Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Packers @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread

    Expect the Vets™ to remove some pressure from Love. Pass game improves, run game stays stuck in neutral.

    Defense recovers with a banged up QB opposite them

    Packers wilt a bit late with heat but pull the game out 25-19.

    I will be at the Brewers game with two things to worry about.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

  • #2
    Packers haven't covered yet this year.

    Packers 19
    Buccaneers 17
    I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
    While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
    But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
    They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

    Comment


    • #3
      So either Jennings or Burton at RG.

      Here's the full list of inactives:

      Green Bay Packers

      62 OL Jacob Monk
      65 G Aaron Banks
      70 G Kevin Zeitler
      93 DL Anthony Campbell

      Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      ​
      3 OLB Rueben Bain Jr.
      6 QB Baker Mayfield
      21 CB Benjamin Morrison
      41 TE Ko Kieft
      72 G Luke Haggard
      75 G Billy Schrauth
      90 DL DeMonte Capehart​
      I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
      While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
      But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
      They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

      Comment


      • #4
        I just asked my AI assistant who is starting at right tackle. Anthony Belton. I watched the fake games, and John Williams was clearly the third best tackle on this roster. I just don't understand this coaching staff. Gutes is incompetent, and I'm ready to fire all of them. That said we got a break facing a backup quarterback on a team that couldn't win with its starter. So we'll probably blow them out.
        The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

        Comment


        • #5
          Heat indexes over 100. Isolated thunderstorms possible through game. https://www.nflweather.com/games/202...-at-buccaneers
          I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
          While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
          But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
          They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

          Comment


          • #6
            About 50/50 on the W-Ls in Tampa plus that weather has me worried. Mostly because Coach LePew can turn any sure win into a loss.

            Comment


            • #7
              Matt Schneidman
              @mattschneidman

              Travis Glover is starting at right guard, based on warmups. Laken Tomlinson at LG.​
              I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
              While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
              But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
              They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

              Comment


              • #8
                Catch the fucking ball, Mofos!
                I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                Comment


                • #9
                  Melton needs to hang on to that.
                  2025 Ratpickers champion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No room in the running game. At least, no free runners at Love so far.
                    I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
                    While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
                    But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
                    They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here comes the Travis Glover show!

                      Tampa has a backup rookie unheralded qb, winless with their starter.

                      But The Flower can eff up a wet dream.
                      "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

                      KYPack

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Love looks ready to win today but his homies may have stayed out at the Tampa strip clubs too late.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tushy.com push!
                          I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                          I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Catch the fucking ball, Mofos!
                            I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                            I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This offense makes everything look difficult.
                              I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
                              While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
                              But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
                              They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X