you raise your kids in your 20's or 30's/40's is NOT that GIANT of a difference. It competes with career either way. It certainly is no trajedy, or a "crying shame", as noodle put it, to bring up kids in your 20's.

Hell, my mom did it, and I only turned-out a little fucked up. In not so distant past, it was standard for women to have babies when they were 17-23 years old.

At the risk of stoking this up again, let me clear up something -- I wasn't saying it's a cryin shame categorically for folks to have their babies when they are in their 20s. Like HH, I too was birthed by a woman who was young, 23, at the time. Though, like HH, I'm not sure I'd use my face as the poster child for having kids young.

What I thought would be a shame was the specific situation Mazzin is in. She's 18, not even 20. She's still trying to finish college. She hasn't established herself on her own yet. Oh, and she's not married. So yeah, I think it would be a shame if Mazzin had to fast forward her life to become a single Mommy at 18 years of age. There's a lot of livin' and learnin' she should get a chance to enjoy, not to mention all that english horsejumpin'. Noodle

Noodle:

It really comes down to, the stress that todays generation must face today, compared when when I was born.

My father was straight back, from a 6 plus years service overseas's with the Canadian Army. At a coming home reception party for Dad my Mother was in attendance. Mom was the local school's 'only' teacher. She was only 17 years old and shortly after they started to date - I was conceived.

Mom had to give up teaching, to get married to Dad, and bring me into 'that world', which was easier, than what a young mother may face today. Still - they had their early struggles, with what was then termed - 'a shotgun wedding'. A married couple must enjoy one another for some time , to enjoy one another, to get established before a planned parentage program is considered.

Dad had to learn a trade in another City fr. where we made OUR home and became a Master Plumber, and a really fine parent.

All I have today that is ' the good or real substance of value in me ' I owe to my parents. They - now deceased, gave totally of themselves to enable their children's genuine values, through proper mentoring from various sources. I was very fortunate, despite the pressure they faced - in what was then considered a forced marriage.

I believe that is much harder today.

Tony Oday
07-10-2006, 11:49 AM
hehe canadian army ;) just kidding

MAzzin remember it takes a month for the pill to start working. Had a scare with the current wife when we were dating because we jumped the gun! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be safe have fun and really be safe again in all your endevours

Harlan Huckleby
07-10-2006, 01:04 PM
I think this thread was disappointing.

Some people gave their "tough love" in a nasty and/or condescending way. Which of course leads to defensiveness, then name calling & more attacking. I don't suppose hard feelings will last, but still it was an unpleasant discussion.

I'm afraid we're not that different from the old place. You can take the posters out of JSO, but you can't take the JSO out of the posters.

Partial
07-10-2006, 01:28 PM
is that a bad thing?

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2006, 02:15 PM
I think this thread was disappointing.

Some people gave their "tough love" in a nasty and/or condescending way. Which of course leads to defensiveness, then name calling & more attacking. I don't suppose hard feelings will last, but still it was an unpleasant discussion.

I'm afraid we're not that different from the old place. You can take the posters out of JSO, but you can't take the JSO out of the posters.

We aint all hippies like youself.

Harlan Huckleby
07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
It's only a handful of people that want to have nasty exchanges. But that's all it takes. In an envirnoment like this, the least civil people are able to set the tone. It doesn't work that way in real life, but in anonymous internet forum, people can be assholes with little risk.

When some people get frustrated that argument is not going their way, they ignore the topic and attack character of person arguing against them. Oldest and cheapest trick in the book.

Also, there's an angry-young-man style. You hear it on the Jim Rome Show. My problem with this is it is stupid. I'm glad I'm not on a playground any more.

As to Partial's question, is it a bad thing? Not necessarily. Some people like to fight in schoolyard style, and even more like to watch others try and rip each other.

This thread had a lot of good discussion. But I doubt people will be inclined to bring-up such a sensitive topic again, the arguing was too unpleasant and childish. Some think that is a good thing. I think that more interesting conversations get discouraged by the shit-talk, and that is a loss. Interesting people fade away.

HarveyWallbangers
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Harlan,

I think you'd read things differently if YOU gave people the benefit of the doubt. I didn't take Skin's early posts as that demeaning, but it seemed like you were the one that escalated it. I think it's the commie side of you coming out, or maybe you are just a contrarian, or maybe not.

I read Skin's posts like I would watch a Denis Leary comedy show. He sounds angry, but he's only a little angry, but goes over the top to prove his point. Mad, Nutz, and Murph do the same things in their own weird ways.

Bretsky
07-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Good call Mazzin. Now that that's settled, I say this thread now blows :wink:

Maybe we should shut er down before fists start swinging again.

Don't worry, be happy.

Cheers,
B

GrnBay007
07-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I want to know who's going to volunteer to start the hot topic tonight for discussion, arguements and name-calling. :razz:

woodbuck27
07-10-2006, 08:27 PM
"and even more like to watch others try and rip each other." HH

Isn't that the TRUTH.

"the innocent arn't so innocent, when they fake innocense." woodbuck27

I regret sincerely that I allowed the BS to get to me HH, as you were 'in fact' doing your best to try to set a different tone.

As I said before. If I had just read on a few more posts I wouldn't have felt compelled to make last nights post. I came up through the thread as if 'it was live' and reacted, and that was an error.

It's OVER as far as I'm concerned. I believe we may have learned a little from this experience.

PEACE ALL.

:mrgreen: posting.

GBRulz
07-10-2006, 11:34 PM
I want to know who's going to volunteer to start the hot topic tonight for discussion, arguements and name-calling. :razz:

Go for it, bitch ! LOL :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
07-10-2006, 11:43 PM

Go for it, bitch ! LOL :mrgreen:

You got it Rag! :razz:

GBRulz
07-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Coming to visit me next week? :wink:

Bretsky
07-10-2006, 11:50 PM
I have several proposals, NONE of which apply to me FYI. How are these ?

1. CHICK - I've conformed into a Grailist, but I'm not comfortable sharing it with my friends. What should I do ?

2. CHICK- I'm having three somes on the side, but I still love my spouse. Should I tell him/her ?

3. EITHER- I have several fetishes; should I share them with my boy/girl friend

4. EITHER- I want to become a swinger; what should I do ?

5. I'm afraid the mailman is the father of my child. Should I tell the hubby ?

GrnBay007
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM

How much did B pay you to post that???? :razz: :wink: LOL

No, we are making the trip in one day :sad: for the shareholders meeting. But I did get tickets to Family night and plan to be there early Sat. till probably late afternoon Sun.

Bretsky
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM

Mind wandering you know where :wink:

GrnBay007
07-11-2006, 12:02 AM

I knew you paid her to post that.

Bretsky
07-11-2006, 12:04 AM

I knew you paid her to post that.

I honestly did not; but you guys should just refer to my #1 and come out :wink:

GrnBay007
07-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Sorry B, I know you think it's really gross, but you have to accept that we like men. :twisted:

Harlan Huckleby
07-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I think you'd read things differently if YOU gave people the benefit of the doubt. I didn't take Skin's early posts as that demeaning, but it seemed like you were the one that escalated it. I think it's the commie side of you coming out, or maybe you are just a contrarian, or maybe not.

Well, you didn't take Skin's posts as demeaning because you agreed with them. Others found them insulting, and out of place in a serious discussion.
What you see as "contrarian" or "commie" views are those that you disagree with.

I'm not sure people are aware of how little diversity there is in this group. It's a very conservative, traditional group. And not especially tolerant.

As far as escalating, I continued to challenge Skinbasket, shooting him in the butt with a BB-gun at his every attempt to dodge and weave. I am all for arguing!

I read Skin's posts like I would watch a Denis Leary comedy show. He sounds angry, but he's only a little angry, but goes over the top to prove his point. Mad, Nutz, and Murph do the same things in their own weird ways.

I am never offended by Skinbasket or Madtown, am well aware of their schtick. I think the Denis Leary style was inappropriate in this topic, however. Somebody opens up about something personal, and you're gonna smash um when they are in a vulnerable postion? Nah, that's chicken shit.
Nutz argues like an angry 13-year-old and sends the debate south. There's really just a very few people in the whole forum that get vicious, and then only on their bad days.

woodbuck27
07-11-2006, 12:35 PM
'There's really just a very few people in the whole forum that get vicious, and then only on their bad days." HH

Harlan:

It's a lovely neighborhood.

Sometimes, and this isn't abnormal - crap flys and crap sticks. It's seldom the people/person, if we're wired right, but how we have to deal with OUR reactions.

So the biggest challenge is 'the self'.

action / reaction > consequence. I don't believe anyone on this forum would get away with outright overt abuse. That is the deterrent to anyone going too wide. The underlieing factor of respect, that we do owe one another, for the better good of the whole.

Deputy Nutz
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Lets all be socialble without profainity.

Harlan Huckleby
07-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Woody,

I see you as someone who gets nasty on occasion. I find it inexcusable, even if you are Mr. Rodgers 99% of the time.

You are right that crap really doesn't stick. When Nutz or Scott Campbell are waxing about the evil that lies within Harlan Huckleby, it doesn't really get me upset at the time, and I doubt many people change opinions because of their remarks. But it does leave sour feelings.

I get tired of people ripping into Tank. Now, he certainly does bait, and his repetitiousness gets old. But he is also good natured, and entertaining to some. How many times do we have to listen to people lecture him about hard work and the american way? It is very gutless to attack Tank, he leaves himself wide open. The tirades about Tank are more tiresome than Tank!

When disturbing people, such as myself or Tank, get personally attacked, people look the other way.

Harlan Huckleby
07-11-2006, 12:59 PM

Yes. I think we should form a good manners committee.

Bretsky
07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Can I be president ?

Pack0514
07-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Only if you say PLEASE and THANK YOU.

Noodle
07-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Look, I don't post in anywhere near the numbers as other folks here, but I'm a vet of JSO, and I was happy to jump over here after the other place exploded.

At some point, this thread got my stomach hurting, as it appeared that the forum was heading to JSO-ville. What really disturbs me is that people just will not stop. I remember some occassions on JSO where you'd plead with guys to just let it lie, but they'd fire often another broadside, and then we were off, racing for the bottom.

I don't mind a hard ass schtick, if well done (Guruski was great at that, Tex less inventive, but consistent), and if focused on appropriate subjects (ZBS-pro or con), and at the appropriate people (I can tell Harlan to lick my nutsack, but I probably shouldn't do that to a noob or a person who has shown in the past that they have a hair trigger).

You may call that censorship, I call it good manners, the glue that keeps a civilization, or a forum together. We don't have to all get along, but we have to pick our spots. If we don't, this thread showed how quickly we can piss this good thing away.

OK, I'm off my soapbox now. Harlan, you can lick my wrinkled nutsack.

Joemailman
07-12-2006, 06:37 AM

F**k You!...er, I mean, what a wonderful idea, Mr. Nutz.

Bretsky
07-12-2006, 08:30 AM
Look, I don't post in anywhere near the numbers as other folks here, but I'm a vet of JSO, and I was happy to jump over here after the other place exploded.

At some point, this thread got my stomach hurting, as it appeared that the forum was heading to JSO-ville. What really disturbs me is that people just will not stop. I remember some occassions on JSO where you'd plead with guys to just let it lie, but they'd fire often another broadside, and then we were off, racing for the bottom.

I don't mind a hard ass schtick, if well done (Guruski was great at that, Tex less inventive, but consistent), and if focused on appropriate subjects (ZBS-pro or con), and at the appropriate people (I can tell Harlan to lick my nutsack, but I probably shouldn't do that to a noob or a person who has shown in the past that they have a hair trigger).

You may call that censorship, I call it good manners, the glue that keeps a civilization, or a forum together. We don't have to all get along, but we have to pick our spots. If we don't, this thread showed how quickly we can piss this good thing away.

OK, I'm off my soapbox now. Harlan, you can lick my wrinkled nutsack.

I agree with everything in here; I'd prefer to keep it all peaceful as there is no need for members to get bent out of shape. The middle of this thread also reminded me of JS of old.

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 09:55 AM
I echo your thoughts Noodle. What was lacking at JSO (and is creeping into this forum) is a lack of respect of other posters. Would you talk like that to someone if you were sitting in the bar with them having a drink and chatting about the world or about the Pack? Would you want to be talked to in a vulgar or abusive manner? Heck no. If I were in a conversation with someone that took a turn for the vulgar or loudly argumentative, I'd go play pool or find another spot at the bar. The bottom line is this: do unto others as you'd have done to you. I'm not here to engage in shouting matches and I left JSO to get away from those.

This is a discussion forum; not the British Parliament.

tyler

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 10:13 AM
Woody,

"I see you as someone who gets nasty on occasion. I find it inexcusable, even if you are Mr. Rodgers 99% of the time." HH

I'm not always the choir boy. I will not disagree that I won't stand strong on certain principle, and not just act as - the salivating bystander - that loves the sort of crap - that this thread got to. We all have to take a look inside. Because of where this thread went. We have alot to learn from it.

My explanation is not my excuse.

I will not label one soul that contributed anything to this thread. Yet, it went to the gutter, far sooner ( days sooner ) than when I stepped up and made a post that used profanity. I'm ashamed that I did that, took that response HH, as it offended other's. I have had to look inside of me over that shame.

That (profanity) never before happened on my part (ever) on this forum or at JSO. Does 'that fact' - offer a blanket excuse for any profanity on my part. NO ! I screwed up in that post. I let myself down too. That post was totally out of character for me.

I'm no greater than thou - sad suck person, that can't handle reading profanity. If any of you feel the need to go there, from time to time , and it's condoned on this Forum by the Power's to bring that under some decent control, then what are we even discussing here? We are who we are and the use of profanity is part and parcel of a persons style and personality. Plenty of that style prevails here, and we all do OUR best to deal with it - don't we? Sometimes better than others.

This is just my thought on this issue of profanity.

Profanity directed at any other member obsessively and an 'on attack aproach - recurrently', should not be condoned, without someone - at least trying to stop it.

If a person is attacked or anyway feels offended or insulted? Shouldn't they sometimes feel a need to defend? Do we as members, just sit back and allow that behaviour to be ongoing? Do we as members single out any one person over the rest?

Secondly. Often, this isn't a place for - 'the Anal Retentive'. We all live in a Democrasy not a Fascist State.

I hate censorship. Certainly, a Democrasy conditions a normal response to stand up for one's right of being. People should respect themselves fairly and do so to others ( all other's) and DAM we sometimes fail there.

Question to this Forum?

To what degree - how long (everyone) should profanity aimed at one member continue? Every community must have leadership that is respected; then there are the rules to protect all OUR values. If I screw up then I'll be told so, and I respect that; if I continue to screw up. Then I'll be punished fr. less - to more severley.

It's not Rocket science but playground stuff. Common sense based upon value and acknowledgement of RESPECT, DECENCY and TOLERANCE.

I don't ever want to see one single member of this forum 'singled out' and damaged - beyond 'a warning', of true merit. Power is not used properly, if it's either over used or misused.

I'm a member here and have a view on this issue. That is all I have.

I'm no hero or foe to anyone.

I'm also represented in a minority sense - as I am a Canadian Packer fan. Do i feel that ? YES ! Do I deal with that as a basis to earn respect? YES!

I try my best - to be a solid contributor to all of you people, as that is the least I can do for the privalege of my membership - to make this a better forum.

Before that - I am a Canadian and the right to exercise my democratic rights peacefully are guranteed, by my Great Country - I'm not ever denied that right in Canada. That - plus my goodwill and intelligence, gives me a sense of strength - the founded courage, to endeavour to make a situation better.

This forum isn't Canada. This is an independent website in the WW Net. I trust that it is owned, operated and governed by people that are really democratic? Thus for whatever value and merit may be found in it. I give my viewpoint on this.

As I wrote before.

I regret deeply my response on that post, because I simply allowed the whole thing to finally get to me.

I reacted at that time, because yet another "let's cool it request" on your part HH was cast aside. I was reading up through this thread and owed it to myself and all of you to read that thread in it's entirety and sit back and think. I failed there. I am sorry, and again deeply regret any afront to any member here. It will never happen as such again.

I will again - if I feel the need. Exercise my rights to express myself, but I'll never use profanity when I'm so much better equipped to express myself properly, no matter how direct otherwise, I may have to be.

I reacted 'in myself', and I could have done so with more tact and skill.

Can we all learn from this?

Where does my reaction then - get us? What will be the resolve, on the part of the leadership here - to promote growth, and be more positive in OUR community here?

I humbly suggest.

Those of you, who believe that 'pointing a finger', is the correct response. Should examine that approach - and I suggest to you - that isn't the correct response. I suggest that you look deeper inside yourselve, for more than that.

ALL getting along - all of the time. Good gracious, let's also get to REAL. We are mere human beings. Can we exercise more tact in dealing with ourselves on any advesarial stance. That is solely up to the individual and when anyone steps too far out of line, then that's a matter for the LEADERSHIP here to consider.

As Fosco33 has said. Can we all try harder to get along. Time only is the answer to that. Do we have the same as went on at JSO?

Absolutely NOT!

We are growing - as a community. We will get stronger with time.

I invite any criticisms of this post out in the openess of the forum or via personal message. I'm here to help this forum be more of what we would all enjoy. I mean - everyone here. Ed.

KYPack
07-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Woody,

I see you as someone who gets nasty on occasion. I find it inexcusable, even if you are Mr. Rodgers 99% of the time.

You are right that crap really doesn't stick. When Nutz or Scott Campbell are waxing about the evil that lies within Harlan Huckleby, it doesn't really get me upset at the time, and I doubt many people change opinions because of their remarks. But it does leave sour feelings.

I get tired of people ripping into Tank. Now, he certainly does bait, and his repetitiousness gets old. But he is also good natured, and entertaining to some. How many times do we have to listen to people lecture him about hard work and the american way? It is very gutless to attack Tank, he leaves himself wide open. The tirades about Tank are more tiresome than Tank!

When disturbing people, such as myself or Tank, get personally attacked, people look the other way.

Well heck, gee whiz!

We have caught the Blue Hound this time.

You have been captured with your hands on the ladle, stirring that giant cauldron of shit.

You post once more a note of protection to cover the Baby Tanky. Tank does get attacked a lot, Because he deserves it!

The attacks on him do get annoying. About 10% as annoying as his own repetitive bullshit.

The attacks on Tank are rude, about 1% as rude as he is when he hijacks a thread (for the 2000th time)

As far as gutless, Tank of is the epitome of gutless. I've actually laid off ripping Tank because of your defenses of him in the past, but there's no need for that anymore.

He is not entertaining to some. He is entertaining to a FEW. That'd be HH, Mazzin, Fosco, & Partail, the few forum members who defend the boy (although he's had lover's quarels with some of his defense team lately).

My main beef with your whole posting philosophy on this is that you defend Tank, while attacking Woodbuck.

Tank could give a shit less what people think about him. Tank is a trool. Half troll / Half fool. He has no character so he doesn't care if somebody attacks his character.

Woodbuck is a truly sensitive person. I think he really believes all that shit he posts.

I know, Woodbuck made a fool of himself in this very thread. He tried to ride in and save Mazzin like a knight on a white horse. Unfortunately, Nutz and Zig pulled the old "invisible rope trick" on him & dumped Woody on his ass.

But the boy means well and you pissy little attack bothers him. You are a closet sensitive (read the last sentence you posted) and you don't like to be bothered, either.

A post which defends Tank (who could give a shit less) and attacks Woody (it bothers him) is wrong-headed and just plain wrong.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 11:22 AM
I echo your thoughts Noodle. What was lacking at JSO (and is creeping into this forum) is a lack of respect of other posters. Would you talk like that to someone if you were sitting in the bar with them having a drink and chatting about the world or about the Pack? Would you want to be talked to in a vulgar or abusive manner? Heck no.

This is good point. I think some people feel manly when they dish it out online. But really it is cowardly, since there are no consequences. Ya, I wish people brought there bar manners. (Just like the old gay bar joke, "Mind if I push in your stool?")

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 11:25 AM
I echo your thoughts Noodle. What was lacking at JSO (and is creeping into this forum) is a lack of respect of other posters. Would you talk like that to someone if you were sitting in the bar with them having a drink and chatting about the world or about the Pack? Would you want to be talked to in a vulgar or abusive manner? Heck no. If I were in a conversation with someone that took a turn for the vulgar or loudly argumentative, I'd go play pool or find another spot at the bar. The bottom line is this: do unto others as you'd have done to you. I'm not here to engage in shouting matches and I left JSO to get away from those.

tyler

Now I have a differently feeling about this thread verses things that happened at JSO. Namely If someone got in an argument on a thread at JSO, the argument usually carried over to several different threads and would then highjack good football threads. I admit this thread got a little salty, but guess why, you can't tell me you never got into a heated argument with your friends?

Feelings might have gotten tarnished a bit, but does that mean when a new thread pops up about whatever, that these personalities can't agree or give respectful feed back to others opinions? Maybe, maybe not, but consistent disrespect between to posters or a number of posters, that leads to threads being highjacked will most likely not be tolerated, especially in the Packer Room.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 11:33 AM
A post which defends Tank (who could give a shit less) and attacks Woody (it bothers him) is wrong-headed and just plain wrong.

Woody: hey I gave him a 99% good rating! It's true that he goes-off and brings the wood every once in a blue moon, I'm just stating the obvious. Just keepin' it real. Coppin a feel. It doesn't appear Woody took this as an attack.

Tank: KY, I think it is a matter of a personal reaction. Tank doesn't bother me. I don't see him attacking people, so I don't excuse people attacking him. Do I have to read his posts more carefully to gain a deeper insight into the Tank phenomena?

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 11:35 AM

tyler

Now I have a differently feeling about this thread verses things that happened at JSO. Namely If someone got in an argument on a thread at JSO, the argument usually carried over to several different threads and would then highjack good football threads. I admit this thread got a little salty, but guess why, you can't tell me you never got into a heated argument with your friends?

Feelings might have gotten tarnished a bit, but does that mean when a new thread pops up about whatever, that these personalities can't agree or give respectful feed back to others opinions? Maybe, maybe not, but consistent disrespect between to posters or a number of posters, that leads to threads being highjacked will most likely not be tolerated, especially in the Packer Room.

You're right Nutz. This thread is an isolated incident and didn't spill over into a forum-wide brawl. But the disrespect and indignation at JSO started somewhere and at sometime. At some point, it became acceptable to have an environment of anger and acrimony. What I'm suggesting is we all put respect first and our opinion second. If we make sure that's the unwritten rule of law, then we WILL NOT evolve into JSO, where there is no integrity and no mutual respect.

The mods can quash what they don't like, just like the police shut down riots. But it should never come to that. It shouldn't come to a point where mods have to step in and disperse a brawl. That doesn't look good for any of the people involved or for the forum itself.

I whole-heartedly believe in freedom of speech. I just also believe in respecting other human beings and other opinions, even if I disagree with them.

tyler

MJZiggy
07-12-2006, 11:40 AM
I think the difference is that here we're talking about it and making an attempt to look at what happened and learn something from it. I don't recall that ever happening at jso in the short time I was there. It may not prevent it from ever happening again, but at least it has boiled down into a civil and rational sharing of ideas.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 11:40 AM
I admit this thread got a little salty, but guess why, you can't tell me you never got into a heated argument with your friends?

Nutz, just from my perspective, I am never offended by SkinBasket way of arguing with me. I'll buy that his remarks are just "salty."

You cross a line. For example, you announced that Mad gave me the "Dirty Rat" label because my posts are disingenuous. (You can fetch the exact quote if you don't like my paraphrase.) I don't know if anyone bought this remark, but its a below-the-belt thing to say. Ultimate Fighting.

Little Whiskey
07-12-2006, 11:44 AM
I just also believe in respecting other human beings and other opinions, even if I disagree with them.

tyler

even a redneck opinion?? :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
I ain't gonna disagree with you at all Jack. That would be great if everyone listened to that advice. Sometimes I call a spade a spade, and that always doesn't sit real well with some people.

jack's smirking revenge
I think the difference is that here we're talking about it and making an attempt to look at what happened and learn something from it. I don't recall that ever happening at jso in the short time I was there. It may not prevent it from ever happening again, but at least it has boiled down into a civil and rational sharing of ideas.

Very true. This kind of "healing" discussion at JSO would've prompted pages of bashing and name-calling. I think it shows that we actually care about the integrity of this place and those people that we call PR family. Sappy, I know, but I do think its important to cement a strong base before the season starts. This place could double in numbers in a few months.

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I just also believe in respecting other human beings and other opinions, even if I disagree with them.

tyler

even a redneck opinion?? :mrgreen:

There have to be some exceptions. :D

tyler

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Nutz, just from my perspective, I am never offended by SkinBasket way of arguing with me. I'll buy that his remarks are just "salty."

You cross a line. For example, you announced that Mad gave me the "Dirty Rat" label because my posts are disingenuous. (You can fetch the exact quote if you don't like my paraphrase.) I don't know if anyone bought this remark, but its a below-the-belt thing to say. Ultimate Fighting.

Did you give that name to yourself?
And it is against the rules to hit an opponent in the groin area in Ultimate Fighting Championship.

I admit I took it to you a bit, and I hope that it doesn't ruin our friendship, I hope our friendship my grow to a fruitful online sexual relationship,, that down the road I will keep secret from my wife, and will wait until she falls asleep before I log on and we will type stuff like MWSMIRL!!!

Listen I consider you a bit of an instigator, and a devils advocate. Maybe I am wrong in that opinion of you. If I am then I truly apologize for that kick to your nuts. I hope it doesn't happen again, but it probably will, and then I will give you an apology, and maybe buy you some jewlery. Then it will most certainly happen again, because I have turned into an abuser, and I get off on it, I will lash out at you, and then throw dishtowel at you and tell you to clean yourself up, while I go into the fridge and grab a Natural ICE Light.

I really hope it doesn't go that far.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I reacted 'in myself', and I could have done so with more tact and skill.

Woody, it's cool that you are reflective. I'm pretty sure that you took my "attack", as that asshole KY describes, in perspective.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 11:55 AM
It occurs to me that what we have here is the start of a Festivus celebration.

We've had the airing of greivances. Now comes the feats of strength.

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 11:57 AM
It occurs to me that what we have here is the start of a Festivus celebration.

We've had the airing of greivances. Now comes the feats of strength.

This is my favorite part, nobody goes anywhere until ziggy pins me to the floor!!!

MJZiggy
07-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I hope you've all been for a pee break recently as that would take an incredibly long time. :razz:

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Festivus is da bomb, yo.

tyler

MJZiggy
07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Then you go pin Nutz!!

KYPack
07-12-2006, 12:07 PM

Woody: hey I gave him a 99% good rating! It's true that he goes-off and brings the wood every once in a blue moon, I'm just stating the obvious. Just keepin' it real. Coppin a feel. It doesn't appear Woody took this as an attack.

Tank: KY, I think it is a matter of a personal reaction. Tank doesn't bother me. I don't see him attacking people, so I don't excuse people attacking him. Do I have to read his posts more carefully to gain a deeper insight into the Tank phenomena?

On Tank: reading his posts more carefully to gain a deeper insight into the Tank phenomena would probably be the biggest error of all.

You think Tank is whimsical and performing some brilliant satire. You also feel that Tank and you are some kind of twisted soul mates. I disagree with yer judgement in this case

I think he is a chickenshit fool, beneath contempt.

A big part of this Forum is the exchange of information and opinions. All I've ever learned from Tank is that he'd like to French kiss Mike Sherman.

On the other hand, I've gotten a ton of good info from Woodback.

On Woodbuck: posts a lot of good data & I can't figure out where he gets it all. I've gotten more good stuff from Woodbuck in one day than I've gotten from Tank in his whole Forum career.

You attacked Woodbuck and defended Tank. I think that's goofy.

So I guess we personally disagree. NBD.

Fosco33
07-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Wow, now I'm now a defender of Tank??? What rank am I? In what division do I belong? :roll:

:lol:

Tank has a right, like everyone here to post on a forum. He's no different, in this respect, than a half dozen other people here that like to use humor and sometimes argue with folks.

I don't defend Tank per se - I support innate freedoms. To me, he's a silly, confused college kid that provides comic relief. In actuality, I disagree with Tank's opinions on almost all degrees but I still respect a poster's ability to do so.

(And I've sparred with him many times - see my reaction to his Gulag posting, NBA rules, views on taxation, sex w/ spouses and spelling, views on Wal-Mart, spending $4 Gs on a weekend fling).

I'll go back to me only other post on this silly thread by an infamous Rodney King, ""People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

:mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Listen I consider you a bit of an instigator, and a devils advocate. Maybe I am wrong in that opinion of you. If I am then I truly apologize for that kick to your nuts.

Well, I've tried to explain that I am sincere in my opinions. I appear to be a contrarian because I only bother to jump-in on arguments where an argument is lacking. It's not so much fun to argue for a position that is already generally accepted. Don't you think Cliff Crystl, another contrarian, has thousands of opinions that line-up with the mainstream that he just doesn't bother to mention?

But lets say I am a devils advocate & instigator. So what? Are devils advocates and instigators unwelcome in this forum? I don't think it's OK to kick Son of Vic in the nuts. The measure of civility of a group is how they treat the unpopular people.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 12:18 PM
You think Tank is whimsical and performing some brilliant satire. You also feel that Tank and you are some kind of twisted soul mates. I disagree with yer judgement in this case

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KY, you are reading way too much into my defense of Tank.

KYPack
07-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Wow, now I'm now a defender of Tank??? What rank am I? In what division do I belong? :roll:

:lol:

Tank has a right, like everyone here to post on a forum. He's no different, in this respect, than a half dozen other people here that like to use humor and sometimes argue with folks.

I don't defend Tank per se - I support innate freedoms. To me, he's a silly, confused college kid that provides comic relief. In actuality, I disagree with Tank's opinions on almost all degrees but I still respect a poster's ability to do so.

(And I've sparred with him many times - see my reaction to his Gulag posting, NBA rules, views on taxation, sex w/ spouses and spelling, views on Wal-Mart, spending $4 Gs on a weekend fling).

I'll go back to me only other post on this silly thread by an infamous Rodney King, ""People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

:mrgreen:

OK Fosco.

I may have messed up. Mea Culpa. I placed you in that clump of deluded souls that rush to Tank's defense in error. Sorry, ya know.

KYPack
07-12-2006, 12:29 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KY, you are reading way too much into my defense of Tank.

A. Pls remove those 5 laughing heads from your post, that shit is silly
B. I stand by my post. You identify with Tank a lot more than you let on.
C. I let you get away with calling me an arsehole & didn't say anything about it (whoops, I just did)
D. I give up. You can now "win"

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 12:31 PM
I was only joking about the asshole, sorry that wasn't obvious.

Don't stare at the laughing heads too long, they can stimulate an epileptic seizure.

I will think about whether I might be in love with Tank and not realize it.

Fosco33
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
OK Fosco.

I may have messed up. Mea Culpa. I placed you in that clump of deluded souls that rush to Tank's defense in error. Sorry, ya know.

No apology needed. Being a defender of Tank brought a smile to my face and odd images of war machines...

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 12:42 PM
"Listen I consider you a bit of an instigator, and a devils advocate. Maybe I am wrong in that opinion of you. If I am then I truly apologize for that kick to your nuts. I hope it doesn't happen again, but it probably will, and then I will give you an apology, and maybe buy you some jewlery." Nutz

Naawww ! Just take him (HH) out for dinner and maybe a movie, before you get to the rest.

The jewlery is a tad personal before it's time. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Nutz is giving out jewelry?? Nutz you've been such a beast to me. I'm horribly wounded and deeply offended. And I really like sapphire, amethyst and travertine!! :lol: :lol:

Little Whiskey
07-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Sometimes I call a spade a spade, and that always doesn't sit real well with some people.

i think the point is to call a spade a spade, not a f*ckin-diphole-momma not-paying-attention-too-Spade.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
does anybody remember that a "spade" is a racial slur?

MJZiggy
07-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Huh. I always thought they were referring to shovels. It is also a common saying.

Little Whiskey
07-12-2006, 01:03 PM
does anybody remember that a "spade" is a racial slur?

i thought it was a card game? guess you are the authority on racial slurs

Iron Mike
07-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Dear Evan: In the spirit of your recent explanation of "rule of thumb" perhaps you might like to address the following: "Call a spade a spade." A friend of mine from Britain used a variant of this expression, changing an aspect of it in the interests of humor, noting that in not mincing his words, he "calls a spade a bloody shovel." His sense was that the phrase had its origins in confusion over what to call a digging implement. I don't think the phrase is quite that innocent. My understanding is that in fact "calling a spade a spade" harkens back to Civil War America, when a person's freedom turned on whether or not the establishment considered one Black or not. Inter-racial liaisons were not uncommon, and so mulatto children were reasonably common. The White establishment was loathe to allow itself to be "diluted" with "impure blood," and so they took to "calling a 'spade' [pejorative for a Black person] a 'spade'". Is there any truth in this? -- Michael Raynor.

In a word, no. Although the English language, and particularly American English, contains many examples of the influence of racism on popular speech, in this particular case there is ample evidence to prove the defendant phrase not guilty. "To call a spade a spade" not only predates slavery in North America by quite a bit but harks all the way back to the Ancient Greeks, occurring in the work of, among others, the playwright Aristophanes, and is still commonly heard in modern Greek. The original phrase seems to have been "to call a fig a fig; to call a kneading trough a kneading trough," applied to someone who spoke exceedingly frankly. Evidently, when the phrase was first translated from Greek in the Renaissance, the Greek word for "trough" was confused with the Greek for "spade," and thus the modern version was born. The "spade" referred to in the phrase, incidentally, was the digging implement, and not the black character on playing cards that underlies the racial epithet.

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 01:10 PM
"Woodbuck is a truly sensitive person. I think he really believes all that shit he posts." KYPack

You've gained insight into me KY.

I believe this:

The older I get - the more I understand - that I don't understand. That is borrowed from Muhammed Ali.

I believe I am a member of this forum to grow as a person .To learn all I can from all the different members here, who often have somrething to add to my SELF if I am open.

I believe, that we all have something to learn from and 'in return' give to one another - to grow.

It's only the stubborn, mule headed, overbearing people that I can choose to avoid; yet I choose to place a hold on that, as to do so, will not offer the opportunity of a gain from that person, as well.

That is really who I am. I know myself and I'll Know myself better tomorrow. . .

I'm generally a very patient person. Sometimes I fall flat on my ass.

Whoever said - it would be easy?

I always try my damnest - to be fair and have 'the value of sense' to seek harmony rather than destruction. Thus, I have to deal with the struggle.

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 01:24 PM
"Woodbuck is a truly sensitive person. I think he really believes all that shit he posts." KYPack

You've gained insight into me KY.

I believe this:

The older I get - the more I understand - that I don't understand. That is borrowed from Muhammed Ali.

I believe I am a member of this forum to grow as a person .To learn all I can from all the different members here, who often have somrething to add to my SELF if I am open.

I believe, that we all have something to learn from and 'in return' give to one another - to grow.

It's only the stubborn, mule headed, overbearing people that I can choose to avoid; yet I choose to place a hold on that, as to do so, will not offer the opportunity of a gain from that person, as well.

That is really who I am. I know myself and I'll Know myself better tomorrow. . .

I'm generally a very patient person. Sometimes I fall flat on my ass.

Whoever said - it would be easy?

I always try my damnest - to be fair and have 'the value of sense' to seek harmony rather than destruction. Thus, I have to deal with the struggle.

Very wise words Woody.

tyler

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 01:25 PM

That is where we're at today . Ziggy.

Some deem it soul searching. I call it introspection. My ultimate goal in this matter is that I take it into myself; and not cloud that, by disposing my blame.

I screwed up.

One rotten post out of 900+, doesn't lessen my grief. At the same time I will not beat myself up over it, nor allow anyone else to get there, without asking if I don't deserve my human right's of redemption.

I believe I make a solid effort overall, a constructive contribution to ALL here. In that, I have 'no guilt'. I will try to do better.

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks tyler. I appreciate that.

Noodle
07-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Um, Woody, it's all good, my Great White Northern brother.

I think the comments that have appeared since Monday have all been about a bigger issue than your single outburst. Don't take this as being directed solely at you, or at anyone else specifically (well, okay, Nutz and Skin should take this as directed at them).

The issue is about how we as a group are going to try to get along in a way that's spirited, fun, a little salty, a little knowledgeable, and, in the end, that fosters more and more debate.

Just because we're in a new country, doesn't mean we're immune from the problems that caused us to immigrate. If anything, we all carry a little of that in us. So, I think Little Whiskey's (great riff on the spade thing) and Smirking Jack's points are all good to keep in mind.

To paraphrase ol' Ben Franklin:
When asked what he had wrought at the end of the day, MTP exclaimed: "A discussion forum, if you can keep it . . . ."

Little Whiskey
07-12-2006, 01:45 PM
thanks mike, i enjoy understanding the reason for some of the cliches or slangs that we say.

for instance do you know why prostitutes are sometimes called hookers??

during the civil war a general who was known for having his soilders "needs" taken care of, his name was Hooker, and his "girls" where known as hookers girls. which was shortend later to simply hookers.

jack's smirking revenge
07-12-2006, 01:47 PM
thanks mike, i enjoy understanding the reason for some of the cliches or slangs that we say.

for instance do you know why prostitutes are sometimes called hookers??

during the civil war a general who was known for having his soilders "needs" taken care of, his name was Hooker, and his "girls" where known as hookers girls. which was shortend later to simply hookers.

Wow, I feel like I learned something important today. Thanks Whiskey.

:D

tyler

Iron Mike
07-12-2006, 02:12 PM

:sad: I can't take credit for someone else's work.....here's the link I omitted:

http://www.word-detective.com/

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Listen I consider you a bit of an instigator, and a devils advocate. Maybe I am wrong in that opinion of you. If I am then I truly apologize for that kick to your nuts.

Well, I've tried to explain that I am sincere in my opinions. I appear to be a contrarian because I only bother to jump-in on arguments where an argument is lacking. It's not so much fun to argue for a position that is already generally accepted. Don't you think Cliff Crystl, another contrarian, has thousands of opinions that line-up with the mainstream that he just doesn't bother to mention?

But lets say I am a devils advocate & instigator. So what? Are devils advocates and instigators unwelcome in this forum? I don't think it's OK to kick Son of Vic in the nuts. The measure of civility of a group is how they treat the unpopular people.

You come up with all these sayings or credos, or whatever. Harlan don't get up on your soap box and claim that you are unpopular on this forum or any other forum that we've been a part of, because that is simply not true.

I like Son of Vic, because at least I know where the guy stands. He has had the same take for the last year. Don't give me shit about giving Tank crap, because he has gone after me personally a number of times. Do I whine or go in my hole, and say he isn't being respectful? No I dished it back and gave him shit. Granted, it is a fruitless process.

When did I ever say certain people weren't welcome on this forum? I will take anyone of any kind as long as they follow our simple rules. So don't start blowing smoke about me telling people they are not welcome. Hell, I've never even told Tank to get lost, why would I tell someone like you to beat it?

My last post was to put an end to this, but if you just want to treat me like Scott Campell go ahead, I won't lose any sleep over it. I certainly won't hound over you and bash you at every turn on this forum.

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Um, Woody, it's all good, my Great White Northern brother.

I think the comments that have appeared since Monday have all been about a bigger issue than your single outburst. Don't take this as being directed solely at you, or at anyone else specifically (well, okay, Nutz and Skin should take this as directed at them).

The issue is about how we as a group are going to try to get along in a way that's spirited, fun, a little salty, a little knowledgeable, and, in the end, that fosters more and more debate.

Just because we're in a new country, doesn't mean we're immune from the problems that caused us to immigrate. If anything, we all carry a little of that in us. So, I think Little Whiskey's (great riff on the spade thing) and Smirking Jack's points are all good to keep in mind.

To paraphrase ol' Ben Franklin:
When asked what he had wrought at the end of the day, MTP exclaimed: "A discussion forum, if you can keep it . . . ."

Yes Noodle. I think alot of us have a perspective on this whole thread that is supportive of 'the Big Picture' as you put it - so well.

Just maybe - this will be one of the greatest threads on OUR forum, a point to grow from as members in concert. I don't mean to appear naive either, as it takes alot of effort on everyone's part, but isn't this site becoming better than what we came from?

I pop'd into JSO, in my need for 'things Packer', after we tripped last night, and that visit left alot to be desired. That forum is struggling.

There are people over there that will come here in time ,if they really give this site a decent chance. There are some solid posters still at JSO.

Bretsky
07-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I admit this thread got a little salty, but guess why, you can't tell me you never got into a heated argument with your friends?

Harlan,

I've always liked and respected Nutz and have no problems with him; but I do agree with you here. Low blow IMO.

B

Anti-Polar Bear
07-12-2006, 05:42 PM
My last post was to put an end to this, but if you just want to treat me like Scott Campell go ahead, I won't lose any sleep over it. I certainly won't hound over you and bash you at every turn on this forum.

What is it about Scotty that makes him so special?

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 07:30 PM

Harlan,

I've always liked and respected Nutz and have no problems with him; but I do agree with you here. Low blow IMO.

B

You wanna know whats bullshit? And I will pull it up if I have to, but what I got pissed about is that Harlan brings up conversations, that shall we say priviledged. And then basically calls be a backstabber Wait, I will go find the actual post. Lets all kiss Harlans ass, he is crying those crocodile tears for you all.

You know what the fuck the problem is on this forum, you give an apology, or admit that your wrong and you still hear about shit for two more fucking pages. Same shit is happening to Woodbuck as well. He fucked up with a post, he was called on it, and 5 pages later people are still bringing it up.

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 07:37 PM
[qoute="nutz"]
Nutz, you've been among those spinning theories about the scary person known as Mazzin, at least Skinbucket had the nads to say it in publicly. I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

Harlan you really are a little bitch. I say certain things in the right places, and you think you can bring them up and try to beat me over the head with them. You're a piece of shit, for even bringing up that shit. You're an ass because you say, "don't talk bad about people, but can you speak up so I can at least hear?"

Harlan unlike you, I don't need a closed closet to express myself, especially my opinions of folks on a internet forum.

Here is an idea, and pay really fucking close attention, I don't fucking trust Mazzin, and not because I don't think she isn't who she says she is, but because she is niave, and doesn't have a clue with what she posts. I mean she critiques Skin for vaulting his opinions about her, when she started a thread completely about herself and her sex life. Come on, this isn't fucking myspace for shit sake. Maybe I haven't lived long enough in cyberworld, but I sure as shit learned my leason with Hacker fuckwad to know better than post pictures of myself, pictures of my truck, my home, and then tell people where I live all on sites that can be viewed by damn near anyone. I sure as shit wouldn't be doing it if I was an 18 year old girl.

There I said all I have to say about Mazzin, out in the open. Mazzin I am being straight with ya, and I hope my opinion of you matters very little in your life.[/quote]

Here is my reply to Harlan on page 4. Did he respond no, because he was cowardly in the first place bringing that shit up.

GrnBay007
07-12-2006, 07:45 PM
....wait....are you talking about the same guy that nailed scott campbell for posting something on the forum from a private email? :shock:

.....sorry.....2 cents. :razz:

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
....wait....are you talking about the same guy that nailed scott campbell for posting something on the forum from a private email? :shock:

Yup, same guy and everything.

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
God Harlan is right! Its like I am13 again. :razz:

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 10:21 PM
The measure of civility of a group is how they treat the unpopular people.

You come up with all these sayings or credos, or whatever. Harlan don't get up on your soap box and claim that you are unpopular on this forum

Think of me as the new Buddhah. Actually, there is some physical resemblance. I may not be unpopular, but I frequently find myself a guest on various shit lists.

I really wasn't much thinking of you when I made this post. So your defensiveness (about you not picking on SOV & Tank etc.) was not necessary, sorry for implication that I was directly criticizing you.

I was just responding, in a general sense, to your statement that seemed to suggest that Devil's Advocates and Instigators are due a little extra something-something up the anus.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Here is my reply to Harlan on page 4. Did he respond no, because he was cowardly in the first place bringing that shit up.

I didn't respond because there's not much to say. For those unaware of what Nutz is worked-up about, lets get a handle on the crime that Nutz identified:

I made a brief, indirect reference to an opinion that Nutz expressed about Mazzin in a (now defunct) private forum .
Nutz then had opportunity to phrase and defend his opinion.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 10:34 PM

Well 007, as long as we have your 2 cents, lets go for a dime, or even a quarter.

You never said much about Scott's faux pax, is that because you didn't think it was too big of a deal?

I would say our indiscretions are pretty different, if you way factors of malicious intent, and harm done.

Do you see them as comparable? I won't argue with you if you wish to weigh-in with opinion. (Am braced for the worst!)

Anti-Polar Bear
07-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Did Harlan say something bed to Campbell? I must've missed it. Seems like yesturday, Harlan and Campbell were brothers in arm against me and Woodbuck.

I guess in a world where Iraq can be our ally in a minute and our ememy the next, anything is possible.

Thanx Harlan for defending me.

Scott Campbell
07-12-2006, 10:57 PM
What is it about Scotty that makes him so special?

The sauce.

Harlan Huckleby
07-12-2006, 10:58 PM
I was raped by Scott Campbell.

Actually I suppose it is time to put Woodygate to bed.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Macro Roni and Cheese! I just read a few pages back and it seems like The Kentucky hates me really much. I think it has something to do with me calling him the Whore, which in Italian is say kentucky, or kentucki.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 12:07 AM

ummm....so does posting something publicly that was written for only certain peeps. :shock:

I'm not sure if I'm perceiving this correctly. There may be something here that has beem misrepresented and used wrongly against an innocent party - Harlan ?

I'm guessing here. An incorrect perception you grnbay007, may have of Harlan, based on misrepresentation. It's hard to tell, as some of you fellas seem to get a polish, talking in code.

If this isn't a forum matter then I'm way off base, so please, ignore this post. I don't want to stumble into your love/sex lives. :mrgreen:

I'll run you through this grnbay007. Also my intent is not to open any wounds but emphasize the TRUTH. If anyone wants to open a certain can of worms, they will after this find a uncooperative party in me.

Here goes:

If XX (that's Harlan) writes *** something ie an E-Mail, (about person - YY) and writes that to person - ZZ . . . as a personal and confidential correspondence . . .

and ZZ goes public with it *** to try to shock or otherwise harm YY , in a face to face confrontation with YY . . . and. . . in so doing, compromises the trust that XX placed in ZZ because of certain possibly perceived sensitivity.

Then ZZ is clearly unethical, on at least two counts.

1. Malisciousness by ZZ in the manner of the attacks, or need to use such methods on YY - or resorting to unfair tactics, as in using the name of an imagined ally ( XX ) or a lame alliance and. . .

2. A betrayel of XX's TRUST - by ZZ publishing in a public forum what XX wrote about YY in private - confidence with only ZZparticularly given the content of that correspondence that could have caused a REAL Forest Fire or escalated the problem.

As I see it. It matters little, what was said discussed or otherwise communicated as long as all communications were in confidence, excluding the rest of the world.

XX, YY and ZZ said this or that, about whatever and XX was in the middle. What is evidence of the worst wrong doing, is the publication of the private /confidential correspondence by ZZ.

Harlan isn't guilty ( or is innocent) of such willful abuse of a privalege/ confidence, In any matter that ever concerned me.

In my scenario above Harlan is XX.

The identification of all the parties and the specifics of the matter isn't of pertenence, as it's long over .

Ancient history to me is last week. Why do people carry on with stupid grudges - a waste of energy?

I felt possibly that Harlan has taken heat he didn't deserve. I'm out publicly to say he has been misjudged if that is the case.

postscript.

My deal here, is not to open old wounds, but rather make some efffort of ensureing that noone on this board is wrongfully acccused of mischief. I re-read this thread tonight. . . yes I know that's masochistic. . . and really felt a concern for how Harlan is interpreted and then that old crap about publishing whatever came up. . Red Flag !

I will not go back there, other than this loose end approach, that may be entirely off the mark. I elected not to get personal by utilizing the PM approach. Certainly this thread is ' of an OPEN - of the PUBLIC ' sort.

GrnBay007
07-13-2006, 12:16 AM

I'm not sure if I'm perceiving this correctly. There may be something here that has beem misrepresented and used wrongly against an innocent party -Harlan ?

I'm guessing here. An incorrect perception you grnbay007 may have of Harlan,based on misrepresentation. It's hard to tell, as some of you fellas seem to get a polish talking in code.

Woody, I got kinda dizzy reading all the XX's and ZZ's. :razz:

...anyway, that was my response to HH and my attempt at a very discreet reminder to HH that he doesn't live in a glass house. ....as none of us do.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 12:21 AM
I have a headache. Woody, nobody was unfair to me.

007 - live in a glass house? oh, ya, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!"

So you think what I did was comparable to what Scott did?

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 12:26 AM
" Woody, I got kinda dizzy reading all the XX's and ZZ's.

...anyway, that was my response to HH and my attempt at a very discreet reminder to HH that he doesn't live in a glass house. ....as none of us do."

Yea! the female gender are somewhat Math challenged and that's OK.

I'll cut to the chase.

Harlan trys very hard to make things great here and is often misunderstood but in that 'for your eye's only' fiasco Harlan is entirely innocent of any publication of what he wrote in confidence.

Unless he is some CIA operative type. :evil:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 12:29 AM
[quote="Harlan Huckleby"]I have a headache. Woody, nobody was unfair to me.

Your not suffering then! Good.

I almost had to dig up old textbooks 'to boost' the case for you.

GrnBay007
07-13-2006, 12:30 AM

Well 007, as long as we have your 2 cents, lets go for a dime, or even a quarter.

You never said much about Scott's faux pax, is that because you didn't think it was too big of a deal?

I would say our indiscretions are pretty different, if you way factors of malicious intent, and harm done.

Do you see them as comparable? I won't argue with you if you wish to weigh-in with opinion. (Am braced for the worst!)

Got change for a buck Harlan? :razz:

You are right, I don't think I ever gave an opinion about that other ordeal. I don't remember when that happened or even what exactly it was all about other than contents of an email being viewed by other than those intended.
If I remember correctly we were kind of in between forums at that time and I was dealing with a family member illness and death. I don't think I really posted too much at all, so you will have to forgive me for not voicing my opinion then.

I don't know, I guess I'm just one of those people that hates to see any form of trust betrayed.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 12:34 AM
ok, 007, fair enough.

People are not able to be completely trustworthy, they don't keep secrets. Some are better than others at it. Discretion is not my strongest suit.

GrnBay007
07-13-2006, 12:35 AM
Harlan, bottom line is you just surprised me by your comment that day.

You do like to support the underdog or maybe I should say unpopular opinion at times....and I totally respect that. Whether they are your beliefs or just playing devil's advocate it makes no difference to me. You are an asset to this forum.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Woody, we are comparing different scandals, Watergate vrs. Teapot Dome Scandal. Or something.

I will be very impressed if you have heard of the Teapot Dome Scandal.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Whether they are your beliefs or just playing devil's advocate it makes no difference to me. You are an ass

F U. I have no compunction about hitting a woman, and know where you live.

GrnBay007
07-13-2006, 12:43 AM
ok, 007, fair enough.

People are not able to be completely trustworthy, they don't keep secrets. Some are better than others at it. Discretion is not my strongest suit.

sorry, I'm trustworthy and keep secrets. .....but still don't fuck with me!! LOL :razz: :twisted:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 06:35 AM
Woody, we are comparing different scandals, Watergate vrs. Teapot Dome Scandal. Or something.

I will be very impressed if you have heard of the Teapot Dome Scandal.

My first thought on the Teapot Dome Scandal is.

Sounds like . .it might have something to do with East Indian Sunni or Shia Religions and I wouldn't go there.

Then a fella can go to an Encyclopedia or search the internet and we can discuss anything among ourselves even the less gifted or lower ranked can compete in a discussion. Amazing ! (intended sarcasm)

The Teapot Dome Scandal

In U.S. history, an oil reserve scandal that began during the administration of President Harding.

In 1921, by executive order of the President, control of naval oil reserves at Teapot Dome, Wyo., and at Elk Hills, Calif., was transferred from the Navy Dept. to the Dept. of the Interior.

The oil reserves had been set aside for the navy by President Wilson.

In 1922, Albert B. Fall, U.S. Secretary of the Interior, leased, without competitive bidding, the Teapot Dome fields to Harry F. Sinclair, an oil operator, and the field at Elk Hills, Calif., to Edward L. Doheny.

These transactions became (1922–23) the subject of a Senate investigation conducted by Sen. Thomas J. Walsh, known as 'the Teapot Dome Scandal'.

It was found that in 1921, Doheny had lent Fall $100,000, interest-free, and that upon Fall's retirement as Secretary of the Interior (Mar., 1923) Sinclair also “loaned⠢‚¬Â him a large amount of money.

The investigation led to criminal prosecutions. Fall was indicted for conspiracy and for accepting bribes. Convicted of the latter charge, he was sentenced to a year in prison and fined $100,000.

In another trial for bribery Doheny and Sinclair were acquitted, although Sinclair was subsequently sentenced to prison for contempt of the Senate and for employing detectives to shadow members of the jury in his case.

The oil fields were restored to the U.S. government through a Supreme Court decision in 1927.

There you go Harlan.

Knowledge ' via the internet ' seconds away - common sense - hard to find.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 08:06 AM
I didn't respond because there's not much to say. For those unaware of what Nutz is worked-up about, lets get a handle on the crime that Nutz identified:

Looks like you're right back smack in the middle of another drama-gate Harlan. It's always somthing with you. Poor guy.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone!!!

I have decided to leave the past on page 20. So from here on out we're going to be sailing clear.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks for your concern, Scott. Nutz brought this subject back up, demanded an explanation.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Woody, the Teapot Dome Scadal was a big deal, comparable to watergate or Monica Lewinsky, but has been forgotten. Forgotten no more, thank you.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
In fact I put a gun to his little mutt head.

Naw, i didn't bring up the email. That was 007. Her comparison wasn't in the same ball park, more like comparing major league baseball to the minors. It is all good.

If some one is still pissed at me fine, but I am sick of arguing, well at least until SkinBasket gets back.

Speaking of Skinbasket, Where the hell is Murphy's sweater you asshole!!!?

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks for your concern, Scott. Nutz brought this subject back up, demanded an explanation.

LOL

I know, I know. We've heard it all before. You meant well.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Has some kind of treaty been signed by Scott and Harlan?

If there was, I think there is reason for celebration.

Yahoo! This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world
Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration
Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on!
It's a celebration
Let's celebrate

We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right

Baby...

We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

It's a celebration!

Come on and celebrate, good times, tonight (Celebrate good times, come on!)
'Cause everything's gonna be all right
Let's celebrate (Celebrate good times, come on)
(Let's celebrate)...

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 09:22 AM
"sorry, I'm trustworthy and keep secrets. .....but still don't fuck with me!! LOL " GrnBay007

There got yaaaa!

You can't be . . . really. . .'a Lady', GrnBay007

Therefore your an imposter of the highest order and must be stamped out, removed from this sacred forum and never allowed to press your agenda's - on the common and decent folk that harbour such delight in this place, and make all contributions GOOD.

Saintly - Packer fans must be protected.

Your a scourge GrnBay007 that must be dis-spelled, removed, exterminated for ALL Time.

I'm onto ya ! jk :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 09:23 AM

LOL

I know, I know. We've heard it all before. You meant well.

Scott :

D R A M A .

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Your comment doesn't make any sense, SC. If you are going to insult me, pay better attention.

You have been out of the nasty remarks business for so long, I thought you might have undergone some sort of religious conversion. Turned over a new leaf. I was starting to wonder if I might have to let bygones be bygones, see you in a new light.

No such luck. You're back.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Your comment doesn't make any sense, SC. If you are going to insult me, pay better attention.

You have been out of the nasty remarks business for so long, I thought you might have undergone some sort of religious conversion. Turned over a new leaf. I was starting to wonder if I might have to let bygones be bygones, see you in a new light.

No such luck. You're back.

I'm re-assessing YOU HH. :mrgreen:

Your a harder man than Nutz even imagines he is. Maybe Nutz is an imposter?

Maybe you - HH are the only REAL person here?

So many thoughts.

Pack0514
07-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Maybe this whole place is made up inside someone's head and none of us really exist. :idea:

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I was raped by Scott Campbell.

You were raped by your own bumbling incompetence. Though I make for a nice scapegoat I suppose. And afterall, you meant well.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 09:35 AM

Well you keep bringing up my name, and practically begging for it. Why do you miss this so much? Are all the others you argue with beginning to bore you?

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:35 AM
SC, that remark was just a nonsensical joke, sorry that you took it as having some real meaning. I wasn't trying to provoke you.

Ease up now, or I will start to get the impression that you don't like me.

I don't want to have unpleasant exchanges with you or anyone else.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Maybe this whole place is made up inside someone's head and none of us really exist. :idea:

I don't exist to anyone ( generally ) who can't experience the odor of the exhaustion of my bowels.

There's that Allen Ginsberg influence fr. the 60's, coming back on me again.

Isn't it much better to live on Waldens Pond? As long as you can order pizza in - once in awhile.

Scott Campbell
I wasn't trying to provoke you.

I know, I know. You meant well.

Harlan Huckleby
Well you keep bringing up my name, and practically begging for it. Why do you miss this so much? Are all the others you argue with beginning to bore you?'

Umm, sorry that I mentioned your name. REALLY. The only reason you came up at all was 007 brought up old business involving you, and I felt compelled to explain.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:38 AM
I know, I know. You meant well.

OK, good. Lets have no further acrimony. And I will be more careful about not mentioning you in the future.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't want to have unpleasant exchanges with you or anyone else.

Then maybe you'll need to try a little harder.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 09:40 AM
Then maybe you'll need to try a little harder.

You're right. Will do.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 09:42 AM

Well you keep bringing up my name, and practically begging for it. Why do you miss this so much? Are all the others you argue with beginning to bore you?

Scott, you are really one of the most sensitive people I have encountered in my LIFE and really that's OK - just fine, but there is no trouble here.

We're all just waffle - ing or moving OUR armies around on the RISK board before the beer arrives, and that game is really on.

PEACE Man. Grab a brew. :mrgreen:

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 09:46 AM
............ but there is no trouble here.

LOL

This thread is now up to 20+ pages of trouble. And I lay claim to very little of it for a change.

GoPackGo
07-13-2006, 10:15 AM
there isn't room for all of the drama queens on this thread :neutral:

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 10:36 AM
You know what, I didn't post that song for nothing guys, now god damn it sing the fucking song!!!

Zool
07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Lionel Richie is a misunderstood genious.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 10:54 AM

This is a drama queen remark. Welcome!

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:06 AM
You know what, I didn't post that song for nothing guys, now god damn it sing the fucking song!!!

Celllleeeebrrraaate gooood tiiiimes commm onnnn !

Is that Black ( errrr up ) enuffff for ya ?

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:10 AM
............ but there is no trouble here.

LOL

This thread is now up to 20+ pages of trouble. And I lay claim to very little of it for a change.

Been on vacation Scott? Large travel trailer - with two washrooms ?

Maybe . . . you didn't take allll the wives?

Pack0514
07-13-2006, 11:50 AM

Come on now

Celebration
Celebration

Come on!

Yahoo!

It's a celebration
Let's celebrate

Baby...

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

It's a celebration!

(ad lib)

Let's celebrate

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:59 AM

Come on now

Celebration
Celebration

Come on!

Yahoo!

It's a celebration
Let's celebrate

Baby...

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

It's a celebration!

(ad lib)

Let's celebrate

YOU KNOW. . .THAT SOUNDED . . . REALLY NICE. GOOD - SOLID JOB and I BELIEVE YOU'LL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND.

MJZiggy
07-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Speaking of Skinbasket, Where the hell is Murphy's sweater you asshole!!!?

Now wait just a second!! I thought YOU were working on that damned sweater. I even sent you those sleeve instructions!! Remember purl one, knit two or the whole thing will roll up on you. :cool:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 12:09 PM
"Your crazy, I'm leaving i have to run errands today, and im sure when i get back, there will be 22 pages," mazzin

mazzin - out running errands since:

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:30 am (page 16)

I hope she never fell off that horse.

I'll be honest here folks.

Maybe I'm the idiot here because I do care sincerely, and this issue and all these allegations are disturbing.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Its funny when the forum went down, Mazzin was on the back up forum all panicking and full of questions, I haven't seen her since.

Gee, I hope she is ok.

I also haven't seen her since we told people with double accounts to drop dead. Gee I wonder.....

Oscar
07-13-2006, 12:16 PM
Shit.. I have to go back to work and have that Celebration song stuck in my head! :smile:

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 12:18 PM
About the Sweater, it was just to difficult for a novice like me. So I paid Skin and his little friend 3 dollars a piece to finish it.

Scott Campbell
07-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Its funny when the forum went down, Mazzin was on the back up forum all panicking and full of questions, I haven't seen her since.

Gee, I hope she is ok.

I also haven't seen her since we told people with double accounts to drop dead. Gee I wonder.....

If she is someone's double identity, I think they should be outed. Otherwise these implications should be dropped.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM

Gee, I hope she is ok.

If she is someone's double identity, I think they should be outed. Otherwise these implications should be dropped.

Scott:

I'm surprised that anyone here would resort to the sort of energy that would take to express a unique persona beside their own.

Pick a name, any name, because . . . . as I see it . . . . .

If that persona is a more prominant member here - he/she has done his/her work so well (or has such skills that), it could go on for months now until detection or suspicion even. Undetected till just recently ? Uhhh ???

Quite frankly.

I'm thinking a need for a psychiatric examination /evaluation of that person who - hypothetically may have created any one or more screen name's here, is not out of order as a suggestion for that person's re-habilitation. That whole idea that one of us was created by someone else is just nuts !

I'm not impressed if that has gone on under OUR noses undetected. It's the pathology of the whole issue that I am disturbed by. That a member here may be ill, is also a concern?

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 01:04 PM
I am disturbed

I post here under two names. When I'm a nice guy, I sign-in as Noodle. I don't see any harm in it.

Little Whiskey
07-13-2006, 01:08 PM

WHAT THE HELL!!! THERE IS A BACK UP FORUM!!!!! I WAS LEFT OUT IN THE DARK SHIVERING AND SHAKING DURING MY PR WITHDRAWL!!!! AND NOBODY EVER MENTIONED A BACK UP FORUM!!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Whiskey, I think it was an invitation-only affair. I also was left out in the cold, cold night.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I am disturbed

I post here under two names. When I'm a nice guy, I sign-in as Noodle. I don't see any harm in it.

Are you serious HH?

I began posting at JSO - I believe last November and up until just yesterday I'd never - never received any resonse. NONE - DICK ALL fron Noodle, and that somehow disturbed me. I made over 2200 posts at JSO and in other forums that Noodle and I frequented (together, I believe) another 1000+ posts.

Now I never needed to win a popularity contest but zero or close to it contact fr. Noodle ??? Uhhhh ???

Now assuming your not laying the crap /BS on me HH. I'll go on and expand my feelings here in another post.

I will say that Noodle is a cool dude - just as mazzin is different and refreshing, just one of the gal's to me here.

I'm not much into the Stephen King like scenario's where a plot develop's - let's start all these persona's and drive people on a Football Forum mad/insane.

I totally don't buy into any member here having multiple screen name as it's wrong on various levels that fall into 'the creeps' category HH.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 01:20 PM
nah, I was pulling your wooden leg. HH is all that I am, I don't have a good side.

Little Whiskey
07-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Whiskey, I think it was an invitation-only affair. I also was left out in the cold, cold night.

shit stirer :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 01:33 PM
nah, I was pulling your wooden leg. HH is all that I am, I don't have a good side.

No Harlan.My analysis tell me clearly that you are 'in fact' Noodle and HarlanHuckleby . . . .

and maybe your mazzin and Tank or Anti-polar Bear and MJZiggy and Nutz and any number of any other screennames here.

I am positive of this .You are not woodbuck27 but how can I prove your not . That's a challenge but it doesn't really matter to me as I'm woodbuck27 ( the ONLY human being that is woodbuck27 )and very confident of that.

From now on I'll always think of you as Noodle and HH and wonder how many other person's you are here. mmmmmm

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 01:35 PM

Gee, I hope she is ok.

Scott stop being such a hard on, I was only joking.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 01:42 PM

Gee, I hope she is ok.

Scott stop being such a hard on, I was only joking.

Come on Nutz. Lets delve into 'the Stephen King' thing - explore the possible repurcussions of one man and multiple accounts and clrearly distinct persona's.

I'll start. Tell me Nutz. That couldn't be a REAL concern or problem if it went unchecked? I see potential for real crap there. Nutz?????

Why Nutz? Should that ever exist in the first place without the question of de-rangement or minor to worse trickery isn't a consideration of a potential threat?

Partial
07-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Mazzin is legit. She may not be the sex-starved 18 year old girl we think she is, but I don't think she is anyone alternate identity on this forum.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Woody, if this were a bar, Nutz would punch you in the nose. Just cause you got on his nerves. We are trying to have bar civility here, but be aware that there are dangers in bars.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 01:47 PM
I am having a hard time understanding you at the moment.

Multiple Aliases have no need on this forum, therefore we will and have dealt with the matter. We will continue our witch hunt.

Thank you.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Woody, if this were a bar, Nutz would punch you in the nose. Just cause you got on his nerves. We are trying to have bar civility here, but be aware that there are dangers in bars.

About time you start makin gme laugh again. for some reason I think that Woodbuck has spent today in a bar. I am having trouble understanding that charming Woodbuck lingo.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Mazzin is legit. She may not be the sex-starved 18 year old girl we think she is, but I don't think she is anyone alternate identity on this forum.

Are you saying in this post Partial?

That you are 100% sure that mazzin is 'a unique poster', also a unique and well intentioned human being to this forum, under the screenname of mazzin?

Lots of women lie about their age. mazzin could have ball's as far as I care ( there are ton's of trippy people out there Partial) as long as mazzin, is just one human being with only one account here.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 01:56 PM

Are you saying in this post Partial?

That you are 100% sure that mazzin is 'a unique poster', also a unique and well intentioned human being to this forum, under the screenname of mazzin?

Lots of women lie about their age. mazzin could have ball's as far as I care ( there are ton's of trippy people out there Partial) as long as mazzin, is just one human being with only one account here.

I think that is what he is saying, no other user is connected to Mazzin.

Partial
07-13-2006, 01:57 PM
I have no idea how old she is. But this debate about whether she is who she claims to be is getting very old. I have no evidence leading me to believe she is not a unique poster. I trust until given a reason not to.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 01:59 PM
I am disturbed

and PLEASE don't take word's out of my mouth out of context. .

ala . . . I am disturbed. . .

Smarten up please. . HH. Your not an idiot, are you!??

Please, think before you pull that stuff. If that is simply your carelessness . . then what in Sam Moses is that about ?

I am not disturbed. I'm annoid.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:15 PM

HH please.

I am posting nutz now ,as he like Partial are around at the present and on the watch here as Mod's. No disrespect meant to you HH.

HH 'the TRUTH'. I have never NEVER LOST a scrap in my entire LIFE. I have at the same time, never been a punk. I'm all round decent HH.

HH. I have plenty of experience in the area of having to defend myself physically but this isn't a bar or the streets. . . noone is hardly going to receive any physical harm here. This is safer than the inside of my grampy's outhouse.

This is simply, Nutz at home and me at OUR keyboard's trying to communicate, and grow in some understanding of who we are, on this topic of duplicate accounts, and or duplicate screen names /one person.

Later Noodle - HarlanHuckleby and whomever you may decide to be on any given day - at any given time. (revised)

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 02:22 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41497000/jpg/_41497988_prescott_body_pa.jpg

you've gone too far now, Woody. Put 'um up!

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:25 PM

About time you start makin gme laugh again. for some reason I think that Woodbuck has spent today in a bar. I am having trouble understanding that charming Woodbuck lingo.

the TRUTH.

I may soon have a coolie, but no I have been home today and NO alcohol Nutz.

I never visit a bar. Not once, since I came to Montreal have I done that. Even back HOME, most often I drink with my friends away fr. Bars (COST and too often trouble) and if out together we drink in a Tavern.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:30 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41497000/jpg/_41497988_prescott_body_pa.jpg

you've gone too far now, Woody. Put 'um up!

HH that would be a mistake - unless you enjoy getting the cork knocked out of you.

Actually I'd show mercy and end it very fast if you screwed up and we're seriously inclined to wage a physical battle with me. I'm not into abuse or torture HH.

Translation HH: I'd kick your ass !

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Harlan. :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 02:33 PM
too late with the smiley. I just got my plane ticket online.

I'm gonna ask Mad to move today's posts to a new thread called "The Huck & Buck Show." This stuff is comedy gold.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Harlan: Are you OK?

Do you have good friends? Yes or No ?

If no . . .

May I suggest '1 - 888 - freddie.'

freddie is always there for you. No problem is too BIG for freddie.

Problems? Call now !

only $ 1.95 a minute. Talk all you desire.

MJZiggy
07-13-2006, 02:39 PM

WHAT THE HELL!!! THERE IS A BACK UP FORUM!!!!! I WAS LEFT OUT IN THE DARK SHIVERING AND SHAKING DURING MY PR WITHDRAWL!!!! AND NOBODY EVER MENTIONED A BACK UP FORUM!!!!!

Nobody was left out in the cold. All you had to do was be addicted badly enough that you check in from time to time even when the site is down. Madtown got a temp forum up in the evening for people to use until the regular forum came back online. No invitation needed. If you were shivering it's because you gave up looking for a blanket (or sweater as the case may be).

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:41 PM
too late with the smiley. I just got my plane ticket online.

I'm gonna ask Mad to move today's posts to a new thread called "The Huck & Buck Show." This stuff is comedy gold.

Coming up here to get me to sign papers - Eh!

I'll not be too cheap. Noone tougher to deal with than 'a Maritimer', Harlan.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 02:54 PM

That tortured person looks scarier than Chuckie and nothing can stop Chuckie . . .

or did they finally realize he was flammable? Burn his plastic arse.

Noodle
07-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Noodle is Noodle. Blue Dog is Blue Dog. Nutz is Nutz. The admin folks will confirm. This ain't no trinity thing. It's a case of three distinct, separate people.

Jack's suggestion, as seconded by HH, about bar civility hits it on the head.

And one of the key lessons you learn at a bar is when to let it lie and just STFU.

See, I'm not the nice side of some Janus-headed Harlan after all.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 03:11 PM
"I am having trouble understanding that charming Woodbuck lingo." Nutz

I'm not charming - I'm charmin'.

Maritimers use a real slang style Nutz, that isn't at all hard to understand and you pick it up real fast.

i.e. Ifinya evaa, had tha chance of a visit, down in tha place, the eben actual Maritime's - then you better prepare youself for a solid good time.

If your thinkin' you're a solid drinker then - no your not. Your not gonna outdrink 'a Maritimer' unless your real stupid and he let's ya buy all tha booze.

Back home drinkin' starts - when you can breathe the next day. If you can't handle a day and a night all night, and the next day and night's drinkin' then your a candy ass, Pop's lite drinker, and can never show your face in the Maritimes again, without doing Community Service.

Partial
07-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Noodle is Noodle. Blue Dog is Blue Dog. Nutz is Nutz. The admin folks will confirm. This ain't no trinity thing. It's a case of three distinct, separate people.

Jack's suggestion, as seconded by HH, about bar civility hits it on the head.

And one of the key lessons you learn at a bar is when to let it lie and just STFU.

See, I'm not the nice side of some Janus-headed Harlan after all.

That's what YOU think!!

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 03:16 PM
I am still lost, but hey I can roll with it.

Partial
07-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Huck'n'Buck - A Tale of Two Packer Fans

KYPack
07-13-2006, 04:16 PM

If she is a real carbon life form and not an alternate identity, she said she had a couple pregnancy scares. So she ain't hurtin' for sex.

If she is a fake, it is one of the better ones ever done, that's for sure.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I have no idea how old she is. But this debate about whether she is who she claims to be is getting very old. I have no evidence leading me to believe she is not a unique poster. I trust until given a reason not to.

Nutz and Partial :

Cool.

Charles Woodson
07-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Damn im gone a few weeks and u guys have a fucking sezuier, little late, but thank God it was a false alarm

GoPackGo
07-13-2006, 08:46 PM

This is a drama queen remark. Welcome!

This thread's time is over. Every once in a while the Mod needs to flush the toilet

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 08:52 PM

Nutz: Now there is exactly what ya have to be carful about or the rollin' . . . cause Ole Harlan is always gonna wanna be on top.

Stick your butt down there hard and don't be giving an inch.

Ole Harlan, he's faster than a woman's bloomers in an Artic outhouse.

MJZiggy
07-13-2006, 09:17 PM
I don't want to know how you know about rolling around with Harlan!! :wink:

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 09:59 PM

Nutz: Now there is exactly what ya have to be carful about or the rollin' . . . cause Ole Harlan is always gonna wanna be on top.

Oh Woody, if it was only Harlan that was confusing me you big silly. Your the numb nuts that is confusing me with your crazy ass posts :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 10:33 PM

Oh Woody, if it was only Harlan that was confusing me you big silly. Your the numb nuts that is confusing me with your crazy ass posts :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Yea. I'm an enigma.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Yea. I'm an enigma.

I had one of those once. Sort of an embarassing ordeal, but never felt better in my life.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
This thread's time is over. Every once in a while the Mod needs to flush the toilet

No, no, no. Jesus loves ALL of his children. Every post is special. Everybody's welcome, even the drones who are still reading along here.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Yea. I'm an enigma.

I had one of those once. Sort of an embarassing ordeal, but never felt better in my life.

After a thousand posts .We're still laughing . :lol: X 100.

Your a good man Harlan. LOL

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 10:47 PM

No, no, no. Jesus loves ALL of his children. Every post is special. Everybody's welcome, even the drones who are still reading along here.

There is so much here for mazzin to catch up on her head is going to burst!

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Woody, you are a thousand posts old! You don't look a post over 800. Congrats.

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Woody, you are a thousand posts old! You don't look a post over 800. Congrats.

Yup. Got started with that Oil of Olay, way back there, and it's never let me down.

As that funny fella up here, Ole Red says:

"If you can't be handsome, you may as well be handy"

so I thought. . ."why not have it all".

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I love the Red Grange show!!!!

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:18 PM

Hey nutz.

I understand. That fella comes from the American side of Red Green's Family, that wanted to be sophisticated . . and change the name to Flemmish, thus Grange. jk

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:24 PM

Nutz:

If you mean 'The Red Green Show ' and you really like it . You are a man of remarkable and sophistocated fine taste. This man is really a hoot. He's special.

He used to have a comedy act with his wife that came on real big here and that ended so he started up the Red Green Show and man he's rollin' in the doe with that and the people in the US love him. High ratings once.

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Yes I meant Red Green, and what that man can do with duct tape!

He is simply to funny to be on PBS. He was the first of the Blue Collar comedians.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Woody just likes that show because it ends with "keep your stick on the ice."

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes I meant Red Green, and what that man can do with duct tape!

He is simply to funny to be on PBS. He was the first of the Blue Collar comedians.

Here is 'the MAN'.

He's could be saying:

"Come on up to Canada, if you run outta duct tape ,we got lot's". but
" We're not fixin' yer tires". woodbuck27

http://www.redgreen.com/files/layout/door-over.gif

Here is his website Dr.Nutz:

http://www.redgreen.com/index.cfm?app=cart&a=menu

Pat McKenna, who plays Harold Green (Red's nephew) is a really fine actor. That character ( Harold is something Eh ?) is very special.