Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers at Buccaneers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Not practicing: Jayden Reed, Jacob Monk, Aaron Banks, Anthony Campbell, Karl Brooks.

    Also Brinson was in the rebhab group but went down and needed help during it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

    Comment


    • #17
      Fox Single

      Areas shaded green will get Packers at Tampa Bay. Chris Myers and Jonathan Vilma with the call.
      Areas shaded orange will get Miami at Minnesota. Kevin Kugler and Daryl Johnston with the call.
      Areas shaded pink, including Alaska and Hawaii, will get LA Rams at Philadelphia. Kevin Burkhardt and Tom Brady with the call.
      Areas shaded purple will get Dallas at Minnesota. Kenny Albert and Greg Olsen with the call.
      Areas shaded yellow will get NY Jets at Chicago. Tim Brando and Drew Brees with the call.

      https://506sports.com/2026/04-FOX-V2.png

      04-FOX-V2.png
      I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
      While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
      But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
      They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by pbmax View Post
        Not practicing: Jayden Reed, Jacob Monk, Aaron Banks, Anthony Campbell, Karl Brooks.

        Also Brinson was in the rebhab group but went down and needed help during it.
        That explains Jennings at RG.
        I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
        While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
        But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
        They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

        Comment


        • #19
          HTfevioXoAEhLcH?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
          I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
          While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
          But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
          They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

          Comment


          • #20
            La Fleur on Zeitler's status:

            As soon as Zeitler is “ready to go, he’ll be in there,” coach Matt LaFleur said before practice.
            Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by pbmax View Post
              La Fleur on Zeitler's status:
              As soon as Zeitler is “ready to go, he’ll be in there,” coach Matt LaFleur said before practice.
              The potential for pulled muscles for Zeitler and Becton cannot be ignored.

              I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
              While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
              But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
              They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

              Comment


              • #22
                That statement is an indictment of the entire organization.

                And based on the way Jennings and Monk were playing, they didn't have a training camp either.
                "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

                KYPack

                Comment


                • #23
                  It would be fascinating to know what kind of conversations were going on between MLF and Gute as training camp progressed. You had Banks and ZBB not fully participating and Belton not showing improvement.
                  I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
                  While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
                  But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
                  They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I don't have Game Play or whatever the NFL is calling their online game film access. But I can say I have yet to see a clip where Jager Burton is playing worse than Monk at Guard.

                    Not saying its good enough, Mosqueda has a clip of a zone run where Burton chicken wings his initial block to help Morgan get to his man before climbing to his ILB target. But for the two guards its the difference between Needs Improvement and Game On Fire in pass blocking.
                    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by pbmax View Post
                      La Fleur on Zeitler's status:
                      OK, I just found one but it is the first and even in this case the initial pass block gets made but Burton gets shed way too easily.

                      See Love Happy Feet clip https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/packer...ou-go-hmmm-234
                      Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by pbmax View Post
                        I don't have Game Play or whatever the NFL is calling their online game film access. But I can say I have yet to see a clip where Jager Burton is playing worse than Monk at Guard.

                        Not saying its good enough, Mosqueda has a clip of a zone run where Burton chicken wings his initial block to help Morgan get to his man before climbing to his ILB target. But for the two guards its the difference between Needs Improvement and Game On Fire in pass blocking.
                        That error by Burton sounds like a mental more than physical which aims at what I've been harping. Coaching. I've been negative on Stenavich since his irrational Yosh hate. Now he seems to have had an irrational Jennings love. And honestly Monk was never going to be an effective guard. I liked the pick as a developmental center but that was the extent. I get we were scrambling and all for guards, but the fact that Jennings and Monk were ultimately who they went with is criminal.

                        I'll add in that I figured Jacobs should be cut almost the minute that news broke, but we let it hang around and become a distraction and acted like we were shocked he wasn't available day one. Only then did we trade for the steeler back and deny him an entire camp with us had we acted immediately. Same for Zeitler. We knew this OL was lacking.
                        The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X