Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Mraynrand: "I'm retiring"

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I prefer r/confusedboners
    talk to Harlan
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think we should ask for Humbert Humbert.
    Man, back then, Humbert was young and his future shined as bright as Canopus. He told me he was gonna move to Hollywood and write awesome screenplays and lyrics that would inspire billions of folks to revolt against the status quo.

Today, dude's flipping burgers for the minimum-wage. Living a wretched life devoid of marriage, and without a future shutdown corner heir. And losing all his money playing poker. What a fucked up world we live in.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I think everyone should have to do 5000 crunches before each post.
    That could take a while.

So, has Rand retired again? He has been MIA for a while. Say something, Rand, I'm giving up on you.

Btw, bumping it up is unnecessary, but i was just reading this thread called "Nazi Rat" in the archives as I downloaded aphrodisiac vids off the internet into an external hard drive. Entertaining as hell.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    It might be time to retire for real. Not much point in talking to myself on a Packer forum. Meanwhile, my website design continues. Migration to website and linked socials is coming...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It might be time to retire for real. Not much point in talking to myself on a Packer forum. Meanwhile, my website design continues. Migration to website and linked socials is coming...
    The period between minicamp and training camp is always the dead zone for football forums.

On the other hand, retirement is not something we should fear, it can be a wonderful new chapter.

Don't have alotta time to post anymore. Just started a 2nd job. I now flip burgers for the minimum-wage, literally AND figuratively. Not bad for a lad who "successfully" was discarded from a mental institution, eh? Thanks, Cap It Alism. Starting to lose my mind and body's breaking down.

Hopefully, soon I'll save up enough to transverse to Vegas for a grand finale. After the money's gone, Imma free myself from the fishmongers' iron trap by jumping into a lake. Or take up Rand's offer of a one-way airfare to Venezuela.