Originally posted by HarveyWallbangers
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is bigger, Brett Favre or the Green Bay Packers
Collapse
X
-
Favre isn't demanding a new contract, like J-Walk was. However, Favre is publicly undermining the team and bring trouble upon the organization. That is no different than what J-Walk did. Walker had an objective, which was to be traded. What's Favre's objective?"I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley
-
Originally posted by b bulldogPackerblues, when you start growing up and can debate without name calling, we can have a discussion, until than, keep putting some down and never bringing up any points of interest.
Again, I am raising the BS flag. You made this up, its not something that Favre said. There is no point debating with someone who ignores facts and makes up complete nonsense to prove their point.Originally posted by b bulldogWhat are the youngsters now to think when their leader is basicly saying he has nothing on offense
Comment
-
Actually Walker stated to some that he never wanted to play with Brett again after throwing him under the bus. I agree with Motife but TT also didn't sign him so they were both a bit at fault. I could see why both did and said what they said but many players around the league slammed Brett for those comments.Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!
Comment
-
Wonder how Favre would feel to be thrown under the bus? Maybe Ingle Martin should slam this guy in public. That'd send shockwaves throughout the NFL....Originally posted by b bulldogActually Walker stated to some that he never wanted to play with Brett again after throwing him under the bus. I agree with Motife but TT also didn't sign him so they were both a bit at fault. I could see why both did and said what they said but many players around the league slammed Brett for those comments.
"I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley
Comment
-
Walker actually said he would love to play with Brett again, but under a different organization... This was stated in one of his last interviews about the subject (when he was already on the broncos)...Originally posted by b bulldogActually Walker stated to some that he never wanted to play with Brett again after throwing him under the bus. I agree with Motife but TT also didn't sign him so they were both a bit at fault. I could see why both did and said what they said but many players around the league slammed Brett for those comments.
Comment
-
I agree - completely.Originally posted by ND72This is NOT a stupid thread, cause it's a very serious question someone needs to ask. I've had this conversation with many friends, and the fact is, many people have made Brett Favre bigger than the Green Bay Packers. He is not, and never will be. And I'm sorry, but if it takes trading him, then so be it. He's a person, not a god. I heard one post game on WTMJ last year after Favre played HORRIBLE, and there were people calling in telling the guys on WTMJ to stop picking on Brett...BULLSHIT.Who Knows? The Shadow knows!
Comment
-
I am with Harvey on the Walker/Favre comparison. While initially I was shocked to read Glazer's article, it doesn't rise to the level of McKenzie or Walker yet.
We don't know who talked or if anyone is holding this over the organization's head. But I am pretty sure you will be able to feel the chill should Favre and Thompson pass within fifteen feet of each other.Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.
Comment
-
Big deal. Favre wanted Moss. Favre lobbied for weeks to get Moss. Favre thought Thompson was serious about getting Moss. Thompson doesn't get Moss. Favre is upset. He may or may not tell the team privately that he wants to be traded. (Actually, I seriously doubt he did. I bet it was more like "if you don't want to win now, then you might as well trade me" type thing.) Favre is honest to the media about it. He shouldn't have done it, but he's always been honest. Too honest oftentimes.
Favre isn't saying all the much different than a Kevin Garnett has said in the last year. Or a Karl Malone said at the tailend of his career. Just old warriors that think they are running out of chances... being overly honest.
In two weeks, Favre will brag about his great receiving corps.
Mountain... molehill."There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson
Comment
-
Nah... he said last year that he didn't have anything against Brett, and he'd be fine playing with him again. He disliked Ted Thompson."There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson
Comment
-
from Brett Favre on Saturday:
"Our offense struggled last season. If it were not for our defense, we would not have won eight games. Right now, it's hard to be optimistic. I'm not getting any younger and I think everyone knows that. I don't have five years to rebuild. No one in Green Bay is saying rebuild but it's hard to look at where we are going and say, 'How can they not be rebuilding?
This looks like he has confidence in his offense to you?
Originally posted by PackerBluesAgain, I am raising the BS flag. You made this up, its not something that Favre said. There is no point debating with someone who ignores facts and makes up complete nonsense to prove their point.Originally posted by b bulldogWhat are the youngsters now to think when their leader is basicly saying he has nothing on offenseBud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.
Comment
-
PFT.com was the source and he stated it before he was traded. Thwe lockerrrom knew he didn't have much love for Brett!Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!
Comment
-
Originally posted by HarveyWallbangersNah... he said last year that he didn't have anything against Brett, and he'd be fine playing with him again. He disliked Ted Thompson.
I was surprised that he said that, but it was nice to see.
I bet TT might play that situation differently in retrospect.TERD Buckley over Troy Vincent, Robert Ferguson over Chris Chambers, Kevn King instead of TJ Watt, and now, RICH GANNON, over JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY LEONARD. Thank you FLOWER
Comment
-
You make a good point. When did Brett say the offense is terrible? After seeing the interview, my impression was that he thinks the offense could have used a weapon like Moss to really make it special. Does that mean he thinks the guys we have are complete s@#t? I don't think so.Originally posted by PackerBluesAgain, I am raising the BS flag. You made this up, its not something that Favre said. There is no point debating with someone who ignores facts and makes up complete nonsense to prove their point.Originally posted by b bulldogWhat are the youngsters now to think when their leader is basicly saying he has nothing on offense
Comment


Comment