If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Oof. The story after that one is way scarier. A guy flipped another guy off and got shot at.
To quote Lynard Skynard:
Handguns are made for killin
they aint to good for nothin else
Yeah, it's definitely the handgun's fault.
I've owned lot of handguns and used many more. Never have fired at a person, although I wouldn't rule it out in defense of myself or others. Won some nice trophies in shooting leagues, though. Can use a couple for hunting, too, although I guess that counts as killin', doesn't it?
Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about.
Oof. The story after that one is way scarier. A guy flipped another guy off and got shot at.
To quote Lynard Skynard:
Handguns are made for killin
they aint to good for nothin else
Yeah, it's definitely the handgun's fault.
I've owned lot of handguns and used many more. Never have fired at a person, although I wouldn't rule it out in defense of myself or others. Won some nice trophies in shooting leagues, though. Can use a couple for hunting, too, although I guess that counts as killin', doesn't it?
Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about.
I personally think they really serve no purpose. They weren't designed for sport. They werent designed for hunting.
I realize in the proper hands, they are no threat. I guess the same goes with cars. I just dont like handguns.
Oof. The story after that one is way scarier. A guy flipped another guy off and got shot at.
To quote Lynard Skynard:
Handguns are made for killin
they aint to good for nothin else
Yeah, it's definitely the handgun's fault.
I've owned lot of handguns and used many more. Never have fired at a person, although I wouldn't rule it out in defense of myself or others. Won some nice trophies in shooting leagues, though. Can use a couple for hunting, too, although I guess that counts as killin', doesn't it?
Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about.
I personally think they really serve no purpose. They weren't designed for sport. They werent designed for hunting.
I realize in the proper hands, they are no threat. I guess the same goes with cars. I just dont like handguns.
Fair enough. We're all entitled to our opinions. For example, I don't like video game systems and video games.
btw, some handguns are designed for sport shooting, and others are designed for hunting, and neither type is typically used for crime, due to their high expense and unconcealability.
you know Guinness, i had the same problem with some Raccoons. except when they died from Lead poisoning, "one pellet at a time", it came all at once from a 12 gauge. I guarantee that they will not step foot near my garbage can again! I wonder if my neighbor across the street thought it was kind of strange if he saw a double barrel sticking out of my upstairs window?? naaaa happens all the time around here.
you know Guinness, i had the same problem with some Raccoons. except when they died from Lead poisoning, "one pellet at a time", it came all at once from a 12 gauge. I guarantee that they will not step foot near my garbage can again!
Comment