View Poll Results: DOES GREEN BAY WIN IN WEEK ONE VS. DA BEARS !!!!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES< TAKE IT TO THE BANK

18 75.00%
  • FLIP A COIN---NO CONFIDENCE EITHER WAY

4 16.67%
  • NO, and it will be DISAPPOINTING

2 8.33%

Thread: WEEK ONE----DO WE WIN OR LOSE ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    How many games was Bakhtiari out when they went 14-3? How did they do when he was back playing last season?

Rub off? Sheeeesh. Dumbasses parroting media and things like PFF doesn't trump what can be easily observed in my book.

As I said in an earlier post, sooner or later, ya'all will be without your sacred cow, and the test of it all will be how the team does without him - in general and running outside left in particular ..... but I bet the worshipers will still be in denial even when the team does as good or better without him.
    Let's apply this logic to Rodgers's last year vs Love this year. If the have a better record this year, can we call you a sacred cow worshiper for Rodgers?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Let's apply this logic to Rodgers's last year vs Love this year. If the have a better record this year, can we call you a sacred cow worshiper for Rodgers?
    what????
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    what????
    I'll take that as a yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    I'll take that as a yes.
    Only when Rodgers wore the green and gold. Gotta give Tex some credit there. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about Rodgers any more, as best as I can tell.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack