PDA

View Full Version : Return of the King

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Partial
07-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Awesome.....I damn near blew a mouthful of ginseng green tea all over the desk.

I'm glad you are back P.....these are some of the best threads ever.

:-p

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 04:48 PM
You've got a lot of fucking nerve. When Sheepshit said my wife should have committed homocide instead of suicide you campare that to the skin partial deal. Maybe in Cali. You fuck. He's a dead man walking.

Fuck you dogeater, I compared it to you demanding someone you hate be banned. Not what caused shit to get this this point. If I considered it the same I would tell not to let the door hit you where god split you. Instead I am asking what people want done. Maybe you should get the facts straight before you open your idiot trap.

3irty1
07-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Fuck you dogeater, I compared it to you demanding someone you hate be banned. Not what caused shit to get this this point. If I considered it the same I would tell not to let the door hit you where god split you. Instead I am asking what people want done. Maybe you should get the facts straight before you open your idiot trap.

Did he actually do that or did he just say bye?

Scott Campbell
07-26-2011, 05:12 PM

Being the man is fun - eh?

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Did he actually do that or did he just say bye?

He said it was him or sheephead that had to go. I picked tarlam. Oh how the Gods have rewarded me!

HowardRoark
07-26-2011, 05:20 PM

http://www.magnificentbastard.com/images/pics/aaron-rodgers-letterman.jpg

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 05:20 PM

Fucking aye it is! I better make sure my life insurance is up to date cuz this shit could give a mfer a heart attack. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 05:40 PM
I think I need to be reinstated as a moderator. Then we can spin this a complete 360.

sheepshead
07-26-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm the problem.

Sorry man, I started it. I guess I was surprised to see you here, but I can't recall what even happened to you.

SkinBasket
07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Sorry man, I started it. I guess I was surprised to see you here, but I can't recall what even happened to you.

I've been dumpster diving lately. If you're actually interested I think that happened in something called "which one deserves a vacation" or somesuch. I was actually looking for how you got banned earlier today when I stumbled through that clusterfuck.

Harlan Huckleby
07-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Not much of a friend and not much of a man either.

Dear lord. Mad, you are supposed to be our Christ figure, or at least our daddy: calm, wise, judicious. Like President Obama.

After hearing Tarlam's side of the story, I'm a little more understanding why he is upset. but, packerrats is the land of second, third and fourth chances, so I say welcome Sheepshead back to the island on double secret probation, and hope Tarlam comes back too.

retailguy
07-26-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm the problem.

This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.

retailguy
07-26-2011, 08:52 PM

Wow. When family fights it gets ugly.

Let me see what I can do, please put the launch codes back in the suitcase for a minute.

Joemailman
07-26-2011, 09:04 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/33500/Peace-and-Love--33599.jpg

retailguy
07-26-2011, 09:14 PM
I think I need to be reinstated as a moderator.

This was part of my plan, if you remember. You got all pompous and said you wouldn't do it. I'm glad you've changed your mind.

retailguy
07-26-2011, 09:16 PM
You are an annoying tick.

This is post of the year. I think Harlan needs to start a poll on whether or not partial should be the "annoying tick rat". Yup, that's gold right there!

retailguy
07-26-2011, 09:17 PM

You have no idea.

retailguy
07-26-2011, 09:20 PM
so what happened to Joe anyway?

We traded him to purplepride.org. We tried to get them to take you too, but the cost was too steep, so we're shopping you to a cardinals forum. If that doesn't work we're going to waive you along with nick barnett.

Partial
07-26-2011, 09:55 PM
This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.

Someone's bitter. Let it go dude I don't harbor any animosity towards you.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

I'll give you the answers:

1. Nothing (ever changes).
2. Maybe for a little bit, certainly not long term.
3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.

HowardRoark
07-26-2011, 09:58 PM

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.

You are the problem because you use the word himself when you should use the word he. Take care of that, and everything is good.

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 11:54 PM
This was part of my plan, if you remember. You got all pompous and said you wouldn't do it. I'm glad you've changed your mind.
Madtown said it curbed my creative talents that I brought to the forum. The hardest part about being a moderator here in the beginning was dealing with Joe. Joe was a bit paranoid, that and Tank otherwise it wasn't nearly the creation it is now.

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 11:57 PM
On a side note. I damn near broke my ankle today playing softball. I was running to catch a line drive when I caught it my left foot fell into a nice little hole in the outfield and the ankle didn't like it and rolled over. I had to be helped off a playing for the first time in 14 years.

Shit it might be broken.

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 11:58 PM

People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.

Partial
07-27-2011, 12:04 AM
On a side note. I damn near broke my ankle today playing softball. I was running to catch a line drive when I caught it my left foot fell into a nice little hole in the outfield and the ankle didn't like it and rolled over. I had to be helped off a playing for the first time in 14 years.

Shit it might be broken.

Sucks man I've been there. Keep it elevated and iced the next 24 hours. Makes a huge difference.

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 12:10 AM
I didn't think I could actually damage my legiments any more than I have in the past. My tendons and legiments have been so stretched out for so long that I couldn't believe the pain from this roll job. I can turn my ankle from missing a step or something, and the ankle is usually fine after 5 minutes. This probably 5 days to 5 weeks.

Partial
07-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Yeah dude I'm right there with you I roll my ankles constantly due to flat feet/over pronation paired with general clumsiness.

Iron Mike
07-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Yeah dude I'm right there with you I roll my ankles constantly due to flat feet/over pronation paired with general clumsiness.

10-lb Turkey thread. Just sayin'

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 08:14 AM
I didn't think I could actually damage my legiments any more than I have in the past. My tendons and legiments have been so stretched out for so long that I couldn't believe the pain from this roll job. I can turn my ankle from missing a step or something, and the ankle is usually fine after 5 minutes. This probably 5 days to 5 weeks.

You're also good at falling off porches.

How many people did it take to haul your carcass off the field?

Zool
07-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Well I go under the scope on Monday. Depending on what they find when they get in there I might be off my feet till September so I won't be challenging you fatties.

In the meantime

Breakfast - protein bar and 8oz OJ
Lunch - ham sandwich, the other 1/2 of my bag of chips, water
Dinner - chicken quesadilla with home-made salsa, slice of home made pie and 2 Totally Naked

Does walking around on crutches count as exercise? If so I've been working my ass off for 3 weeks.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Does walking around on crutches count as exercise? If so I've been working my ass off for 3 weeks.

If you can get your heart rate up doing it, then yes. I always had a bitch of a time on crutches, so that would count.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 09:15 AM
People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.

As Barack Obama taught me, when you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Your well intentioned attempts have failed. :lol:

retailguy
07-27-2011, 09:15 AM

hilarious.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Madtown said it curbed my creative talents that I brought to the forum. The hardest part about being a moderator here in the beginning was dealing with Joe. Joe was a bit paranoid, that and Tank otherwise it wasn't nearly the creation it is now.

I think you can handle the split personalities, and just maybe, we might enjoy the repressed moderator. I have it on good information that Lawyer Joe moved to Norway, and it's unlikely he'll make bail anytime soon, so I think we're in the clear on that one. Tank is still here, but I don't believe he participates very much, though he can obviously read what we write....

I think we need you on the case, Deputy.

Little Whiskey
07-27-2011, 09:24 AM
wow this thread jumped off topic there for a quite a bit.....like they always do.

I remember that sheep/Tarlam thread quite well. matter of fact, I messaged both of them when the shit went down hill. they both got ugly and tried to out do each other. to be honest i don't know which one was worse. other than past contributions and member status I don't know why you would ban one and not the other, or keep them both. they both stepped way over the line. my two cents

Partial
07-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Still waiting RG...

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 10:09 AM
You know if you indulge him it will turn into the which one deserves a vacation thread all over again. Maybe you should just direct him there? Don't mean to meddle with Partial affairs, but I like this thread already and don't want to see it all shit upon and stuffed in the closet.

MadtownPacker
07-27-2011, 10:51 AM
I think we need you on the case, Deputy.
If he gets a badge it is going to be yours. Just sayin.

Zool
07-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Eff it...bring all the mods back. Give me power!

Partial
07-27-2011, 11:13 AM
You know if you indulge him it will turn into the which one deserves a vacation thread all over again. Maybe you should just direct him there? Don't mean to meddle with Partial affairs, but I like this thread already and don't want to see it all shit upon and stuffed in the closet.

It won't. He's entitled to his opinion. He can't criticize me for not addressing issues and then he goes and pulls the same thing. I don't really care what he thinks. I just want to everyone to see him attempt to rationalize his statements :)

retailguy
07-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Still waiting RG...

Does it hurt your pride to be ignored, selfish boy?

Remember this thread?

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?22294-Organ-and-Blood-Donation

(You know, the one where you said society should kill your Dad if he didn't "do it your way"?) Yeah, that's just one of the many. You were asked at least six questions by 4 different posters between post #2 and #21.... Then in post #21, without addressing any of them, you reiterate your opinion... Yeah, great debate.

You want the answer to my post? Answer those questions first. Ball is in your court selfish boy. I recognize that its the only way you play....

retailguy
07-27-2011, 11:27 AM

It is like watching a horse with blinders on walk into a wall. The horse is too stupid to know it can't see everything. I'm not indulging jack shit. Yes, you refer to a great post, like all the others, splattered on the wall behind his overgrown head. It is a pretty dirty wall.

I wonder what his parents think when they are in the privacy of their own bedroom. What do you suppose it feels like when you own son says you should die because you don't do it "his way"? Man, I'd be eager to leave my fortune to that, you know?

Little Whiskey
07-27-2011, 11:42 AM
I knew the real partial would come back........welcome home!

Partial
07-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Does it hurt your pride to be ignored, selfish boy?

Remember this thread?

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?22294-Organ-and-Blood-Donation

(You know, the one where you said society should kill your Dad if he didn't "do it your way"?) Yeah, that's just one of the many. You were asked at least six questions by 4 different posters between post #2 and #21.... Then in post #21, without addressing any of them, you reiterate your opinion... Yeah, great debate.

You want the answer to my post? Answer those questions first. Ball is in your court selfish boy. I recognize that its the only way you play....

To answer your question, yes, he should be killed by society. That's fine. He made his bed he's gotta lie in it. The ideal solution to to require organ donation from this point forth for all people 18 and older to participate in the program. Old people's values are blurred by religion, etc so there is no use in fighting that ridiculous battle now. In that scenario, it wouldn't be applicable for him, but it would set society up for future success and a spirit of helping one another instead of being selfish (even after death).

My entire point is that people are selfish. Who cares what happens with your organs after you die? If you're so religious that you can't give them up, then in my opinion you're also too religious to accept them. Taking but not giving is selfish. This lesson is taught from early childhood on, yet it is lost as people grow.

I don't have the time to address every question. I didn't intend to spark a big debate, just wanted to hit home on an incredibly obvious parallel to another thread.

Now, lets hear your rationalization.

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 11:44 AM
I hate to speak for RG, but you are batshit bonkers.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 11:54 AM

Nah, I think he'd agree. But the discussion that's breaking out here belongs in FYI in the thread that is there to explore these kinds of batshit ideas. I know RG brought the topic up, but let's put it back where it belongs, please.

Partial
07-27-2011, 12:01 PM

Why? Can someone explain to me why it's irrational to expect someone who is willing to accept an organ to donate theirs as well.

It should be an absolute condition to receive one, imo.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Why? Can someone explain to me why it's irrational to expect someone who is willing to accept an organ to donate theirs as well.

It should be an absolute condition to receive one, imo.

I think he was referring to your proposed dictatorship that legislates "generosity" by harvesting the blood and organs of it's citizens against their will. Or maybe he was referring to your plan to extinguish all religion. Either one kind of falls outside mainstream thought... just a tad.

Partial
07-27-2011, 12:16 PM
I think he was referring to your proposed dictatorship that legislates "generosity" by harvesting the blood and organs of it's citizens against their will. Or maybe he was referring to your plan to extinguish all religion. Either one kind of falls outside mainstream thought... just a tad.

Not against their will, but make it well known that if they don't choose to be an organ donor they will not be able to receive an organ.

Never said anything about extinguishing religion. Don't know where you would have gotten that. I believe my exact words were that if you're too religious to donate, you're also too religious to accept.

Harlan Huckleby
07-27-2011, 12:23 PM
No that's the one where these fuckheads banned cornholio for no goddamn reason. Oh, I forgot, the reason was he knew me and nutz.

I'm liberal - but to a degree. We don't need another poster in here in runs with a bad element. I say Cornholio remains in banishment.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Not against their will

The ideal solution to to require organ donation from this point forth for all people 18 and older to participate in the program.

Never said anything about extinguishing religion. Don't know where you would have gotten that. I believe my exact words were that if you're too religious to donate, you're also too religious to accept.

Sorry, after reading that donation would be required, and that religion presents a roadblock to that requirement, I kind of thought it only followed that extinguishing the religious beliefs of the youth was the only way around that. But I get it now, you don't want this enforced on people, you just want it to be "voluntary" but a condition of later receiving medical treatment, correct?

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Donation is simply that. Should we not allow people to take food from food pantries because they don't contribute? Your blanket statements is what gets you flak. It is not a tit for tat thing, I am sorry it is more complicated than that. Many folks here understand the message that if you are willing to receive an organ donation then you should probably be willing to give when you pass on, but to hold donations hostage and refuse to save someone's life because they don't check a box on their drivers license is absurd.

Sit back for a moment and apply your thesis to other types of donations, and ask if it still makes sense? If you can't make the connection, then for all intensive purposes you are batshit bonkers. I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I would never take a muslim liver.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 12:31 PM

You can speak for me anytime Deputy. It's even better than what I could have come up with on my own.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 12:32 PM
I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.

Spot on analogy.

Zool
07-27-2011, 12:33 PM
I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.

1 poster at a time. Eventually all will understand.

Little Whiskey
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
I am wasting good minutes arguing with you,

http://mimg.ugo.com/201104/5/7/9/184975/cuts/moose-on-statue_480_poster.jpg

I knew i would find a spot for this pic

retailguy
07-27-2011, 12:58 PM
You started off by saying:

I'm the problem.

To which I replied:

I've broken your reply up later to give you a point by point. But, your last question first:

What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

Nothing, I was merely duplicating the "tongue in cheek" humor that you were displaying in your intial post. I'm gleefully astounded that you missed it. You have no idea how much that tickles me. :lol:

But let's deal with the rest of your defensive diatribe, now shall we?

I do hold plenty of animosity towards you and your refusal to grow up and get along. If nothing else, your return here has solidified for me that what I did was appropriate and should have stayed permanent. I'd do it again in a New York minute if I could.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled?

Threads like this were few and far between. We probably missed out on a few deputy nutz metaphor's, but other than that, we actually had what is commonly referred to as a "discussion", instead of listening to some inexperienced, over educated, narcissistic little boy "preach" at us all the time about complex shit that he can't understand because he has limited experience.

Was it better while I was gone?

Unequivocally, YES. Without a doubt.

Of course you will, selfish boy. You ALWAYS give the answers without even knowing and understanding the damn question. You ARE an expert at that.

You obviously did not pay attention in your history class. You would have learned that without doubt, history has repeated itself for generations. Narcissism comes and goes, so do personalities, thoughts, and actions.

We really aren't different at all from past generations. Idiots like you will always be with us.

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread.

Not exactly, you didn't ask, you demanded. And he poked you in the eye repeatedly, just like he's done 100 times before when you displayed insanity. (Insanity = doing the same thing over and over and over and over and each time thinking that you'll get a different result).

Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

Just like last time, and just like next time, you did it. You displayed again, that your refusal to LEARN, results in the same action. He's going to keep poking you in the eye until you STOP putting the eyeball out there.

I think that about sums it up selfish boy. I really wish that you held yourself to the same standards you hold everyone else up to. But, when you make a mistake, there is always an excuse. When someone else makes a mistake, there is never an opportunity to learn from it. Instead society should just kill them for their selfishness.

I wonder where we would be as a society if everyone who had a serious health affliction was eliminated because of past selfishness. Those, like some of my family who are cancer survivors, who now devote their lives to finding a cure, would be dead, because they showed little to no effort PRIOR to their getting sick under the wise selfish boy plan.

They now have switched careers and WORK in the field trying to cure cancer. Countless volunteer hours, thousands upon thousands of donated funds, all because they LEARNED from an experience they had. Wow. But, let's kill your dad because he's scared of needles. SELFISH BASTARD.

Good grief you are too stupid to realize that the selfish bastard, is YOU.

sheepshead
07-27-2011, 01:10 PM
http://mimg.ugo.com/201104/5/7/9/184975/cuts/moose-on-statue_480_poster.jpg

I knew i would find a spot for this pic

Nice pic, would make a great avatar

HowardRoark
07-27-2011, 01:22 PM
I think that anyone who is expecting a large inheritance should renounce it and give it to the poor. This will help the poor become more middle class which will then help our country.

It’s not their money after all, it’s our money.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 01:32 PM
I think that anyone who is expecting a large inheritance should renounce it and give it to the poor. This will help the poor become more middle class which will then help our country.

It’s not their money after all, it’s our money.TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!

HowardRoark
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!

Are you a moderator yet?

Freak Out
07-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Look out Howard....she has the power now. :)

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Look out Howard....she has the power now. :)

Is that what they're calling menstruation now?

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 02:45 PM
TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!

FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling. We are awesome.

Stop yelling.

hoosier
07-27-2011, 03:06 PM
this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Well now, something of his does spiral after all! Granted, I wasn't there to see the infamous football throwing contest so I am working with second hand information and assumptions here.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:10 PM
FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling. We are awesome.

Stop yelling.

I'm having a bad fucking day. Could you idiots just humor me for once? We already have a thread for this, have covered most of this already and we haven't heard what Skinbasket's eaten for two days now.

I'm up to a container of yogurt and a 1/2 sandwich and salad combo from Panera because I had to get the hell out of here.

Need recipes to use up fresh squash, acorn squash, grape, cherry, roma and beefsteak tomatoes before all these fucking things go bad. Please note, I've never had acorn squash before, I planted it on a whim and a lot of this stuff I actually planted intending to give it to other people. I was going to give it to the domestic violence shelter, but apparently they only take non-perishable donations. So what the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?

Zool
07-27-2011, 03:11 PM
I wonder if that acorn squash would be a viable sub for eggplant in italian cooking?

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I wonder if that acorn squash would be a viable sub for eggplant in italian cooking?

I've never even had it, so don't know what it tastes like. This was just an experiment thinking that if I didn't like it, I could give the rest away at work. I didn't know I was going to be a cap casualty.

HowardRoark
07-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Please take this to the Food Thread.

Zool
07-27-2011, 03:17 PM
http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blv66.htm

" Butternut squash and pumpkin can often be used interchangably with acorn squash, and vice versa so you may also wish to check out pumpkin recipes. As with any recipe, feel free to modify it to meet the needs and tastes of your own family."

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:17 PM

Which one?

HowardRoark
07-27-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't even remember what the hell this thread is suppose to be about anymore; can I post my vital statistics here, or is there a different thread?

When do we start the "Return of the Queen" thread?

And why doesn't Rand post anymore, did Cleft piss him off?

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:19 PM

" Butternut squash and pumpkin can often be used interchangably with acorn squash, and vice versa so you may also wish to check out pumpkin recipes. As with any recipe, feel free to modify it to meet the needs and tastes of your own family."

Cool! I didn't plant pumpkin this year and have a great recipe for a three-layer chocolate pumpkin cheesecake. I haven't made that in years.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:21 PM
I can't even remember what the hell this thread is suppose to be about anymore; can I post my vital statistics here, or is there a different thread?

When do we start the "Return of the Queen" thread?

And why doesn't Rand post anymore, did Cleft piss him off?

I was going to ask you guys to go back to the original topic, but I couldn't remember either. :) I'm sure Rand will turn up unless he ran off with MMMDK. Though I've seen him since the Dane departed.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Could you idiots just humor me for once?

That's a horrible thing to say!

retailguy
07-27-2011, 03:35 PM

Now THAT's funny. Ziggy, even you have to admit THAT is funny.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 03:37 PM

Great! That's license to dump a pound of sugar in it so it tastes like something edible.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok, back to the topic.

Weight - 218
I've eaten: 5 oz tuna with a tbl mayo, 3 celery sticks, 8 oz pork tenderloin, 1/2 a cucumber, 2 string cheese, 1 granola bar, 3 32oz glasses of water and 4,000 trips to the bathroom. No idea what's for dinner, but it better be good, because reading the above makes me want to blow my head off.
Still to do - 4 miles on the damn treadmill. :(

hoosier
07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm having a bad fucking day. Could you idiots just humor me for once? We already have a thread for this, have covered most of this already and we haven't heard what Skinbasket's eaten for two days now.

I'm up to a container of yogurt and a 1/2 sandwich and salad combo from Panera because I had to get the hell out of here.

Need recipes to use up fresh squash, acorn squash, grape, cherry, roma and beefsteak tomatoes before all these fucking things go bad. Please note, I've never had acorn squash before, I planted it on a whim and a lot of this stuff I actually planted intending to give it to other people. I was going to give it to the domestic violence shelter, but apparently they only take non-perishable donations. So what the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?

Acorn squash in July???? I thought that was something that rears its head in the fall harvest. Jeez. Anyway, as far as I am concerned there is only one acceptable use for acorn squash (my culinary talents are not limitless): put it in a lasagna with a white sauce/cream cheese base, along with some leeks, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes. You can probably create your own sun dried tomato factory. If you really need a recipe I can dig that up.

hoosier
07-27-2011, 03:42 PM

Not really, you have to cook the crap out of acorn squash before you can do anything with it.

hoosier
07-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Ok, back to the topic.

Weight - 218
I've eaten: 5 oz tuna with a tbl mayo, 3 celery sticks, 8 oz pork tenderloin, 1/2 a cucumber, 2 string cheese, 1 granola bar, 3 32oz glasses of water and 4,000 trips to the bathroom. No idea what's for dinner, but it better be good, because reading the above makes me want to blow my head off.
Still to do - 4 miles on the damn treadmill. :(

Bump it up to six miles with interval training and you could probably eat like a normal person.

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 03:48 PM
You guys are killing this thread

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Bump it up to six miles with interval training and you could probably eat like a normal person.

Not if he's trying to lose or hasn't worked up to the six miles. The pork tenderloin does sound good though. Be careful so you don't overhydrate. I've heard that can have consequences of its own, beyond the obvious. And do some of the treadmill work outside for heaven's sakes or get on the bike. Anything for variety so you don't burn out on your workout. It can actually be fun, especially if you take someone with you. There's actually stuff to look at out there and the treadmill is supposed to be hard on the knees.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Not if he's trying to lose or hasn't worked up to the six miles. The pork tenderloin does sound good though. Be careful so you don't overhydrate. I've heard that can have consequences of its own, beyond the obvious. And do some of the treadmill work outside for heaven's sakes or get on the bike. Anything for variety so you don't burn out on your workout. It can actually be fun, especially if you take someone with you. There's actually stuff to look at out there and the treadmill is supposed to be hard on the knees.

You do realize that I live in Texas, right? The next sub 100 degree day is slated for October. After dark, the mosquito's are liable to carry me away. I don't have, nor want an exercise bike, however, I'm considering a nice elliptical machine. My knees are tough as iron, (shit, I sound like Partial!), so I'm good there, my ankles suck though.

1,500 cals a day is max for me right now, even if I walked to Washington DC! I'm not "overhydrating", I drink 4 32oz'ers a day though.

Little Whiskey
07-27-2011, 04:15 PM
brown sugar and butter, maybe a little salt. bake in the oven. eat.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 04:58 PM
You do realize that I live in Texas, right? The next sub 100 degree day is slated for October. After dark, the mosquito's are liable to carry me away. I don't have, nor want an exercise bike, however, I'm considering a nice elliptical machine. My knees are tough as iron, (shit, I sound like Partial!), so I'm good there, my ankles suck though.

1,500 cals a day is max for me right now, even if I walked to Washington DC! I'm not "overhydrating", I drink 4 32oz'ers a day though.

Ah right, I forgot about Texas. What about 5 a.m.? :razz: Don't walk to DC. It's 90 and humid here. It wouldn't help your cause!

Thanks, Whiskey!

Harlan Huckleby
07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
acorn squash is not as flavorful as butternut squash.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 07:41 PM
P.S. Thanks, RG. That was helpful. Several there that I hadn't seen elsewhere.

retailguy
07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
P.S. Thanks, RG. That was helpful. Several there that I hadn't seen elsewhere.

Anytime. Happy to help, wish I could do more.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Anytime. Happy to help, wish I could do more.

Get a room.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Weight: 211.3
exercise: 1.35 variable speed rolling circuit on treadmill. Some shoulder work with 5 pound weights, arms extended. 1/2 mile walk. Cleaning dog crate full of liquid dog shit.

breakfast: frappachino, vanilla flavored
lunch: PB & J on nut bread, milk
diner: shrimp, crab cake, and herb noodles. 2 pretzels & cheese. chips. chocolate. 1 bottle of pinot grigio.

I'm also taking curcuramin or something or other. The yellow stuff from India. and glucosamine. And fish oil when I don't eat fish.

MJZiggy
07-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Get a room.

Dude spent half the damn day listening to me bitch by pm and offering helpful suggestions so deserved public thanks. So lay off.

SkinBasket
07-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Dude spent half the damn day listening to me bitch by pm and offering helpful suggestions so deserved public thanks. So lay off.

Lay.

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Skinnerbee, I thought you were cutting back on the booze?

Partial
07-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Donation is simply that. Should we not allow people to take food from food pantries because they don't contribute? Your blanket statements is what gets you flak. It is not a tit for tat thing, I am sorry it is more complicated than that. Many folks here understand the message that if you are willing to receive an organ donation then you should probably be willing to give when you pass on, but to hold donations hostage and refuse to save someone's life because they don't check a box on their drivers license is absurd.

Sit back for a moment and apply your thesis to other types of donations, and ask if it still makes sense? If you can't make the connection, then for all intensive purposes you are batshit bonkers. I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.

I agree with you in principal Nuts. I have a very hard time understanding how someone can be willing to take an organ but not willing to give. It seems so selfish.

I don't think the other charity type metaphor really apply. Maybe it's just me.

Nobody's arguing here dude. I don't argue because I'm not good at it (too short of an attention span). Definitely not bat shit bonkers. Definitely smart, driven, and grey on issues.

Partial
07-27-2011, 11:40 PM

1500 cals a day? Sweet jesus your metabolism must suck. That is not nearly enough calories imo. Look into basal metabolic rates and the harris benedict equation.

My personal advice would be to choose weight lifting over cardio any day of the week. I supplement my weight lifting with cardio, absolutely, but first and foremost lift. Most fat people who lose weight without lifting end up skinny fat with high body fat and very little health benefits.

I weigh a pretty slim 200 these days. Body fat is around 18% according to my mayo tape.

I don't ever max out do to lack of spotter, but my most recent heavy sets have been as follows:

Deadlift
3x8 @ 315. I've done 385, so I'm pretty sure I can do 400 now

Squat:
3x8 @ 275, so I've got the 300 lbs squat down for sure

Bench:
1x2 @ 225

Pullups:
0 - Pathetic

Mile:
Not sure, I never run, but I cranked out a 5k the other week in around 30 min, so under 10 min mile at least

Tennis first serve:
~95 mph

Shooting for 10% body fat by November or December. We'll see.

Partial
07-28-2011, 12:06 AM
You guys remember the kid who wanted to be a Packer strength and conditioning guy? I thought he was nuts. Boy, was I wrong. This kid is such a beast. He'll be stronger than any of the Packers by the time he's 22. No doubt about it. He's probably stronger than most now.

He's the world record holder in the 200 lbs weight class for deadlift according to some lifting federation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJd8ifLcu1M&feature=channel_video_title

MadtownPacker
07-28-2011, 12:14 AM
What crazy shit have you done lately P?

Partial
07-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Not a damn thing. My life right now is working at my day job, tennis league, weight lifting, and working at my night job. Busy busy busy. Went to a cool party at one of the docs houses that wifey works with today. It was pretty damn nice.

Basically I have one more month to grind out before football season starts, and then weekends will be filled with trips to the Camp and Packers on Sunday.

I've been kicking around the notion of joining a brazilian ju-jitsu class. So there's that.

How about you?

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 06:26 AM
I've been kicking around the notion of joining a brazilian ju-jitsu class. So there's that.

If you're still downtown area, would recommend trying out neutral ground. Jon Friedland is about as earnest of a human being as there is.

Get rolling. There's a Pedro Sauer camp in October @ Waukesha MMA. I'll come choke you.

retailguy
07-28-2011, 08:42 AM
1500 cals a day? Sweet jesus your metabolism must suck. That is not nearly enough calories imo. Look into basal metabolic rates and the harris benedict equation.

My personal advice would be to choose weight lifting over cardio any day of the week. I supplement my weight lifting with cardio, absolutely, but first and foremost lift. Most fat people who lose weight without lifting end up skinny fat with high body fat and very little health benefits.

I weigh a pretty slim 200 these days. Body fat is around 18% according to my mayo tape.

I don't ever max out do to lack of spotter, but my most recent heavy sets have been as follows:

Deadlift
3x8 @ 315. I've done 385, so I'm pretty sure I can do 400 now

Squat:
3x8 @ 275, so I've got the 300 lbs squat down for sure

Bench:
1x2 @ 225

Pullups:
0 - Pathetic

Mile:
Not sure, I never run, but I cranked out a 5k the other week in around 30 min, so under 10 min mile at least

Tennis first serve:
~95 mph

Shooting for 10% body fat by November or December. We'll see.

This proves that you KNOW NOTHING about a 45 year old body. Stop giving advice. One day a well meaning soul will take your advice and hurt themselves.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 08:49 AM
This proves that you KNOW NOTHING about a 45 year old body. Stop giving advice. One day a well meaning soul will take your advice and hurt themselves.

God help us, this isn't even good advice for a 25 year old body. Cardio is good for you and a balanced workout with a moderate diet is ideal.

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 08:57 AM
How the fuck can you not be able to do a pull-up? If you fall on the ground are you able to get up?

retailguy
07-28-2011, 09:04 AM
God help us, this isn't even good advice for a 25 year old body. Cardio is good for you and a balanced workout with a moderate diet is ideal.

The really sad part, that selfish boy couldn't know, is that before I started losing weight, I went to see my doctor. I had several meetings with him, a nutritionist, and a personal trainer. I then made decisions about how I was going to approach this with their approval. I am personally NOT weight training for some specific reasons. I MAY do that when I've reached a healthy weight, but it is more likely that I will learn to box, or take some type of karate classes. But that's yet to be determined.

Not one piece of advice I received resembled selfish boy's. In fact, when the personal trainer told me what NOT TO DO, it was closer to his advice.

It must be tough to go through life thinking you're an expert at everything and no one will listen to you. I hope he can live with himself when some idiot does what he says and hurts himself permanently.

Partial
07-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Lol okay RG, I'm sure your doctors, etc told you resistance training is bad.

Check out this 40 something year old guy who completely changed his life through weight lifting and good eating. John Stone is a true inspiration.

http://www.johnstonefitness.com/my-transformation/about-me/

Running is about the least healthy physical activity one can do. Horrible on your joints. Especially when you're 250+ lbs like you were. Yes, it's good to get your heart rate up, etc. Go ask your "doctor" about the effect on arches, hips, knees, ankles, back, etc. It's not pretty.

I find it very, very hard to believe that any doctor would give you that advice. You sure you went to a doctor?

Give the situation in my life, I know a bunch of doctors. In fact, I was just hanging out with 3 of Wisconsin's best orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine professionals yesterday. For a little background on them, all 3 are in pretty good shape for being in their 40s, much, much, much better shape than you. I know for a fact that they're all avid weight trainers. Not runners. I know another doctor who is chief of medicine of a major hospital in Florida. He's related to me. He's also early 40s and a triathlete. You wanna know how he trains? He does the majority of his work in a pool and a weight room.

You can think you know more than me about this topic, but you don't, and your personal trainers are clearly misinformed if they're advising against resistance training. There are hundreds of studies published displaying the metabolic effects are much greater from resistance training then LISS style cardio.

People who lift weights lose fat and change their their physiques. People who do cardio will lose fat for awhile, then they'll just continue losing weight. Big difference.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding/bodybuilding16.html
http://www.exrx.net/WeightTraining/Myths.html

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=is+weight+lifting+or+cardio+better+for+weight+lo ss&pbx=1&oq=is+weight+lifting+or+cardio+better+for+weight+l oss&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=105056l112653l2l112720l50l25l8l18l18l2l657l 2044l4.5.0.1.0.1l12l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=d6ea0dfb12eff9c6&biw=1280&bih=622

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 09:36 AM
But you still can't do a pull-up?

Partial
07-28-2011, 09:39 AM
But you still can't do a pull-up?

Can you? How much can you deadlift? Squat? Bench? Pullups aren't easy dude. I may be able to do one, but I doubt it, last time I tried at around 215 I could not. The thing with pull-ups is once you can do one, you can make gains in reps very, very quickly. I know I can do chin-ups when using biceps and arms, but pull-ups are almost all back. I have a strong back from deadlifting but it's different muscles within the back.

Partial
07-28-2011, 09:42 AM
dp

sheepshead
07-28-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKU5ZRlYH4

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Lol okay RG, I'm sure your doctors, etc told you resistance training is bad.

Running is about the least healthy physical activity one can do. Horrible on your joints. Especially when you're 250+ lbs like you were. Yes, it's good to get your heart rate up, etc.

I find it very, very hard to believe that any doctor would give you that advice. You sure you went to a doctor?

Give the situation in my life, I know a bunch of doctors. In fact, I was just hanging out with 3 of Wisconsin's best orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine professionals yesterday. For a little background on them, all 3 are in pretty good shape for being in their 40s, much, much, much better shape than you. I know for a fact that they're all avid weight trainers. Not runners. I know another doctor who is chief of medicine of a major hospital in Florida. He's related to me. He's also early 40s and a triathlete. You wanna know how he trains? He does the majority of his work in a pool and a weight room.

You can think you know more than me about this topic, but you don't, and your personal trainers are clearly misinformed if they're advising against resistance training. There are hundreds of studies published displaying the metabolic effects are much greater from resistance training then LISS style cardio.

People who lift weights lose fat and change their their physiques. People who do cardio will lose fat for awhile, then they'll just continue losing weight. Big difference.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding/bodybuilding16.html
http://www.exrx.net/WeightTraining/Myths.html

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=is+weight+lifting+or+cardio+better+for+weight+lo ss&pbx=1&oq=is+weight+lifting+or+cardio+better+for+weight+l oss&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=105056l112653l2l112720l50l25l8l18l18l2l657l 2044l4.5.0.1.0.1l12l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=d6ea0dfb12eff9c6&biw=1280&bih=622

For fuck's sake, do you not even comprehend the word individual??? Hanging out with a doctor is quite a different matter from going to your own physician, getting a thorough physical exam and working out a detailed exercise and diet tailored to your INDIVIDUAL needs. There are more options to exercise than running. The regimen of a physician, who likely has never been overweight should not even compare to that of an overweight person who doesn't study the human form for a living. Especially when someone who DOES study the human form has recommended the routine. Exactly what the fuck do you think doing the majority of your work in a pool is? You think a triathlete doesn't do cardio? People who lift only will get nice muscles under their fat. Those who listen to their doctors will avoid injury, possible permanent injury. Did you drop a weight on your head or something?

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 10:06 AM
I have a strong back from deadlifting but it's different muscles within the back.

That's kind of the point I was trying to make. Your type of exercise seems to be so isolated as to render applicable use to minimal levels. BJJ would be good for you. As would some other range of motion type work. I guess it's nice you can squat this much or deadlift that much, but without a more complete routine that includes the muscles that support and connect those muscles, you have just as many weaknesses as strengths and little practical benefit.

It's like you're building a robot. You're trying to make some of the major muscles out of industrial hydraulics, but your holding them to each other and to the frame with twine and tape.

And yeah, I can still do a few pull-ups and a few head-stand push-ups after 5 or 6 months of relative inactivity. Then again, I guess I never go too long without using those muscles for something or another, either helping at the farm, doing yardwork, playing with the kids or just being awesome, so maybe that's not a helpful comparison to your situation.

It just strike me as odd that someone who exercises so much can't complete a motion that could save them from falling in a hole.

Partial
07-28-2011, 10:12 AM
For fuck's sake, do you not even comprehend the word individual??? Hanging out with a doctor is quite a different matter from going to your own physician, getting a thorough physical exam and working out a detailed exercise and diet tailored to your INDIVIDUAL needs. There are more options to exercise than running. The regimen of a physician, who likely has never been overweight should not even compare to that of an overweight person who doesn't study the human form for a living. Especially when someone who DOES study the human form has recommended the routine. Exactly what the fuck do you think doing the majority of your work in a pool is? You think a triathlete doesn't do cardio? People who lift only will get nice muscles under their fat. Those who listen to their doctors will avoid injury, possible permanent injury. Did you drop a weight on your head or something?

I agree that maybe there is some reason that RG can't weight lift or whatever and that's why the gave him the advice to do cardio. I would question whether that plan should include running.

An overweight person should not be running for exercise. That's my entire point. RG loves to crack jokes about how I got hurt exercising. Well, I would argue he's well on his way to having jacked up hips, arches, etc. I have stopped running and have been injury free for a long time. I've posted on my fitness forum about how switching to the elliptical has made all of the difference in my ability to stay healthy and keep my body from breaking down. I would strongly encourage RG to go this route versus running.

I just talked to my GF on the phone. Told her about RG's situation and how he's running. I asked her what she'd tell her patients. She said she would tell them that diet is the most important, but in terms of exercise they should lift weights, hit the pool, and use an elliptical. Absolutely no running for a 250 pounder.

The triathlete obviously does cardio. I'm not advocating NOT doing cardio. I'm advocating doing different types. I don't want to see RG get hurt. The triathlete does his cardio through swimming and lifting weights. I'm in good enough cardiovascular shape from non-running activities (I never run) that I just decided out of the blue to do a 5k the other week and did fine. How many people that don't ever run can just get up and run a 5k? Certainly not many. I attribute this completely to weight lifting.

Ziggy, it's misinformed to think that people who lift get muscles under fat. Diet is what 100% contributes how much a person weighs. There ratio of muscle to fat is what dictates how sexy a person looks nekkid. Most people on the fitness forums that I read that only do cardio will lose weight but still have high body fat % and look "skinny fat". The people who lift weights are the ones that get shredded and look good.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 10:14 AM
That's kind of the point I was trying to make. Your type of exercise seems to be so isolated as to render applicable use to minimal levels. BJJ would be good for you. As would some other range of motion type work. I guess it's nice you can squat this much or deadlift that much, but without a more complete routine that includes the muscles that support and connect those muscles, you have just as many weaknesses as strengths and little practical benefit.

It's like you're building a robot. You're trying to make some of the major muscles out of industrial hydraulics, but your holding them to each other and to the frame with twine and tape.

And yeah, I can still do a few pull-ups and a few head-stand push-ups after 5 or 6 months of relative inactivity. Then again, I guess I never go too long without using those muscles for something or another, either helping at the farm, doing yardwork, playing with the kids or just being awesome, so maybe that's not a helpful comparison to your situation.

It just strike me as odd that someone who exercises so much can't complete a motion that could save them from falling in a hole.
I can't do handstand push ups, mainly because I've never been able to do a handstand, but I can still do some pull ups, push ups, abs and squats. Partial can lift squats, but can he do more than 20 at once? What good is strength without endurance?

retailguy
07-28-2011, 10:16 AM

It is pointless to argue with this imbecile. I never said I was running. I'm not, I'm walking at a very brisk pace - 4 miles an hour. We have elected NOT do do resistance training at this time for some specific medical issues that I care not to discuss on an internet forum.

My personal trainer is also a physicians assitant. The nuturitionist has a masters degree and has been in practice for 25 years, and my doctor? Yeah, he's 57 and has worked with overweight people since he was 35.... Oh, and I can do a pull up. 3 of them in fact. The doctor thinks I should weigh 190, and the personal trainer thinks 205 is a great goal, so I'm getting there. All three have agreed with my plan, what my goals are and where I'm likely to be at the end of the year.

Selfish boy knows nothing about me, or my medical history, but he's still an expert, with google searches to back it. Good God this is ridiculous.

Partial
07-28-2011, 10:19 AM

I was going to ask you turkeys about BJJ. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. It seems to me that it is the most similar martial art to HS wrestling. The wrestlers were always really good athletes, well rounded, fast, etc. That's how I want to be and I think it will really help get there. I also think it will be a lot of fun.

Is there a better martial art for the type of grappling that I'm looking for? If I went 3 hours a week would that be a reasonable duration to expect progress and learn about it? I don't really know what to expect as I've never taken a martial art since I was like 7.

Thanks dude, I do appreciate the knowledge on this one.

The pull-up problem is just weighing too much. I'm sure I can pull myself out of a hole :) . Being able to do 10 pull-ups is a fitness goal I would very much like to achieve. I suspect it will get easier and easier as I keep dropping weight. When I do the lat pulldown exercise at the gym I do 3x8 at 168, so I'm not too far off. I would think when I get to 180, I'll be able to do pull-ups.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 10:24 AM
I agree that maybe there is some reason that RG can't weight lift or whatever and that's why the gave him the advice to do cardio. I would question whether that plan should include running.

An overweight person should not be running for exercise. That's my entire point. RG loves to crack jokes about how I got hurt exercising. Well, I would argue he's well on his way to having jacked up hips, arches, etc. I have stopped running and have been injury free for a long time. I've posted on my fitness forum about how switching to the elliptical has made all of the difference in my ability to stay healthy and keep my body from breaking down. I would strongly encourage RG to go this route versus running.

I just talked to my GF on the phone. Told her about RG's situation and how he's running. I asked her what she'd tell her patients. She said she would tell them that diet is the most important, but in terms of exercise they should lift weights, hit the pool, and use an elliptical. Absolutely no running for a 250 pounder.

The triathlete obviously does cardio. I'm not advocating NOT doing cardio. I'm advocating doing different types. I don't want to see RG get hurt. The triathlete does his cardio through swimming and lifting weights. I'm in good enough cardiovascular shape from non-running activities (I never run) that I just decided out of the blue to do a 5k the other week and did fine. How many people that don't ever run can just get up and run a 5k? Certainly not many. I attribute this completely to weight lifting.

Ziggy, it's misinformed to think that people who lift get muscles under fat. Diet is what 100% contributes how much a person weighs. There ratio of muscle to fat is what dictates how sexy a person looks nekkid. Most people on the fitness forums that I read that only do cardio will lose weight but still have high body fat % and look "skinny fat". The people who lift weights are the ones that get shredded and look good.

1. Just because it's a treadmill doesn't mean it's running. If you don't know any other uses for a treadmill, it's time to stop typing.
2. Calories in - Calories out.
3. RG is not trying to "get shredded" right now. He is trying to lose weight in a healthy manner. He has already said that he will add weights in when the DOCTOR tells him to do so. You were the one advocating that he drop his cardio and lift weights.
4. I don't really worry about how I look nekkid. My diet and workout is designed for health. The nekkid bit is just an added bonus for my bf. How many years have you been working on losing weight and you're still at 200? RG, under his doctor's care has lost serious weight in the last four months. Reading stuff on a forum doesn't give you a medical license or qualify you for shit, so just leave him the fuck alone and stop trying to think you're smarter than his team of medical professionals.

retailguy
07-28-2011, 10:30 AM
1. Just because it's a treadmill doesn't mean it's running. If you don't know any other uses for a treadmill, it's time to stop typing.
2. Calories in - Calories out.
3. RG is not trying to "get shredded" right now. He is trying to lose weight in a healthy manner. He has already said that he will add weights in when the DOCTOR tells him to do so. You were the one advocating that he drop his cardio and lift weights.
4. I don't really worry about how I look nekkid. My diet and workout is designed for health. The nekkid bit is just an added bonus for my bf. How many years have you been working on losing weight and you're still at 200? RG, under his doctor's care has lost serious weight in the last four months. Reading stuff on a forum doesn't give you a medical license or qualify you for shit, so just leave him the fuck alone and stop trying to think you're smarter than his team of medical professionals.

You are wasting your breath. Remember the cat photo. Never forget it.

I do run. When someone is chasing me. And that hasn't happened since March. My Doctor will laugh his ass off when I tell him about selfish boy. He'll really find it funny, except for the fact that he knows some moron will actually follow this stupid advice and give themselves permanent injury one day.

Good God this brings me painful memories of how stupid I was at 25, and I had learned to listen by then, so was therefore much farther along than selfish boy. He's got a long road to hoe before he realizes that he doesnt' run the world. Man, that's a hard lesson to learn. He's not likely to get it anytime soon.

I really appreciate your support. It means a lot. Thanks. As an edit, I've lost 42 lbs. Gone from a size 40 pants to a 36, and about to go into a 34. I hit the last belt loop on my current belt this week, and will be headed for a new belt soon. I'm having six pairs of dress pants altered because they fall off now. I'm going to have to buy an elliptical machine soon, as I can't get my heart rate much over 135 anymore during my 1 hour treadmill WALKS.

I really didn't think it important, but I do swim for 30 minutes 3 times a week in my pool, and have done since it got warm enough that I didn't have to heat it.

If this whole conversation doesn't illustrate the rank hypocrisy and the narcissism problem with selfish boy, then it is hopeless.

I miss just being able to share a success with someone, instead of hearing, "you should have done THIS and it would've been better". 42lbs in 5 months is good enough for me.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm getting old. I forgot the cat photo. :(

retailguy
07-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I'm getting old. I forgot the cat photo. :(

Here is a reminder. It's just as appropriate here as it was in FYI. Rand's photo too.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/10/141fa576-62dc-477c-b977-709fe73716d2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oQfD1Xjj_bY/S1gvhNQbNtI/AAAAAAAAAkw/Ar6Jd3nI0Mc/s320/draft_lens2306692module12770623photo_1227682215ang ry_child_with_hands_over_ears.jpg

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 10:48 AM
I was going to ask you turkeys about BJJ. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. It seems to me that it is the most similar martial art to HS wrestling. The wrestlers were always really good athletes, well rounded, fast, etc. That's how I want to be and I think it will really help get there. I also think it will be a lot of fun.

Is there a better martial art for the type of grappling that I'm looking for? If I went 3 hours a week would that be a reasonable duration to expect progress and learn about it? I don't really know what to expect as I've never taken a martial art since I was like 7.

Thanks dude, I do appreciate the knowledge on this one.

The pull-up problem is just weighing too much. I'm sure I can pull myself out of a hole :) . Being able to do 10 pull-ups is a fitness goal I would very much like to achieve. I suspect it will get easier and easier as I keep dropping weight. When I do the lat pulldown exercise at the gym I do 3x8 at 168, so I'm not too far off. I would think when I get to 180, I'll be able to do pull-ups.

Like I said before Neutral Ground is going to be the best for someone in the mil area who wants BJJ and is not looking to fight. Real nice people over there. Duke's doesn't have a good reputation for how they treat new guys and will be more MMA focused. A place like Serrano's is going to be fine too if it's in range. Everyone I've met/grappled with from there's been friendly enough. I don't know much about 360, and Red Schaeffer started his place after I left, so I don't know who trains there. Waukesha MMA was great and probably the closest fit to what you're looking for since they have a heavy wrestling/grappling influence in their BJJ, and the BJJ instructor runs National Cage Grappling Association, which relies on BJJ for submissions and position, but incorporates all grappling, but that's probably a bit of a drive for you. The additional benefit being I could tell people there to choke you until you pass out.

If you do go anywhere, just be humble, listen, and work hard and people will respect you. You will suck balls for 3-6 months until you learn enough to stop sucking balls. Start being an asshole and you'll find that painful submissions are held a second longer and your arm, leg, or throat won't work for a week. I also wouldn't share your past beliefs you've shared here about MMA.

Partial
07-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Gmail keeps updating their style sheets on me. They're clearly playing with different fonts.

Freak Out
07-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Gmail keeps updating their style sheets on me. They're clearly playing with different fonts.

I like what they are doing with the whole layout. Mail, docs, the lot.

Little Whiskey
07-28-2011, 02:28 PM
It seems to me that it is the most similar martial art to HS wrestling.

I also think it will be a lot of fun.

Is there a better martial art for the type of grappling that I'm looking for?

http://www.gaysports.co.uk/img/gals/wrestlers/crotch_grab/pic1259450949_166.jpg

SkinBasket
07-28-2011, 04:34 PM
weight: 211.8
exercise: stump digging
breakfast: lean shake + frozen berries
lunch: shrimp and onion salad with remoulade sauce for dressing + water
diner: chef boyardee ravioli, 1 buttered bread slice, 2 salted pretzels and cheese, chips, 2 chocolates, and 3 gimlets.

Bossman641
07-28-2011, 04:50 PM
If this last page isn't screaming for skin to bring back his weightlifting avatar I don't know what will.

Oh, and rg, congrats so far.

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I watch the biggest loser and those fat fucks are always running on treadmills. Answer me how running in ineffective for weight loss?

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Ah BJJ, a sport that wrestlers dominate!

Freak Out
07-28-2011, 05:15 PM
I watch the biggest loser and those fat fucks are always running on treadmills. Answer me how running in ineffective for weight loss?

Running is effective.....but if you are two heavy or don't run "right" you will pound yourself into a painful oblivion.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Running is effective.....but if you are too heavy or don't run "right" you will pound yourself into a painful oblivion.

That's why all the disclaimers that the contestants are under doctors' supervision and that's why RG is too. It's a lifestyle change. A whole new way of looking at food and how you care for your body.

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2011, 05:55 PM
I personally hate running, and I don't run in a traditional way, I do use a treadmill to work out.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 05:57 PM
I personally hate running, and I don't run in a traditional way, I do use a treadmill to work out.

I hate it too. When I need a workout, I either bike or walk with tall people.

MadtownPacker
07-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Man you guys are all gonna die sooner than later so this shit is a waste of time. Just fucking take steroids or get lypo or whatever the fuck you need fixed.

Partial - I gotta say you are a big pendejo man. How the fuck are you gonna question RG about legit shit like his doctor? The dude rolls a Benz not a Civic and has cash stacked like fucking old newspapers. I highly doubt he is getting shitty treatment. If he has lost as much weight as he claims Im sure he is doing cool. He wasnt too big when I met him so his reduction means he is probably where he needs to be. It also means he will get his ass kicked cuz he dont have no bustle behind the muscle. :lol:

Now quit being an ass before I make you famous again!

MadtownPacker
07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
BTW - How the fuck cant you do a pullup? MFer if we hang a pizza slice (thin crust :lol: )at the top can you do it?

Partial
07-28-2011, 09:52 PM
BTW - How the fuck cant you do a pullup? MFer if we hang a pizza slice (thin crust :lol: )at the top can you do it?

I'm trying to gather statistics on the subject but having a hard time. By one source, 13% of people are considered physically fit. Even by that standard, that's not many.

I'm not talking about a cheating pull-up. I'm talking loose hanging, strict form, no swinging. It's not easy stuff. Chin ups are much easier as well. I know I can do chin ups.

MJZiggy
07-28-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm trying to gather statistics on the subject but having a hard time. By one source, 13% of people are considered physically fit. Even by that standard, that's not many.

I'm not talking about a cheating pull-up. I'm talking loose hanging, strict form, no swinging. It's not easy stuff. Chin ups are much easier as well. I know I can do chin ups.

I'll save you the trouble. Who cares what percentage of the population is considered physically fit? Is it 13% of people worldwide or just in the US? I have a question. Have you been training in the same gym all this time?

Partial
07-28-2011, 10:24 PM
I'll save you the trouble. Who cares what percentage of the population is considered physically fit? Is it 13% of people worldwide or just in the US? I have a question. Have you been training in the same gym all this time?

Yes. Why?

Partial
07-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Last winter I went up north with the guy who dated one of the bikini girls. I guess Liz is a real freak in the sack... like... freaking crazy man. Bretsky's pic made me think of this. It makes me smile every time knowing what the girls into!

Bretsky
07-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Last winter I went up north with the guy who dated one of the bikini girls. I guess Liz is a real freak in the sack... like... freaking crazy man. Bretsky's pic made me think of this. It makes me smile every time knowing what the girls into!

which one is Liz ???

SkinBasket
07-29-2011, 07:10 AM

I got your research. Apparently you're on par with a 6-9 year old boy.

Overview

Pull-ups are an exercise traditionally used to measure upper body strength and endurance. The pull-up is performed by gripping an elevated straight-bar with an overhand grip and pulling up so that your chin is at bar level. The average number of pull-ups a man can do typically depends on his current age. Pull-ups strengthen and improve the physique of your back, biceps and forearms when used for exercise.
Children

The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports states that the 50th percentile for pull-ups for males ages 6 to 12 are 1 to 2 full repetitions. Specifically, boys ages 6 to 9 are expected to perform 1 pull-up for the 50th percentile while boys ages 10 to 12 are expected to perform 2 pull-ups.
Free Standing Pull-up Bar 7 ft tall, holds 350 pounds Free Shipping in the US! TrapezeRigging.com
Sponsored Links
Teenagers

The President's Council raises the number of pull-ups required to meet the 50th percentile for teenagers by several repetitions. Thirteen-year-old males are expected to perform three pull-ups. Fourteen-year-olds are expected to perform 2 more reps for a total of 5 reps for meeting the 50th percentile. Fifteen-year-olds are expected to complete 6 reps; while 16-years-olds should do 7 reps, and 18-year-olds do 8 reps.
Adults

Males over the age of 18 are expected to perform 8 repetitions of pull-ups to be classified as in "borderline shape" according to the President's Council. The average number of pull-ups a male can do begins to decline around the 31 to 50 age bracket, and is normally associated with a decline in physical activity and an increase in weight.
Military

Military pull-up averages and standards depend on branch of service and level of fitness required for the specific assigned duty. Enlistees into the United States Marine Corp must be able to perform at least 3 pull-ups; however, a score of 50 percent is met with a total of 10 pull-ups completed.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/344524-how-many-pull-ups-can-the-average-man-do/#ixzz1TUmDup6b

Iron Mike
07-29-2011, 07:30 AM
1,500 cals a day is max for me right now, even if I walked to Washington DC! I'm not "overhydrating", I drink 32 40oz'ers a day though.

Fixed. :)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50315_2200938584_3373_n.jpg

Partial
07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
which one is Liz ???

Middle in your photo.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 11:30 AM

So because some dude told you his date's bedroom habits, you though it was good form to post what he told you all over the internet?

HowardRoark
07-29-2011, 11:43 AM
I just need to get my cholesterol down somehow.

I am 6’ 1” and 180. I run a few half marathons a year and alternate between “pull” and “push” days in the weight room….bench 215 a bunch of times and all the other pulls/pushes fall in line with that ratio re: weight.

But I still need to get the damn cholesterol down so that I can live to see my kids get somewhat old. I took Lipitor for awhile, but that big warning about muscle aches actually did happen to me one time.....and it is true. Way beyond what I thought it would be, practically bedridden, so no more Lipiitor.

Maybe I need to drink more gimlets.

SkinBasket
07-29-2011, 11:47 AM

For what it's worth, my bad is always low and the good is always high.

Partial
07-29-2011, 12:29 PM
So because some dude told you his date's bedroom habits, you though it was good form to post what he told you all over the internet?

She had it coming for what she did to him.

Freak Out
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM
I just need to get my cholesterol down somehow.

I am 6’ 1” and 180. I run a few half marathons a year and alternate between “pull” and “push” days in the weight room….bench 215 a bunch of times and all the other pulls/pushes fall in line with that ratio re: weight.

But I still need to get the damn cholesterol down so that I can live to see my kids get somewhat old. I took Lipitor for awhile, but that big warning about muscle aches actually did happen to me one time.....and it is true. Way beyond what I thought it would be, practically bedridden, so no more Lipiitor.

Have you tried to lower it strictly through diet? It worked for me. Fruits and veggies baby.....with lean protein mixed in.

As far as I remember gimlets have zero fat or cholesterol. :)

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 01:56 PM
She had it coming for what she did to him.

No. That is simply misogynistic and there is no excuse for it at all. What happened between her and your buddy is her personal business and you've basically just denigrated the reputation of someone you've never met in public. She might actually have grounds to sue your ass.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Have you tried to lower it strictly through diet? It worked for me. Fruits and veggies baby.....with lean protein mixed in.

Excellent points. I had a coworker whose doctor ordered her to lower it and she had a reaction to the medication as well. She complains about the rabbit food, and sitting next to someone who has sardines for lunch is no picnic, but she got it down. If you need fresh veggies, just let me know. Where the HELL are all the DC rats?

SkinBasket
07-29-2011, 02:01 PM
No. That is simply misogynistic and there is no excuse for it at all. What happened between her and your buddy is her personal business and you've basically just denigrated the reputation of someone you've never met in public. She might actually have grounds to sue your ass.

Well, probably not sue, but certainly a swift kick to the balls would be socially acceptable. Maybe I'll facebook friend her just to let her know.

hoosier
07-29-2011, 02:38 PM

If she's suing him for defamation (I'm guessing that's what it would be) I think she would have to prove that what he wrote is false. More to the point, to nail someone legally you should also have to prove that people here take what he says seriously. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending what he wrote, but how can a clown defame someone? :-)

EDIT: I would have nothing against Skinbasket's vigilante justice. Most clowns are all about a swift kick in the sack.

Partial
07-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Check out this link:

http://search.lycos.com/?tab=web&searchForm=true&query=skinny+fat&x=0&y=0&diktfc=52FA21DA6B3DC744EE8A69F3E42E743CAF6A3FF7123 3

HowardRoark
07-29-2011, 04:41 PM

I think my problem has something to do with the "Great Beers" thread.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 04:45 PM
I think my problem has something to do with the "Great Beers" thread.

That could do it. My aunt gave up beer and immediately lost 25 lbs.

MadtownPacker
07-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Is saying she has skills in the bed an insult? I swear you broads want to be treated as equals but then cry about shit this.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Is saying she has skills in the bed an insult? I swear you broads want to be treated as equals but then cry about shit this.

Depends on how she wants to be seen by the world. If she wants to make a real living, I don't think she wants this type of thing broadcast. If she wants to be a porn star, then she'd probably have posted it herself. Actually now that I think about it, he's not saying she has skills, he's saying that she's a freak, meaning behaving in abnormal ways. Women are objectified as it is.

Let's turn it around. Partial's honey leaves him and then tells her girlfriends that he is a serious pervert. Girlfriends start broadcasting the information on the internet making sure to point him out to people in photos. Is that ok to do? Would it be ok if P started telling folks that someone told him your woman or your sister was a freak in bed? Would you want people posting things like that about your daughters?

Freak Out
07-29-2011, 05:39 PM
That could do it. My aunt gave up beer and immediately lost 25 lbs.

Beers will certainly add some pounds but not necessarily raise cholesterol. I know first hand. :) It sounds like Howie keeps fit....he may be one of those folks that just has high numbers period.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Beers will certainly add some pounds but not necessarily raise cholesterol. I know first hand. :) It sounds like Howie keeps fit....he may be one of those folks that just has high numbers period.
Doc'll probably put him on rabbit food for a while anyway, just to make sure.

Harlan Huckleby
07-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Partial's honey leaves him and then tells her girlfriends that he is a serious pervert.
I hadn't heard about this, disturbing news.

Scott Campbell
07-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Let's turn it around. Partial's honey leaves him and then tells her girlfriends that he is a serious pervert.

It'd be like finding out that Ricky Martin was gay.

MadtownPacker
07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Depends on how she wants to be seen by the world. If she wants to make a real living, I don't think she wants this type of thing broadcast. If she wants to be a porn star, then she'd probably have posted it herself. Actually now that I think about it, he's not saying she has skills, he's saying that she's a freak, meaning behaving in abnormal ways. Women are objectified as it is.

Let's turn it around. Partial's honey leaves him and then tells her girlfriends that he is a serious pervert. Girlfriends start broadcasting the information on the internet making sure to point him out to people in photos. Is that ok to do? Would it be ok if P started telling folks that someone told him your woman or your sister was a freak in bed? Would you want people posting things like that about your daughters?Damn, this is why we shouldnt have started letting you hens vote or drive. :lol:

So based on your arguement she shouldnt be in a bikini, in the cold, at Lambeau, showing skin cuz then guys will think she is freaky? BTW Guys saying a female is a freak mean they where impressed. Trust me. What is the big deal anyways? Not like he said she did the whole crew. She was with a guy and she was sexually experienced.

Sorry sister, but ALL guys are perverts, just what level is the question. If she wishes to insult she is better off saying he is packing a peashooter though Im sure all her friends would likely think that already. If P is stupid enough to intentionaly have pics of himself half naked at a football game thats his fuck up. Yes just how he was stupid enough to have it on that website. I dont appreciate you bringing up family because it is alot different then some hoochie plastering herself all over Packers tv/games/websites. I dont do it to you so dont fucking do it to me.

MadtownPacker
07-29-2011, 07:10 PM
It'd be like finding out that Ricky Martin was gay.
Damn, thats way better than the shit I said.

MJZiggy
07-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Damn, this is why we shouldnt have started letting you hens vote or drive. :lol:

So based on your arguement she shouldnt be in a bikini, in the cold, at Lambeau, showing skin cuz then guys will think she is freaky? BTW Guys saying a female is a freak mean they where impressed. Trust me. What is the big deal anyways? Not like he said she did the whole crew. She was with a guy and she was sexually experienced.

Sorry sister, but ALL guys are perverts, just what level is the question. If she wishes to insult she is better off saying he is packing a peashooter though Im sure all her friends would likely think that already. If P is stupid enough to intentionaly have pics of himself half naked at a football game thats his fuck up. Yes just how he was stupid enough to have it on that website. I dont appreciate you bringing up family because it is alot different then some hoochie plastering herself all over Packers tv/games/websites. I dont do it to you so dont fucking do it to me.

Not referring to YOUR family, It's a general statement about ANY MAN'S women. If you had a sister and he talked about her that way, you'd have killed him--even if she were a bikini girl. Is that better? It's not your sister so it's not familia. But it is a bikini girl's personal and private information.

Scott Campbell
07-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Loose lips sink ships.

Partial
07-29-2011, 11:48 PM
The time saved using Ruby on Rails versus a traditional Java application using Spring and Hibernate is astounding. Rails framework makes things happen very quickly. Hopefully the decision to go with Java is worth it in the end.

The software that I'm working on under does the competition. It's simple, beautiful and elegant. I suspect I will dominate the competition. Only a few short weeks away from having a product ready to ship.

Deputy Nutz
07-30-2011, 02:31 AM
The time saved using Ruby on Rails versus a traditional Java application using Spring and Hibernate is astounding. Rails framework makes things happen very quickly. Hopefully the decision to go with Java is worth it in the end.

The software that I'm working on under does the competition. It's simple, beautiful and elegant. I suspect I will dominate the competition. Only a few short weeks away from having a product ready to ship.

If I ever see you again, I will punch you as hard as I can in the testicles for posting this gibberish.

And Ziggy, fuck you for starting shit about a woman that likes to fuck. This is the 21st century, she has the damn goood rights to fuck anyway she wants and to be fucking proud of being a freak!!! No more should a woman have to keep her sexuality behind closed doors! She has my respect, she should be a proud woman for the fact that a boy named Partial is spreading the good word about her sexual presence. Can we get an amen?!

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 09:44 AM
What if P's buddy was lying? Exaggerating? What if she isn't proud and doesn't want it spread?

Freak Out
07-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Bitch asked for it!

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Bitch asked for it!

I know. Partial Bunker told me. Those were the days!

Scott Campbell
07-30-2011, 10:45 AM
I know. Partial Bunker told me. Those were the days!

I heard Edith was into that feaky shit too.

Scott Campbell
07-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Not referring to YOUR family, It's a general statement about ANY MAN'S women. If you had a sister and he talked about her that way, you'd have killed him--even if she were a bikini girl. Is that better? It's not your sister so it's not familia. But it is a bikini girl's personal and private information.

This forum has granted you a most wonderful gift - an honorary man card. Don't make us revoke it. You can ask Harlan how that feels.

Deputy Nutz
07-30-2011, 01:21 PM
What if P's buddy was lying? Exaggerating? What if she isn't proud and doesn't want it spread?

Horse shit. Partial didn't say she was a whore or slept around, just that she was "freaky" in the bedroom. Which means she probably really enjoys sex which is completely natural and it is a comfort that she is comfortable enough with who she is to be able to fuck that way.

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Horse shit. Partial didn't say she was a whore or slept around, just that she was "freaky" in the bedroom. Which means she probably really enjoys sex which is completely natural and it is a comfort that she is comfortable enough with who she is to be able to fuck that way.
I have absolutely no problem with anything she does in the bedroom. She can do whatever she wants, however she wants with any willing partner. But it's not Partial's business to be talking about it in public especially since he hasn't been in there with her and his "knowledge" is second hand. He already indicated his malicious intent by saying that she deserved it. He didn't say he hadn't thought of it that way, he said she deserved it which says to me that he was doing it to be mean.

Scott Campbell
07-30-2011, 02:17 PM

Here we are defending Partial against Ziggy's claims of douchebaggery. It's funny how the wind blows sometimes.

SkinBasket
07-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Why not? Partial's a nice guy.

Bretsky
07-30-2011, 02:51 PM

he complimented her

Bretsky
07-30-2011, 02:53 PM

Let's turn it around. Partial's honey leaves him and then tells her girlfriends that he is a serious pervert. Girlfriends start broadcasting the information on the internet making sure to point him out to people in photos. Is that ok to do? Would it be ok if P started telling folks that someone told him your woman or your sister was a freak in bed? Would you want people posting things like that about your daughters?

oh wow I didn't see this coming
I don't think Partial said she was a pervert or anything negative
Dude's would love it if our wives came on and said we were a freak/beast in the sack
I think that's about all he said.

Bretsky
07-30-2011, 02:55 PM
This forum has granted you a most wonderful gift - an honorary man card. Don't make us revoke it. You can ask Harlan how that feels.

Forget equal rights; her man card is revoked :)

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 03:38 PM
oh wow I didn't see this coming
I don't think Partial said she was a pervert or anything negative
Dude's would love it if our wives came on and said we were a freak/beast in the sack
I think that's about all he said.

But would Dudes love it if one of their buddies signed up and said it for their wives? Admit it, you'd kill him.

Bretsky
07-30-2011, 04:33 PM
But would Dudes love it if one of their buddies signed up and said it for their wives? Admit it, you'd kill him.

If one of my wife's ex's signed up and said she's a beast in bed I'd find it kind of funny. My comeback, of course, would note that is why she left him because she needed somebody to bring out the beast :)

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 07:00 PM
If one of my wife's ex's signed up and said she's a beast in bed I'd find it kind of funny. My comeback, of course, would note that is why she left him because she needed somebody to bring out the beast :)

I mean this in the nicest way possible, my dear: you're not normal.

Deputy Nutz
07-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Ziggy truly doesn't care about this chick. She was looking to bag on Partial.

Or

Ziggy wishes that someone would call her a freak in bed.

MadtownPacker
07-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Ziggy wishes that someone would call her a freak in bed.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

Harlan Huckleby
07-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Ziggy truly doesn't care about this chick. She was looking to bag Partial.
fixed

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2009/9/19/13/beavis-29222-1253381117-24.jpg

MJZiggy
07-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

:roll: Oy vey. All this shit and you idiots think I want someone talking about my personal business. Unbelievable.

Harlan Huckleby
07-31-2011, 12:34 AM
If I had nickle for every time Madtown told me his cock was bigger than mine, well, I'd actually only have a dime. But the point is that boys are not so private as girls, often. I understood where you were coming from, sister.

Iron Mike
07-31-2011, 12:22 PM

hilarious.

What's a guy gotta do to get some rep points around here, huh??

Scott Campbell
07-31-2011, 05:43 PM
What's a guy gotta do to get some rep points around here, huh??

Blow Madtown. It worked for Harlan.

Partial
07-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Seems that I've got a new stalker. It's downright creepy that a mid 40's man is following me like a hawk. I just want everyone to know there is a special place in hell reserved for cyber bullies.

Deputy Nutz
07-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Skinbasket is in his mid 30s.

Anyways according to Retail, you are now getting a piece of your own pie.

HowardRoark
07-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Seems that I've got a new stalker. It's downright creepy that a mid 40's man is following me like a hawk. I just want everyone to know there is a special place in hell reserved for cyber bullies.

Is hell supported by science?

SkinBasket
07-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Is hell supported by science?

stop. His precious little head will explode.

Partial
07-31-2011, 09:14 PM
Skinbasket is in his mid 30s.

Anyways according to Retail, you are now getting a piece of your own pie.

If Skin is following me, then that makes two. Skin has actually been pretty cool lately helping me get involved with a local ju jitsu group.

I've got no beef with him as long as he plays it cool.

MJZiggy
07-31-2011, 09:38 PM
Seems that I've got a new stalker. It's downright creepy that a mid 40's man is following me like a hawk. I just want everyone to know there is a special place in hell reserved for cyber bullies.Who is stalking you?

Partial
07-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Who is stalking you?

RetailGuy. I asked him to stop in private and his response was "He's just getting started", so I guess it's time to contact the police. I don't have any time for his pathetic game. I'm sure there's plenty of tweens he can go play his games with instead of bothering me.

Harlan Huckleby
07-31-2011, 09:53 PM

I will neither confirm nor deny your theory. But my and Partials high popularity ratings appear to have greasy mexican finger prints all over them.

MadtownPacker
07-31-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the BJ man! :lol: (see your rating)

MadtownPacker
07-31-2011, 10:46 PM
If Skin is following me, then that makes two. Skin has actually been pretty cool lately helping me get involved with a local ju jitsu group.

I've got no beef with him as long as he plays it cool.
As long as he plays it cool?

Ahahahahahahah! That's fucking gold man!

MadtownPacker
07-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I will neither confirm nor deny your theory. But my and Partials high popularity ratings appear to have greasy mexican finger prints all over them.
This is true. I was testing the ratings system out. Looks like it give or take 10 pts each time a post is rated. Just curious how long it takes fools to lose their unearned high rating. Partial has already dropped a level. You seem to be holding on for the moment but Im sure that will change once everyone gets sick of having you back.

Joemailman
07-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Are you saying that Harlan really does not have a reputation beyond repute?

MadtownPacker
07-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Are you saying that Harlan really does not have a reputation beyond repute?
No, he does have an outstanding rep. Just depends where he is at..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

Deputy Nutz
07-31-2011, 11:22 PM
RetailGuy. I asked him to stop in private and his response was "He's just getting started", so I guess it's time to contact the police. I don't have any time for his pathetic game. I'm sure there's plenty of tweens he can go play his games with instead of bothering me.

Tables have turned

Partial
07-31-2011, 11:27 PM
Tables have turned

I legitimately don't understand what you mean by this. Please PM me if it's not forum kosher. I'll clear up whatever it is.

SkinBasket
08-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Which police do you call for this enforcement of interweb etiquette?

Partial
08-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Alright fellas, it's been for for the King, but I'm out, too much time wasted here in the past week. Need to be more productive in my life. Later!

Deputy Nutz
08-01-2011, 08:37 AM
I legitimately don't understand what you mean by this. Please PM me if it's not forum kosher. I'll clear up whatever it is.

Well Retail claims you did the same to him when you were thrown off the forum.

retailguy
08-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Which police do you call for this enforcement of interweb etiquette?

No idea, but when they call me, I'll let you know.

I had no idea that "stalking" is now defined as posting in the same thread, telling other posters how the discussion will end, watching it end that way, and joking with another poster about "not being able to break the law" is a sign that there is no personal freedom in this country.

I know that there is a large undercurrent to change the meaning of words, "marriage" and "conservative" are two examples, but I guess we can add a third - "stalking".

Good grief.

Here's the thread if any of you have too much time on your hands today....

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?22371-Obama-Mandates-Technology

It is a little premature to speculate that the king is gone, but I throw out for discussion - "how will we surivive without the king telling us, how to do it, how much apple to buy, what type of phone to buy, how we should lose weight and exercise"? For example, I had no idea that I was not mainstream conservative, until he redefined the word. I had no idea that my love for capitalism was destroying the country, or that if I miss my scheduled blood donor appointment I should be killed by society. I just had no clue.

We're doomed.

Scott Campbell
08-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Pretty textbook case of stalking if you ask me.

Scott Campbell
08-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Alright fellas, it's been for for the King, but I'm out, too much time wasted here in the past week. Need to be more productive in my life. Later!

At least you were able to reconcile with Skin before your exit. We all know how much that meant to him. And I'll admit it - I got a little choked up too.

Good luck to you in the future P!

Zool
08-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Well you filth animals, I made it through my knee scope with no issues. I'll be off my feet for a few more days then back to trying to get down to 190 pounds.

SkinBasket
08-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Well you filth animals, I made it through my knee scope with no issues. I'll be off my feet for a few more days then back to trying to get down to 190 pounds.

I've given up. Without Partial's advice I consider it impossible.

MadtownPacker
08-02-2011, 05:24 PM
You guys think Partial might come back as a forum consultant?

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Bring back Joe as a consultant. Everyone hates you, Joe was the man.

retailguy
08-02-2011, 07:12 PM

We'd all have to buy iphones and Macs, we'd have to hold apple stock, and donate blood weekly. No thanks.

SkinBasket
08-02-2011, 07:41 PM

I actually hopes he dies a horrible death. But most people don't like me. So... maybe?

MadtownPacker
08-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Bring back Joe as a consultant. Everyone hates you, Joe was the man.
Joe was actually a lawyer. Don't you remember? :lol:

Bitch it took all this big ass drama to bring your ass out of the closet. Shut the fuck up cuz your ass loves having a Mexican around to clean up after you.

SkinBasket
08-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I just want to add that if Partial does happen to suffer a terrible death, i was totally not involved in it.

MadtownPacker
08-02-2011, 07:53 PM
We'd all have to buy iphones and Macs, we'd have to hold apple stock, and donate blood weekly. No thanks.

What about the mandatory weight lifting?

MadtownPacker
08-02-2011, 07:55 PM
I just want to add that if Partial does happen to suffer a terrible death, i was totally not involved in it.
What if he eats a shotgun barrel due to your insensitive comments? Gotta count for something.

retailguy
08-02-2011, 08:00 PM
What about the mandatory weight lifting?

If I have to post a mandatory topless photo, I'm fucking leaving.

Deputy Nutz
08-02-2011, 08:26 PM
If Retail shows his man boobs I am leaving as well.

Deputy Nutz
08-02-2011, 08:27 PM

You live in Ohio, just like Tarlam lives in Germany.

Freak Out
08-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm sure Partial will stop by from time to time.......it's hard to resist looking at a fucking train wreck.

retailguy
08-02-2011, 09:01 PM
If Retail shows his man boobs I am leaving as well.

They're better looking than your ears.

Little Whiskey
08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
I miss partial already.

Little Whiskey
08-02-2011, 11:38 PM
i just noticed that i have a red dot below my name........i didn't know you guys cared. thanks.

MJZiggy
08-03-2011, 08:32 AM
If I have to post a mandatory topless photo, I'm fucking leaving.

Me too.

Harlan Huckleby
08-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Bitch it took all this big ass drama to bring your ass out of the closet. Shut the fuck up cuz your ass loves having a Mexican around to clean up after you.
The big ass drama surrounding Partial and RetailJoe and etc. has not been so titilating. I came back for one reason and one reason only: Skinbasket contacted me and said he couldn't live without me anymore.

Scott Campbell
08-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Me too.

Before or after you post it. That might influence my decision on whether or not to support it.

Scott Campbell
08-03-2011, 10:17 AM
The big ass drama surrounding Partial and RetailJoe and etc. has not been so titilating. I came back for one reason and one reason only: Skinbasket contacted me and said he couldn't live without me anymore.

I don't know what it is, but you seem a lot less gay since you got back.

SkinBasket
08-03-2011, 10:17 AM

Yeah, I'm still waiting for you to go back through your arguments for Obamacare and tell us just how right you were about them all.

hoosier
08-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Did someone chase Partial away? For real?

MadtownPacker
08-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Did someone chase Partial away? For real?

His conscience?

hoosier
08-03-2011, 12:52 PM
His wha????

MJZiggy
08-03-2011, 01:15 PM
His wha????
Exactly.

HowardRoark
08-03-2011, 01:44 PM
He hurt his shoulder.

retailguy
08-03-2011, 02:21 PM
He hurt his shoulder.

Nope. I hurt his pride, and wounded his ego.

Deputy Nutz
08-03-2011, 02:52 PM
What have you done? Partial is like that retarded cousin that you love to hang around with for a weekend, but anything more than that I you slice your own throat, but then in a few months you miss his entertaining ways.

mraynrand
08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
What have you done? Partial is like that retarded cousin that you love to hang around with for a weekend, but anything more than that I you slice your own throat, but then in a few months you miss his entertaining ways.

You sound like you speak from experience

Deputy Nutz
08-03-2011, 03:10 PM
I am not related to Skinbasket but, the description fits.

SkinBasket
08-31-2011, 09:37 AM
So I forgot what happens when I use athlete's foot spray on jock itch. Now my scrotum is itching, red, and swollen again. And I have an unrelated rash on my inner thigh. I'm a real catch.

Partial
08-31-2011, 11:05 PM

This pretty much sums it up.

MadtownPacker
08-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Well just tell when to turn the damn faucet off then.

Partial
08-31-2011, 11:29 PM
The past few weeks for the pdawg:

- Taken up rock climbing. Brought a groupon for Adventure Rock and it seems pretty fun. I'm much better now after having gone 5 times than I was the first time. My forearms seems much stronger and durable. I can now do some 5.7s with the auto-belays. I'm going to get a membership and continue going M, W.

- Started swimming? I may have started and talked about it before I left. I don't remember. At any rate, I started swimming lengths and have built up to 1000m. I swim much faster than most other lap swimmers but I'm sure it's not at all graceful, I haven't swam consistently since I was like 12 and took lessons. Now I'm going nightly from 9:30 - 10. It has been excellent active recovery to my lifting.

- I went on vacation. We went to a family vacation home in Florida and went to all of the areas beaches. Naples pier is pretty bad ass and we saw a bunch of dolphins. Went to fort myers, miami, ft lauderdale, marco island, vanderbilt beach, and barefoot beach. It was awesome. Lots of driving around but it was fun. I spent about 2 hours a day during the trip writing code which is great because I don't get that long of continuous blocks during a typical week.

- Going to the Badger game tomorrow. Cannot wait.

- Big changes may be coming in my life soon. We'll have to see. Waiting to hear back from some people.

easy cheesy
09-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Wake me when you're done.... I'll be hibernating at Bushwood..... thanks Spaulding....

Partial
09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
That was the least hopping I've ever seen Camp Randall. Even worse than Austin Peay last year.

Partial
09-12-2011, 10:32 PM
I'd like to meet the Jane that inspired Songs About Jane.

SkinBasket
09-13-2011, 05:14 PM
So, from the land of government over-regulation...

We get a reminder from our kid's preschool today, along with a copy of Michelle Obama's new "food plate," of the school's lunch policy. They state that State Licensing standards require them to require parents to include the following in our 4 year old's lunch: Protein, grain, dairy, 2 fruit and/or vegetables. So I guess tomorrow, I will be sending this with my kid.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vGzknGyuCqc/RhSTwE9_5KI/AAAAAAAAAO0/KgdAPx0OgMQ/s320/Food-Pyramid.jpg

I'm going to have to buy him a bigger backpack.

MJZiggy
09-13-2011, 05:43 PM
So, from the land of government over-regulation...

We get a reminder from our kid's preschool today, along with a copy of Michelle Obama's new "food plate," of the school's lunch policy. They state that State Licensing standards require them to require parents to include the following in our 4 year old's lunch: Protein, grain, dairy, 2 fruit and/or vegetables. So I guess tomorrow, I will be sending this with my kid.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vGzknGyuCqc/RhSTwE9_5KI/AAAAAAAAAO0/KgdAPx0OgMQ/s320/Food-Pyramid.jpg

I'm going to have to buy him a bigger backpack.

How big of a public fuss can you make? I'd suggest writing to your legislators and then the media. The state is supposed to be watching what THE SCHOOL provides in its lunches, not the parents.

SkinBasket
09-13-2011, 06:03 PM
How big of a public fuss can you make? I'd suggest writing to your legislators and then the media. The state is supposed to be watching what THE SCHOOL provides in its lunches, not the parents.

Well, it's a private preschool, so it doesn't have a kitchen and isn't responsible for providing lunch. They do offer a catering service, as most of those other brats are there 5 days a week, 10 hours a day (sometimes I wonder why some people even have kids). So I can see where there would be some concern that the kids are fed enough if they're there all goddamn day. But our kid's only there for a few hours, so I say fuck Michelle's plate.

We might have to start completely and totally not complying though just for fun. After all, his first day I only sent animal crackers and some juice because I didn't know what their deal was for lunch. I'm probably on some watch list now.

But the state mandating what kids should eat in any case (most of the kids there are 1-4 years old), instead of just ensuring that they are eating is ridiculous. Next I'm going to have to make sure there's no salt in the meal. It's already a peanut-sensitive school, just like every other fucking school out there. You know what? It's time for these peanut kids to nut up or shut up. And die. Because this shit's getting out of hand.

MJZiggy
09-13-2011, 06:42 PM
I think the government should mandate what government entities (read schools) feed kids, especially since they haven't been in the habit of informing parents as to what crap they were putting in the food. And it was crap that we wouldn't knowingly feed our kids. That is where the mandate needs to end. If a kid is allergic to nuts, the kid should know it and not trade for someone's peanut butter sandwich.