Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by MadScientist View Post
    Lloyd nearly slammed his nuts into a helmet with that leap.
    Yeah that modo was about 4 inches away from not having kids ever.

    Comment


    • #62
      Cisse hurt.
      Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Bretsky View Post
        1st and 10 at the 33; should we just kick a field goal and take the pts ? )
        if they did, this every drive, would probably be undefeated.

        Comment


        • #64
          At least I got $20 on the Bucfuckneers, ML. About to win 30 bucks.
          I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
          I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

          Comment


          • #65
            Do the right thing and punch yourself in the nuts a few times!

            Comment


            • #66
              Yay! Dagger.
              I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
              I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

              Comment


              • #67
                Damn this seemed more difficult than expected. A win is win!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by MadtownPacker View Post
                  Damn this seemed more difficult than expected. A win is win!
                  Love gonna fumble taking a knee.
                  I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
                  I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    It was an unnecessarily close game, but at least they didn't blow another 10 point lead late.
                    2025 Ratpickers champion.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      More Banjo thread posted.
                      I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
                      While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
                      But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
                      They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X