Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Fuck yeah, Mofos!
    I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
    I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

    Comment


    • #17
      The Golden child!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Maybe Pack can wear this defense out.
        I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
        While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
        But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
        They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

        Comment


        • #19
          Go Pack Go!!!
          But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

          -Tim Harmston

          Comment


          • #20
            Catch the fucking ball, mofos!
            I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
            I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

            Comment


            • #21
              Ffs Nixon, learn to wrap a guy up. I'm done with him.
              The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

              Comment


              • #22
                This team is so frustrating to watch.

                WTF was that call on Watson earlier? That wasn't Offensive PI.

                Comment


                • #23
                  These officials suck

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Coooooooop!
                    2025 Ratpickers champion.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      LLoyd goes down way to easily

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Can't run a play to make it 55? Fire them all
                        The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Straighter than Bobble in a brothel.
                          I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                          I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Receivers with 3 drops and an offensive pass interference penalty. Ugly offense.
                            I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
                            While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
                            But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
                            They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by pittstang5 View Post
                              LLoyd goes down way to easily
                              I miss the Filipino Bulldog.
                              I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                              I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Joemailman View Post
                                Receivers with 3 drops and an offensive pass interference penalty. Ugly offense.
                                Fuck the Mofos!
                                I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                                I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X