Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    At least the Yokozunas ain’t stinking worse than donkey shit.

    The mofos need to catch the fucking ball!
    I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
    I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

    Comment


    • #32
      The Kentucky back in the end zone. It’s been awhile.
      I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
      I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

      Comment


      • #33
        Goddamnit! Cooper fucked.
        I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
        I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

        Comment


        • #34
          Woot! Sack! I might be back to being good luck. Watch the game at the ballpark and in order: Int, TD, Sack for turnovers on downs. Unfortunately baseball starts at 3 pm.

          bonus: LaFleur wins a challenge?

          extra bonus: Glover?
          Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

          Comment


          • #35
            Or bad luck. Cooper with non contact blowout.
            Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

            Comment


            • #36
              Cooper joins Reed and zbb. Blown achilles
              The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

              Comment


              • #37
                Cooper fucked with the Achilles? Not good.
                I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                Comment


                • #38
                  Like Iowa more than Lloyd now. Offense goes backward. Cripes.
                  Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    McDuffie down. Hopper in?
                    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      PACKERS UP 10 GOING INTO 4TH QUARTER

                      Anybody else thinking Tampa Bay has us exactly where they want us ???????
                      TERD Buckley over Troy Vincent, Robert Ferguson over Chris Chambers, Kevn King instead of TJ Watt, and now, RICH GANNON, over JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY LEONARD. Thank you FLOWER

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bretsky View Post
                        PACKERS UP 10 GOING INTO 4TH QUARTER

                        Anybody else thinking Tampa Bay has us exactly where they want us ???????
                        You mean inside the 10 yard line 1st and goal? Then yes.
                        Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by pbmax View Post

                          You mean inside the 10 yard line 1st and goal? Then yes.


                          Nope; I mean, we tend to give up games when leading in the 4th quarter
                          TERD Buckley over Troy Vincent, Robert Ferguson over Chris Chambers, Kevn King instead of TJ Watt, and now, RICH GANNON, over JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY LEONARD. Thank you FLOWER

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Lloyd should not be on the flight home.
                            Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Bretsky View Post



                              Nope; I mean, we tend to give up games when leading in the 4th quarter
                              I know
                              Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Fuck! Another choke job in the making!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X