PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Packers @ Vikings Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Crosby for 69 yards !! RECORD

Partial
Good awareness by Rodgers. Take a shot at the end zone here.

red
hey, refs got something right

whoopie

Guiness
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
they get the TO. Nice, and a bit lucky.

mmmdk
eat this and go into Halftime lucky to be down 7

Vikings and your Favre starts with rock in second half.

Bretsky
worth a shot

Guiness
10-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh well, they got nothing out of it.

After some big mitakes, a 7pt differential. Half time adjustments are going to be the difference in this game.

red
assholes

SHUT UP

you don't need to try and fire up allen any more

mmmdk
hey, refs got something right

whoopie

C'mon!!! :bs:

Fosco33
allen you cry baby

Gunakor
Only losers make excuses for penalties.

I dare you to call Ray Lewis a loser to his face. His tirade on the officiating was far worse than any of ours here.

woodbuck27
10-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Favre left the field before the half. He needed buttermilk.

Give Aaron Rodgers full marks that half but just too much Brett Favre.

Vikings 21 - Packers 14 at the half.

MJZiggy
Nice mullet, Allen.

pbmax
Is Colledge playing as awful as it sounds?

Brandon494
Colledge getting killed. No tackle money for you.

I mean he is going against one of the best if not the best pass ruhsing DE in the league.

retailguy
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM

yes. turnstile. bad half.

PackerTimer
Actually not a bad first half. I feel like they have so far been two evenly matched teams.

Unfortunately for us, ARods two turnovers have been the difference. He's played well except for those two plays but they have been killers.

Hopefully he'll eliminate those mistakes in the second half.

And oh yeah, Favre has been very very good. It pisses me off but he still has it.

mmmdk
Oh well, they got nothing out of it.

After some big mitakes, a 7pt differential. Half time adjustments are going to be the difference in this game.

Half time adjustments??? McCarthy??? I'd like that for a change.

Maybe Clay can play (any) OT :lol:

pittstang5

That's a big 10-4 there ole buddy.

MOBB DEEP
Nice mullet, Allen.

lol

Dabaddestbear
Oh, brent throws a pick - better throw a flag. He turned the guy with his hand wrapped around the WR hip. Stop crying.

are we watching the same game? Don't you want the Vikes to lose as they're in 1st place.
regardless who I want to win, I call it like I see it. Not look for excuses on why someone is kicking the crap out of someone. rewind your TIVO or DVR and you will see his hand turn the WR on the hip.

Brett is having his way with the Packers plain and simple. And if they keep blitzing him like crazy he will make them look even worse, if thats possible. :roll:

Partial
Kampman is not an impact player standing up. He was invisible to me. Anybody else have a Kampman sighting?

Where is the aggressive D? They were burned on it once but Favre is going to pick them apart even worse than he already is if they don't blitz.

Thank god for the Matthews big play or we'd be done. They'd throw their runners at us play after play if they were up 2 TDs.

retailguy

I mean he is going against one of the best if not the best pass ruhsing DE in the league.

He's not even slowing the guy down...

Brohm
If Clifton wants to play 2 more years, sign him up and develop a back-up. Leave Colledge at guard.

retailguy
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Kampman is not an impact player standing up. He was invisible to me. Anybody else have a Kampman sighting?

Where is the aggressive D? They were burned on it once but Favre is going to pick them apart even worse than he already is if they don't blitz.

Thank god for the Matthews big play or we'd be done. They'd throw their runners at us play after play if they were up 2 TDs.

Kampy knocked favre down once.

Gunakor

They could run the ball at him. Or roll the QB away from him. Or give Colledge help against him like they'd have had to do for a perfectly healthy Chad Clifton too.

There's ways to take guys like Jared Allen out of the game.

woodbuck27
33 members here now for the game.

mmmdk
Nice mullet, Allen.

That should be a fine - Allen is an ASS. He really wants to hurt people; not cool. :x

gbgary
tighter coverage on D, back to the quick passes on O.

Gunakor

Twice, I think.

retailguy
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Nice mullet, Allen.

That should be a fine - Allen is an ASS. He really wants to hurt people; not cool. :x

I don't disagree with the latter part of your point, but it was a clean hit. Unnecessary, but clean.

Partial

That's true, I do recall this now. Regardless, he isn't doing much. I feel like he doesn't rush nearly as much as I thought he would. I wonder what the breakdown actually is.

mmmdk

Can't believe it :lol: but I agree!

imscott72
Oh, brent throws a pick - better throw a flag. He turned the guy with his hand wrapped around the WR hip. Stop crying.

are we watching the same game? Don't you want the Vikes to lose as they're in 1st place.
regardless who I want to win, I call it like I see it. Not look for excuses on why someone is kicking the crap out of someone. rewind your TIVO or DVR and you will see his hand turn the WR on the hip.

Brett is having his way with the Packers plain and simple. And if they keep blitzing him like crazy he will make them look even worse, if thats possible. :roll:

Had to know the troll would show up. If they called PI on Hester or Knox on that play you'd be screaming like a fucking baby. If you're hear to pile on yet again, spew your shit someplace else.

rbaloha1
10-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Allen was fine -- Packers overreaction. Packers need to unleash Kampman -- forget dropping into coverage or stunts -- get Favre!

mmmdk

That's true, I do recall this now. Regardless, he isn't doing much. I feel like he doesn't rush nearly as much as I thought he would. I wonder what the breakdown actually is.

Took 5 secs or more to get there.

pittstang5
The turnovers aside...yes they suck and they are probably the reason the Pack is down right now, but the defense is just not playing well. The Clay Mathews strips was great and they needed that, but too many times the Vikings have been in 3rd and long and Favre is just being the Favre of old and making the play. WHERE IS THE PRESSURE!!!!!! They need to get after him...BRING THE HOUSE!!!

Partial
Allen was fine -- Packers overreaction. Packers need to unleash Kampman -- forget dropping into coverage or stunts -- get Favre!

Yep. I don't like the way the defense is playing at all. They're playing really conservatively imo.

imscott72

They're scared to go blitz happy cause they know Favre will kill em..

Dabaddestbear
Actually not a bad first half. I feel like they have so far been two evenly matched teams.

Unfortunately for us, ARods two turnovers have been the difference. He's played well except for those two plays but they have been killers.

Hopefully he'll eliminate those mistakes in the second half.

And oh yeah, Favre has been very very good. It pisses me off but he still has it.
Except for those two?!!
He almost threw two other picks, and he is still holding on to that ball like it is a new born baby that he will never toss away...lol.

woodbuck27

He`s overmatched (Jared Allen).

MOBB DEEP
favre is puttn on frickn clinic
Yes he is. He is looking like the Brett of old....Not the old man Brett.. :twisted:

lookn realyy poised/relaxed

so is aaron tho; the problem isi in the trenches and runnin game

william henderson said that when brett is focused he talks alot to his teammates (RBs, WRs and the D)...and ive noticed him consultn w/them a bunch

MichiganPackerFan
10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Nice mullet, Allen.

One of the things I was really worried about were his trademark late cheap shots. The one at the end of the half was fine, but I'm guessing we'll see more...

Partial

As opposed to him picking us apart if we don't? You cannot give him time. This guy still has a gun and can read a D like crazy. We're screwed if we don't start getting some hits and setting the tone.

PackerTimer
The turnovers aside...yes they suck and they are probably the reason the Pack is down right now, but the defense is just not playing well. The Clay Mathews strips was great and they needed that, but too many times the Vikings have been in 3rd and long and Favre is just being the Favre of old and making the play. WHERE IS THE PRESSURE!!!!!! They need to get after him...BRING THE HOUSE!!!

Yeah that has been a killer. On the last TD drive there were two 3 and 11's that they converted. Have to get off the field on those. It's a shame because on first and second down the defense has been really good. Just having a hard time getting off the field.

rbaloha1

twice. Kampman needs to smack #4

Took 5 secs or more to get there.

Waldo
10-05-2009, 09:17 PM

He`s overmatched (Jared Allen).

Yeah that whole pull the ball down and run into Allen thing that AR is doing is working wonders for his stat line.

Dabaddestbear
Nice mullet, Allen.

I don't disagree with the latter part of your point, but it was a clean hit. Unnecessary, but clean.
Clean hit. It isnt as if he lead with his helmet. He just rolled the guy over. :roll:

mmmdk

...so Packers are not blitzing or covering middle of field? :?:

MichiganPackerFan

Agree with you partial, they took one of their best defensive players and played him out of position and he's unfortunately been invisible this season.

retailguy

Yeah that has been a killer. On the last TD drive there were two 3 and 11's that they converted. Have to get off the field on those. It's a shame because on first and second down the defense has been really good. Just having a hard time getting off the field.

There has been little pressure from the front the whole year. biggest problem with the D right now.

Sparkey
10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Nick Barnett should not be starting. He is terrible, no burst, no speed, no awareness, no rush ability.

Fosco33

they called it on bishop (55) - if anything it was popp (51). still don't see it.

http://www.hostpic.biz/uploads/8f51e494f4.jpg (http://www.hostpic.biz)

mmmdk
Nice mullet, Allen.

Clean hit. It isnt as if he lead with his helmet. He just rolled the guy over. :roll:

Hmm...didn't see replay. So if you say so but Allen is still an ASS. :lol:

Fosco33
Nick Barnett should not be starting. He is terrible, no burst, no speed, no awareness, no rush ability.

+1

Partial
10-05-2009, 09:19 PM

I agree. It all comes down to the all mighty buck in my opinion.

ThunderDan
10-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Nice mullet, Allen.

If that's Tom Brady it's 15 yards. And that is the truth!

mmmdk
10-05-2009, 09:20 PM

I agree.

Trade him for OL help. REALLY :P

red

+1

+2

some people have been saying that for years

Bretsky

+1

Called this will before the season

Barnett tore his ACL last year; year 1 will not be full speed

He'll be 100% next year

PackerTimer

they called it on bishop (55) - if anything it was popp (51). still don't see it.

http://www.hostpic.biz/uploads/8f51e494f4.jpg (http://www.hostpic.biz)

Not the best angle, it would be better down the line, but from there I really don't seen anybody offside.

retailguy

+1

He'll be 100% next year

how's the new pc?

Bossman641
I was one of those who thought AK's transition to LB would be fine, but I'm not too proud to admit it looks like I was wrong. He's not quick enough off the line. By the time he engages and disengages the tackle the ball is long gone.

falco
boy, if I learned one thing its that Colledge is not a LT.

pittstang5
10-05-2009, 09:21 PM

AMEN!

falco
10-05-2009, 09:21 PM
what a different game it is if Woodson doesn't get jobbed on that pick.

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:22 PM

+1

He'll be 100% next year

how's the new pc?

completely awesome right now; a good $600 spent. Amazing new PC's are as cheap as they are

MOBB DEEP

+1

He'll be 100% next year

wanabe

Waldo

They are not calling penalties.

It is the "Brett Favre assistance program"

woodbuck27
favre is puttn on frickn clinic
Yes he is. He is looking like the Brett of old....Not the old man Brett.. :twisted:

lookn realyy poised/relaxed

so is aaron tho; the problem isi in the trenches and runnin game

william henderson said that when brett is focused he talks alot to his teammates (RBs, WRs and the D)...and ive noticed him consultn w/them a bunch

Still `the LEGEND`.

rbaloha1

bishop was still offside.

Partial
Tom Brady doesn't get many calls. I've heard personally from a head referee in the NFL that most refs think he is a whiney jerk. Straight from the source.

red
boy, if I learned one thing its that Colledge is not a LT.

and barbre isn't a RT

and clifton is losing it fast

kind of looks like we don't have any tackles on this team

nice

Lurker64

Hawk's playing pretty well, but not well enough to make Barnett look good. I would say "almighty" is a big of a stretch ;)

falco

bishop was still offside.

didn't look like it to me

mmmdk

AMEN!

I'll buy that!

Bretsky
I was one of those who thought AK's transition to LB would be fine, but I'm not too proud to admit it looks like I was wrong. He's not quick enough off the line. By the time he engages and disengages the tackle the ball is long gone.

YUP; so a valid question. Why not try him back at DE ?

gbgary
Packers have had the ball on 11 minutes, had two turnovers, and a shit-load of penalties.

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:23 PM

Offsides was called anyways

What a different game if not for that whacky Peterson fumble

Bossman641

Too light to hold up at end??

Partial
Dear Mike McCarthy. Please let Desmond H Bishop Play. The H is for huge effin game changer.

Thanks.

Packerrats.

rbaloha1

+1

He'll be 100% next year

that is why chillar is playing more.

falco

Offsides was called anyways

What a different game if not for that whacky Peterson fumble

shhhh

mmmdk
10-05-2009, 09:24 PM

Hawk's playing pretty well, but not well enough to make Barnett look good. I would say "almighty" is a big of a stretch ;)

Hawk is having a fine season. My guys: Hawk & Clay :D

Clay is DYNAMITE!

pittstang5
I must have been drinking the preseason kool-aid...I have no faith in this defense. I think I started to sense something last week. It has now come to fruition.

Sparkey
All in all, not too terrible. Look how bad Favre was for how many years up in the Humptydome before he finally started winning. At least tis close.

mmmdk
Dear Mike McCarthy. Please let Desmond H Bishop Play. The H is for huge effin game changer.

Thanks.

Packerrats.

+1

Sparkey
10-05-2009, 09:25 PM
No minny penalties first half. LOL

Partial
Good opening play. Everyone held there gap, and sure enough Jolly makes a very solid play.

2nd and 9. We need a stop here. 3 and out baby!

MichiganPackerFan
first penalty called against min - declined

swede
At least tis close.

'tis so.

retailguy

too small for this d. he is a DE when they are in a 4/3 alignment

Brohm
This D has nothing.

woodbuck27
Somehow they have to pressure Favre to have any chance to win this game.

The Packers OL has to really improve also. It looks terrible.

Partial
3rd and 1... we need a stop here, but they're gonna give it to AP between the tackles.

mmmdk
Barnett sighting. :roll:

Bossman641
10-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Did they remind the refs at halftime they could call penalties on the Vikings?

Brohm
Kampman gets blocked, finally gets off it, and the guy catches the ball and rumbles 8 yards.

mmmdk
3rd and 1... we need a stop here, but they're gonna give it to AP between the tackles.

Thanx coach :lol:

Partial
Kampman getting detroyed by a TE. Trade him to a 4-3 team or let him go after this year.

Fosco33
10-05-2009, 09:27 PM

Thanks.

Packerrats.

+1

+2*2

Can someone tweet barnett to take his head out his ass? 2 burned runs, a burned screen and a burnt TD. If he's playing next week, it's total bs.

Bossman641
Hold?

Lurker64
Kampman getting detroyed by a TE. Trade him to a 4-3 team or let him go after this year.

I would not be at all surprised if Kampman is tagged and traded.

ThunderDan
How is that not a hold on that run?

Freak Out
10-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Another non call for the Queens....

pbmax
Hold?
McCarren just called out the refs on a hold they didn't get on Collins.

Partial
This is like mid-season Pack 07. Dink and dunk on a short, timing based passing game. What happened to our O that looked like this?

Sparkey
Nice no call on the hands to the face

mmmdk
Did they remind the refs at halftime they could call penalties on the Vikings?

Viking ball ain't McCarthy ball. Refs don't blow it (penalties) game after game, team lead by Mr.Pittsburgh does.

MichiganPackerFan
Another non call for the Queens....
so far thats the story of the game

Partial

I would not be at all surprised if Kampman is tagged and traded.

Nor would I. He is a pretty awful LB imo.

Brohm
10-05-2009, 09:29 PM
They can fucking fire Dom too.

DannoMac21
Unbelievable.

Partial
Are you kidding me? Vanilla Bob... Our DL is gassed. That was pathetic.

Brandon494
This is sick how much time Favre has to throw, WTF!

imscott72
OMFG...10 seconds??? PATHETIC

Sparkey
WTF is Barnett doing?> Hopskotch ?

MJZiggy
Why are we all standing there???? DO Something1!!

Fosco33
wow - no holding again...

MOBB DEEP
TRENCHES

Gunakor
Zero pressure. None.

Fosco33
10-05-2009, 09:30 PM
hey dom - can we blitz this guy?

Brohm
They can fucking fire Dom too.

Again

MichiganPackerFan
that's game.

red
good god, thats all you have to know about our d right there

barnett bit hard on that pump fake

we suck

DannoMac21
Wow.

mmmdk
Was that 10 secs for Favre???

Terrible Packer D. Just Terrible!

Freak Out
Sheit..... :bang:

crosbiegrad
This is total BS

PackerTimer
Can't ask for better coverage than that. Got to get some pressure.

Damn. We need to respond on this next drive or this is going to get ugly.

Partial
3tds. Favre is unreal tonight. And we let this guy go. For this :(

woodbuck27
Favre had about ** 8 seconds on that last big completion. No defense.

** 7.34 seconds for Favre to pass. Get Kampman up on the line.

imscott72
HAHA we gettin killed...Favre making TT look like a fucking fool..

Guiness
what the hell happened on the play just before the TD???

That was the most time I've ever seen a QB have.

Sparkey
Martin bits on the pump, TD Berrian

pbmax
hey dom - can we blitz this guy?
They doub blitzed him two plays ago and it cost them a first down.

Tarlam!
I called this.

Fosco33
10-05-2009, 09:31 PM
worst pass rush - ever.

crosbiegrad
I hate all this Favre is a God BS, he has a ton of time and how many of those passes have been to wide open players?

retailguy

They quit. They fucking quit. pathetic.

Brandon494
AP averaging 2.8 yards per carry yet the Vikings are up by 14....this game is over.

MOBB DEEP
LORD

Fosco33
Martin - you also suck.

mmmdk
that's game.

I called blowout. Sh!t :cry:

Clay gave tiny hope though!

Still, blowout coming.

Bretsky
I called this.

YUP

Partial

Yes, yes it was. It had to be.

Anyone remember how I was saying the DL looked horribly gassed and like they couldn't get any pressure because they basically had a 3 man rotation facing double teams for all three weeks so far? That play is a direct result of the 3 man rotation. Horrible. That seemed like 20 seconds on the replay.

Sparkey

Wait until the season is over before you Judge. This game doesn't get them to the NFCC, just a one game lead over the Bears in the NFCN

MJZiggy

Give Rodgers 10 sec to throw and he'll be unreal too!

red
10-05-2009, 09:32 PM
well this is the team and scenario TT and m3 wanted

hope they're happy

this is what they wanted

swede

wtf? Ha ha?

gbgary
LORD :lol:

Tarlam!
If aaron and the Offense don't answer here, I'll go to bed and watch the tape later in the day.

gex
Favralous

Freak Out
I hate all this Favre is a God BS, he has a ton of time and how many of those passes have been to wide open players?

We can't dial it up on D.....the calls just aren't working.

imscott72
this game is over.

This season is over..I thought we'd at least be competitive tonight, but wow, we are so bad it's sickening.

esoxx
Those were just a couple of great throws. Have to tip your hat to the guy.
Need TD this drive!!!

Partial
10-05-2009, 09:33 PM

He has all the time because they won't blitz him because he'll burn us. When we don't blitz him, he'll have time and burn us. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. He's just an insane player who is ticked off. Could have called this one a mile away.

woodbuck27
Passing CP/AT..... YDS....... TD...... INT

B. Favre 18 of 21 226 yards 3 TD... 0

His last start in his 30`s.

Vikings 28 - Packers 14

Sparkey

Watched the first half with my wife, who is not a football follower. She says to me after the first quarter. Why do they only talk about Favre ? :lol:

Now I know why people other than Packer Fans could not stand watching the Pack play their teams.

Tarlam!

You're just a disappointment.

Freak Out
WTF was ESPN calling this...? Favregedon? Fuck....

Fosco33
we have no reliable deep secondary. Al and CW are baiting and getting penalties. Barnett blows. We've had like 3 blitzes the whole game.

Screw the zone - Brent is tearing it apart.

Gunakor
Good return. Gotta throw a flag here. Gotta.

Lurker64
10-05-2009, 09:34 PM
I think that Nelson is probably a better kickoff returner than Blackmon (though Blackmon is a much better punt returner).

DannoMac21
Penalty on us?

Brohm
Woot another penalty!!1

swede
Favralous

Just join a Vikings blog.

What kind ofd a sad fucking FAN roots against his team.

Ass

Sparkey
WOW, love this shit.

PackerTimer
Nelson might be a better kick returner than Blackmon.

Seriously with the penalties. This is a joke.

Brandon494
OF COURSE ANOTHER HOLDING CALL

Partial
I think that Nelson is probably a better kickoff returner than Blackmon (though Blackmon is a much better punt returner).

Agreed 100%.

esoxx
Plenty of game left. Just need to execute and not panic. Things can change in a hurry.

Badgerinmaine
Rush has been pitiful. Can't be that hard on the secondary.

gex
Need TD this drive!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

denverYooper
Nice.

Bretsky

We let Favre go because we did not want to let a solid QB go who has a bright future and thought it was his time. I'm over it. You should get there too.

Part of me is just admiring Favre tonight while the other cheers for the Packers. I wear my Packer long sleeve shirt below my Favre Pro Bowl Jersey.

Either way our future is looking alright whether we win or lose tonight

MichiganPackerFan
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
im more pissed about the one sided calls than I am about brent tearing it up - continuous bs keeps you out of a game (as does a pathetic o-line, no pass rush, etc)

Badgerinmaine
Been yelling at the set so much I may not have the energy to stay up until the end... :evil:

imscott72

wtf? Ha ha?

WTF what? Right now the rest of the country is going, "you let Favre go why?"

mmmdk

Not quite how it went.

The blame on TT is that this is a team game and we have half a team. After, what, 5 years???

BF is fine; even Boller would kill us.

Partial
I'm over it, too, but it is disgusting watching this guy tear us up. Brett is telling Teddy T and his team to BOHICA.

denverYooper
All the true "Packer fans" are coming out of the woodwork, looks like...

Fosco33
Good return. Gotta throw a flag here. Gotta.

havner didn't need to push there - jordy was blowing by the defender. stupid

PackerTimer
10-05-2009, 09:36 PM

We let Favre go because we did not want to let a solid QB go who has a bright future and thought it was his time. I'm over it. You should get there too.

Part of me is just admiring Favre tonight while the other cheers for the Packers. I wear my Packer long sleeve shirt below my Favre Pro Bowl Jersey.

Good post Bretsky.

retailguy

well said.

Badgerinmaine
I see what you mean, but given how much the rest of the division has improved in the last year, I fear this isn't so.

Brohm
Bitch about TT and his inability to provide protections for his 60million QB. Farve would be on IR if he played for the Pack this year.

swede

wtf? Ha ha?

WTF what? Right now the rest of the country is going, "you let Favre go why?"

So that's funny?

You're an ass and nothing like any Packer fan I know.

esoxx
No one should be surprised with the penalties. We've led the league in combined penalty yardage since '06. Systemic flaw that haven't been corrected!

Partial
Why pull Grant out of the backfield when Allen is teeing off? Get back to the run... Go with a screen...

Brandon494

Seems like your enjoying this? :roll:

Bretsky
10-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Need TD this drive!!!

YUP

red

this is one where you just have to bend over and grab your ankles and take whats coming to you

we made our bed, now we have to deal with it tonight, and maybe one more game

Brohm
3 sacks for Allen. Fuck fire Campen, fire someone over the bye.

Fosco33
Yeah, needed that. give me for allen.

Partial
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
All things considered, I'm not giving up just yet. Our O has big play potential. They just need one big time pass and catch. Rollouts and cross routes. That what they need here.

MichiganPackerFan
No one should be surprised with the penalties. We've led the league in combined penalty yardage since '96. Systemic flaw that hasn't been corrected!

theyve called NOTHING against min

Brohm
No one should be surprised with the penalties. We've led the league in combined penalty yardage since '96. Systemic flaw that hasn't been corrected!

Yes, MM's teams are very undisciplined for WTF ever reason.

woodbuck27

7.34 seconds. Favre could have made a sandwich.

Fosco33
The lack of a running game, poor pass protection, no pash rush and questionable deep coverage are the biggest issues.

Brandon494
10-05-2009, 09:39 PM

No shit and that shit has got to stop

Partial
Can we run some slants, please?

Fosco33
that was a no call hold on our oline

retailguy
All things considered, I'm not giving up just yet. Our O has big play potential. They just need one big time pass and catch. Rollouts and cross routes. That what they need here.

the fat lady is warming up, but she ain't singing yet.

mmmdk

well said.

Hmm, kinda agree.

New coach please.

...and fifth year in a row as youngest team? Dare I hope... :wink:

Partial

Yep. I saw that too.

esoxx

That should read '06. Hard to type when you're pissed off

retailguy
10-05-2009, 09:40 PM

well said.

Hmm, kinda agree.

New coach please.

...and fifth year in a row as youngest team? Dare I hope... :wink:

as long at ted is the GM I believe we will always be the youngest team. that is the model

red

you have to give rodgers more then 1.6 seconds for a big play

edit: well maybe not

Brandon494

There you go, Driver for the 1st down.

Partial
Good, now keep this up. 3 step drop, and another 3rd down conversion. Let's go guys. A TD here and we're right back in this. Favre is still gonna chuck one up tonight.

Gotta keep balance here. Keep running.

PackerTimer
Aaron Rodgers is making some plays tonight. Man I wish we could take thost two turnovers back.

mmmdk

...this ain't a bordello...oh...you said SLANTS!

Badgerinmaine
Yup. Gotta love Rodgers' mobility, though. He's a poised sonofagun.

Fosco33
Nice catch! Like the protection call. We need to figure out how to max protect and slip. Another screen would be a good call.

Great 3rd down percentage.

MichiganPackerFan
Love how hard driver works to fight for extra yards (High life is now affecting typing)

Badgerinmaine
10-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Good, now keep this up. 3 step drop, and another 3rd down conversion. Let's go guys. A TD here and we're right back in this. Favre is still gonna chuck one up tonight.

Gotta keep balance here. Keep running.
QFT.

esoxx
TD and this game is back to being anyone's game.

Sparkey
Grant can't even stop and change direction. WTH ? That was sad.

woodbuck27
DD equals Mr. Reliable. Aaron Rodgers is playing his heart out.

Partial
It's like I've gotten through to MM all of a sudden. Excellent O.

Fosco33
A few more and DD is alltime

Gunakor
2 to go for DD

Sparkey
Rodgers is playing great!

Partial

I told you, he sucks. He's just a guy. He's kind of fast but thats about it.

Guiness
If aaron and the Offense don't answer here, I'll go to bed and watch the tape later in the day.

Geez Tarlam, I'm disappointed in you. You asked for pre-emptive forgiveness for this???

Surely you can do better.

Fosco33

I agree - turn upfield

retailguy
10-05-2009, 09:42 PM
TD and this game is back to being anyone's game.

not quite, but they'll still be in it. they have no plan to slow the vikings down.

Fosco33
Get rid of the damn ball Arod.

Brohm
Throw

The

Ball

Away

Please

Pretty Please

Sugar on top??

Partial
Okay, what the heck was that Rodgers. Seriously. Jeez. Get rid of the ball.

MichiganPackerFan
6 seconds to run in circles

mmmdk
Love how hard driver works to fight for extra yards (High life is now affecting typing)

Finally DD, you showed up on this drive.

...and Rodgers is just sacked again :evil:

MOBB DEEP

He has all the time because they won't blitz him because he'll burn us. When we don't blitz him, he'll have time and burn us. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. He's just an insane player who is ticked off. Could have called this one a mile away.

aaron jus had FOREVER

red
rodgers is rattled

PackerTimer
10-05-2009, 09:43 PM
We've really used the screen well tonight.

Fosco33
Nice catch! Like the protection call. We need to figure out how to max protect and slip. Another screen would be a good call.

Great 3rd down percentage.

thank you

thank you

Sparkey
Screen pAss tada! :shock:

Bretsky
Great play by Grant there

Partial
YES! First and goal. Keep doing these short passes. They are working. Stick with what works.

retailguy
rodgers is rattled

yup. can you blame him?

MichiganPackerFan
rodgers is rattled

i dont think he really gets rattled - he doesnt play one emotionally

Brohm
Grant blows big cock

PackerTimer
He had to be down on that.

Brandon494
He was down

Fosco33
10-05-2009, 09:44 PM
down

DannoMac21
Whew. He's down.

Gunakor
Challenge this one, he's down.

Partial
He's down. Thank goodness! Challenge that Pack.

PackerTimer
YES he was down.