Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
The Meadow: Poster Woodbuck, who might get his own entry in the PackerRats encyclopedia covering several long pages, would express his frustration with posters who vexed him by indicating he desired a place to take whippersnapper posters and teach them some manners. There was a suggestion of violence,....
a suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbuck
I can get down today.right now and do 5000 crunch's for a joke. Before you can really work right ( at a maximum performance level) or do much of anything physical your core needs to be HARD. Every bit of piss n vinegar that I do have in me comes from a mental capacity and confidence that's backed up with experience and conditioning. This wil surrize you Yur a lager ma than I am. I'm jst nde 5'-9 " and just got weighed myself this morning at 179 lbs. Every part of my body is muscled..HARD. You've never seen any man strike with the speed I possess. I can hit a man in the throat before he can wink. When he's coughing or puking I decide if he's going to go to sleep or not. If I reay don't lke him...I' kick him inside the right knee and the clip him behind the left ear. That takes about 3-4 seconds. f I reay don't like him..I box him and rip and tear at him until I must offer mercy. I don't ever lose a scrap Deputy. If some idiot blinsides me I'l get him with all the GUTS I possess. This ability to scrap wasn't a natural gift. I had to learn my skills. I grew up in the thoughest get down and ger dirty City in Canada. You often has to use self defense to just survive in the pen. I've never bee one to cower I any shadows. I've always been courageous and read