PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

TennesseePackerBacker
04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Does Buffalo take McCoy and pass on Clausen?

imscott72
04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Tampa trades for Oakland's pick..

Lurker64
04-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I like TJ Ward a lot, I had him targeted by the Pack as a SS option (I had Chad Jones ahead of him). You really worry about the kid's health though.

Rastak
Bucs get Raiders pick? Looks like it.

Bucs on the clock......Mays?

RashanGary
TJ Ward looks like a pretty good player. Natural strong safety. I would have liked him here. Nate Allen was one of the guys I really wanted too.

Joemailman
I don't get this pick. Couldn't they have gotten him later?

falco
Wonder if Thompson has someone in mind that will be available, or is watching to see who falls?

Sparkey
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
This is for Kindle or maybe not

imscott72
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
good trade for the Raiders..They get a 5th and just move down 3 spots in the 2nd..

OS PA
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Tampa trades for Oakland's pick..

WR - Benn or Tate. Gronkowski is still out there too, but they have Winslow Jr.

superfan
Ward - a "reach" with Clausen still on the board. Teams apparently really don't like Clausen.

I would like to see a study on the NFL success of guy's who slid in the draft and were perceived to be "steals" at the time the pick was made. Would be interested to see how those guys ended up. I can think of players who fall on both sides - steals and busts. Brohm and Moss are two examples.

TennesseePackerBacker
Mr. Northern Lights

imscott72
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't get this..did they really have to trade up 3 spots and cough up a 5th to get Benn?

steve823
I hope the Dolphins don't get Kindle..let him keep dropping :D

Rastak
Bucs take Benn:

Analysis
Release: Good quickness off the line; lines up in the slot and outside. Good upper-body strength to beat the jam. Presses corners playing off and able to accelerate or use his hands to run by them. Doesn't have the top-end speed to separate from NFL starting corners but makes room using his strength.

Hands: Excellent hands on the jump ball; owns superior body control and vertical ability. Willing to make catches in traffic when in the slot. Adjusts to poor throws; capable of tracking over either shoulder. Loses concentration on simpler passes, however, when getting himself out of position or trying to make a move too early.

Route running: Sharp cut and good head fake on slant pattern. Makes quick cuts on double-moves and can weave his way through defenders in zone to find the open space. Aware of the sideline, often getting two feet in when one is enough. Lazy on out routes, rounding off instead of using his foot quickness to head directly to sideline. Doesn't consistently work past the first down marker or back to a quarterback in trouble. Must accelerate to the ball in open space; doesn't run out every route.

After the catch: Very strong runner with excellent balance after the catch, spinning off tackles and using a stiff arm to keep would-be tacklers away. Has the vision to find openings in space. Owns good speed and hits holes hard when possible, but isn't a burner; can be caught from behind without a great angle. Tough runner and good vision as a kickoff returner, as well; adept at keeping his balance and his legs churning after initial contact.

Blocking: Has the build to effectively negate corners on the edge and flashes explosiveness as a blocker, but effort is inconsistent. Gets the correct angle to create space for his ballcarrier. Needs to attack defenders more often instead of waiting for them, and keep his legs moving once engaged to sustain the block.

Intangibles: Scouts will grill coaches about Benn's effort in practice, as it wasn't always evident on the field. He has worked hard in the weight room, however, and reportedly earned more of a leadership role in his junior season. Played through sprained right ankle after the season opener.

NFL Comparison: Anquan Boldin, Cardinals

OS PA
04-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Woo my first pick right today! Kind of, if you count that I had it down to three players =/.

mission
hopefully we don't pull a brohm here and take clausen if he's somehow around... or any QB until 5th+ ...

Some high profile guys still available... I keep waiting for a TT trade up. Should I not hold my breath? :D

mission
marino getting boo'd lol

OS PA
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Dolphins - Kindle to replace Taylor.

Wrong again - I'm gonna give up...

Buffalo - Bruce Campbell.

mission
damn... misi is gone

Sparkey
Damnit!

imscott72
Wow, Marino booed mercifully..

RashanGary
Dang, a lot of our guys coming off the board.

Rastak
Phins take: Misi

Analysis
Read & React: Very good football instincts -- sniffs out screens, misdirection and cut blocks. Reads routes and knows where the hot read is in coverage.

Run defense: Explosive coming off the edge if untouched, flexible enough to chase down backs. Lacks the bulk to play end on early downs at the next level, but is strong enough as a linebacker on the edge to be an effective run stopper. Smart on containment and takes away the cutback lane. Punches linemen coming out to block, can disengage to make a play. Gets through trash to find the ball. Excellent chase and hustle down the line or downfield.

Pass defense: Very fluid in his drops, turns hips and gets deep quickly. Will struggle getting off lineman blocks, but seems to find creases to get to the ball in traffic. Good ball awareness whether blitzing or dropped into zone coverage. Gets his hands up when unable to reach the quarterback. Beats cut blocks with his hands and agile enough to recover. Strong enough to handle tight ends on the edge but needs to improve his hand usage on the line. Hustles back to get to open receivers in zones.

Tackling: Excellent tackler, strong upper body and brings his hips to explode into ballcarriers. Breaks down in space and has the agility to rein in elusive players. Tracks down quicker players from behind in space with pure hustle. Will be a force on special teams, playing inside on coverage units.

Pass Rush/Blitz: Played mostly defensive end for the Utes, quick off the edge and plays through the whistle. When standing up, he has nice closing speed to the QB and some shiftiness to defeat running backs inside or turn the corner on lineman outside. Also uses his hands to keep lineman off balance and get around their outside shoulder. Will need counter moves and learn how to blow up blocks in the backfield.

Intangibles: Team captain. High character player praised by his coaches for work ethic. Suffered back injury in preseason practice, worked hard to miss only the first game of 2009 season.

steve823
04-23-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm going to say Bills grab Mays here

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Bills need a tackle.

Lurker64
Benn is a great pick for the Bucs. He has Anquan Boldin potential, his tape this year was just terrible because the rest of his team was terrible.

OS PA
I'm going to say Bills grab Mays here

Bills already got their safety last year.

mission
Bills need a tackle.

brown or campbell id assume... or clausen?

Lurker64
Bills need a tackle.

Yeah, Charles Brown or Jimmy Clausen makes way more sense than Mays. The Bills have great safeties already.

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Bills need a tackle.

brown or campbell id assume... or clausen?

No Jimmy - he has the look of a punk like Cutler

Tony Oday
04-23-2010, 05:51 PM
wow reach

mission
wow!!

troup dt from central florida... who the heck?

Rastak
Bills take their pick in seconds again.....they take Troup DT

Analysis
Pass rush: Bull rusher who often pushes his man (or a double-team when fresh) to collapse the pocket using leverage. Able to rip off blocks, punch and swim over the top, or even get under the arm of guards to pressure the quarterback if he hangs onto the ball too long. Limited burst; will provide some heat but not many sacks. Sits on many obvious passing situations.

Run defense: Stands his ground against single and double blocks using his girth and strength, although he lacks the quickness to split the double. Can be violent with hands to free himself. Able to sift through trash inside to get to ballcarrier. Moves laterally while engaged to stay in the play. Needs improvement avoiding and recovering from cut blocks.

Explosion: Quick and powerful off the snap, penetrating easily against man-up blocks. Good balance after initial contact, keeping pads low and moving forward. Loses steam coming off the ball throughout the game.

Strength: Very strong player; prime nose tackle candidate. Uses a low center of gravity and thick upper body to gain leverage. Able to stack his man and disengage to chase the quarterback or wrap up ballcarriers.

Tackling: Has length and upper-body strength to bring down most any player in his immediate area. Willing to chase down players but lacks burst to track them down from behind without help or consistently make tackles outside the box. Doesn't change directions easily, and can be eluded in space. Must keep his feet moving instead of relying on his strength to make arm tackles.

Intangibles: Hard-working, unselfish leader with a quiet sensibility. Consistently gives good effort inside whether rushing the passer or stopping the run. No major character issues. Worked off 30 pound of weight during his career to gain stamina, although he still carries extra around his midsection.

TennesseePackerBacker
:lol:

Poor Clausen.

OS PA
LMAO - Buffalo is SO good at reaching on DT's.

imscott72
I just can't believe Kindle has fallen this far...

Lurker64
04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
The Bills needed an NT sure, but I think Cam Thomas would have been a better pick.

OS PA
Raiders - given Al's track record it has got to be Campbell or Mays.

Tony Oday
good lord only team that MAY need a QB coming up is the 9'ers...if he doesnt go there and Walrus doesnt pick him he is a THIRD rounder...

steve823
I think Oaklend goes Bruce Campbell then Ravens go Mt. Cody

superfan
04-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Draftcountdown.com describes Troup as a run stuffer in the 3-4 - do the Bills even run a 3-4?

Surprising pick.

Joemailman
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
I love these reaches. Should help the Packers get someone they really want.

Lurker64
Draftcountdown.com describes Troup as a run stuffer in the 3-4 - do the Bills even run a 3-4?

Surprising pick.

They run the 3-4 as of this offseason.

TennesseePackerBacker

Surprising pick.

They're switching this year.

Rastak
04-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Raiders pass......? Trade I guess.

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 05:56 PM
How about Mays, Griffin, or Kindle...........let me fall to you TT

RashanGary
I love these reaches. Should help the Packers get someone they really want.

We don't know what a reach really is. We have such limited knowledge of these guys.

superfan

Surprising pick.

They run the 3-4 as of this offseason.

Thanks, Lurker!

Sparkey
Everson Griffon

Rastak
04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Ravens snuck in the card to take Gronkowski?

Freak Out
04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
WTF? Raiders?

OS PA
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
This is crazy - Oakland traded with New England, Oakland's trip lapsed, Baltimore is on the clock, but it's New Englands pick.

Rastak
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Looks like Pats took Gronkowski......

Analysis
Release: Good initial quickness off the snap. Quick enough that he was often lined up wide in this offense. Good use of hands to fight through the initial jam by the defender when coming out of the three-point stance. Good lateral agility to elude and get into his route quickly. Good acceleration and at least adequate straight-line speed to challenge defenders down the seam.

Hands: Considered his best skill. Soft, reliable hands to pluck the ball outside of his frame. Good flexibility for a man his size. Can bend low to get the ball off his shoe-tops or reach high and wide to snatch it out of the air. Can track the ball over either shoulder. Good concentration to catch the ball with defenders draped over him. Typically catches the ball with his hands, but will body-catch when he feels a big hit coming to protect the ball. One area he'll need to improve on in the NFL is timing his leaps. Allows shorter defenders to knock the ball out of his hands by misjudging his leap, not fully using his natural size advantage and failing to high-point the pass.

Route running: Gains a quick release off the snap and has enough straight-line speed to challenge down the seam. Good use of shoulder and head fakes to get the defender leaning and has good body control and balance to change directions quickly. Understands where the holes in the zone are and settles nicely. Varies his speed to gain a step against defenders more athletic than he is.

After the catch: Isn't going to make many people miss due to his elusiveness, but is a physical, throw-back type tight end with the ball in his hands. Tough to bring down due to his toughness, strength and determination.

Blocking: A legitimate in-line blocker. Provides a solid pop to the defender off the snap and works to sustain. Good lateral agility to mirror the defender and has the hand strength and accurate hand placement to latch on. Good strength to ride the defensive end in pass protection or against the run. Reliable seal blocker on the edge and is surprisingly effective driving defenders off the ball. Not as effective getting to and blocking at the second level, though he appears to have the natural skills to ultimately be successful in this area.

Intangibles: Has to prove he's healthy after missing the entire 2009 season due to back surgery and concerns over nerve damage. Underwent a microdiscectomy on Sept. 24, but only began running and working out extensively in January. Good bloodlines. Brother, Chris, is a senior H-back from the Wildcats and a potential NFL prospect. Another brother, Dan, played tight end for Maryland and, as a seventh-round pick, appeared in two games as a rookie for Detroit.

NFL Comparison: Jason Witten, Cowboys

RashanGary
04-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm hoping Eric Norwood drops to us.

Rastak
This is crazy - Oakland traded with New England, Oakland's trip lapsed, Baltimore is on the clock, but it's New Englands pick.

Yes, insane......and the Vikes aren't involved!

Freak Out
Crazy shit.

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 06:00 PM
I just can't believe Kindle has fallen this far...

I'm starting to think that he's a mess and wouldn't want to touch him. (Now it looks like NE trades up to pick him so what do I know)

ADD, Narcolepsy, DUI, driving into the building - don't report it until the next day. . .

All of this with an impending knee issue that he played with all last year, seems like UT used him.

steve823
DAM RAVENS :(

mission

yessssssss

Freak Out
04-23-2010, 06:01 PM
So if Granny wants his tackle or QB he might just be there......? Take McCoy baby!

OS PA
So Baltimore snuck in their pick for Cody, and Gronkowski goes down a the 42nd pick, now Oakland gets their tackle and has created the craziest moment from day 2

Bretsky
Good Pick by the Pats

And great that a TE is off the board :!:

Lurker64
04-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Gronkowski is great value here.

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
What the hell just happened here? The Raiders didn't get their pick in on time?

Bretsky
Just think if we get Kindle.......

Buluga falls from top 12 into out lap
Kindle falls from projected top 20 into our lap

superfan
Gronkowski seems like a fun guy - huddle with his peeps, bear hugs the commish, shmoozing with Deion...

Bretsky
PREDICTIONS

TRAVIS MAYS

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM
As usual..........wrong again

imscott72
Ugh there goes Kindle..BOOOOO

steve823
Just think if we get Kindle.......

Buluga falls from top 12 into out lap
Kindle falls from projected top 20 into our lap

ravens got him

Rastak
Ravens take (per Ray)..........(dude looks like he has plastic hair)

Kindle

Analysis
Read & React: A chase-down player who attacks and plays very well when free to roam. Excellent closing speed to the ball and strong reaction once a ballcarrier makes his move. Relies on his athleticism too much and his instincts are questionable. Will overrun plays and can be fooled by misdirection. Could improve his awareness by keeping eyes in the backfield when rushing the passer.

Run defense: Has the length and change-of-direction agility to hold the corner. Closes down the line well, and has improved his willingness to chase downfield. Must improve his ability to disengage from blocks of NFL-caliber tackles, or even tight ends, on the edge. Strong enough to hold his ground on run plays and stand up in the trash when fresh, but his lack of bulk causes him to tire quickly when playing every down. Will run around blocks at times. Athletic enough to avoid cuts but doesn't always use his hands well.

Pass defense: His speed and length stops receivers and backs in their tracks on screen passes to at least force them inside. Quick enough to stay with tight ends in the flat or down the seam. A step late catching bootlegs run toward him, and not quite smooth or agile enough to make up ground. Brings down receivers quickly when dropping into zone from linebacker spot. Needs work on route recognition. Knocks down passes on the line and in coverage using his long arms, but does not have great hands for the interception.

Tackling: Has very good closing speed. Difficult to avoid in space as he can break down and quickly change direction. Has the length to wrap up ballcarriers in the open field or shut down the edge after getting off outside blocks. Strong enough to arm-tackle backs and receivers. Proved more than capable on special teams early in his career because of his size and speed.

Pass Rush/Blitz: Owns prototypical height, length and speed for an elite pass rusher. Quick off the snap whether lined up with his hand down or standing up. Explodes into quarterback. Can turn the corner and square to the quarterback quickly. Flashes a bull rush against tackles, but does not get off straight-on blocks to get secondary pressure. Stops his rush effort after initial contact. Gets picked up by running backs too easily, tries to dance around them instead of attacking.

Intangibles: Nagging injuries, off-field issues and inconsistency are red flags to scouts. A quiet leader in the locker room who doesn't act out when things are down or let negative press get to him. Father of Sergio, Jr.

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 06:05 PM

yessssssss

the guy who does packerupdate.com his "former scout" guy says that Everson Griffin will be the steal of the draft.

There goes Kindle.

mission
what happened to cody ? who said that

now its kindle? dang woulda loved him in the second

Bretsky
GRIFFIN
MAYS

Lurker64
Not sad that Kindle is gone. I was kind of afraid of him.

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Lamarr Houston

Rastak
Raiders take Houston:

Analysis
Pass rush: Extremely agile for a 300-pounder and works relentlessly to reach the quarterback. Gets under the shoulder of his man if lined up in the gap or slanting. Beats most cut blocks with quickness and strong hands and is able to recover from initial stalemate to get after the passer. Good backfield awareness. Gets his hands up to deflect passes, though his height and length leave something to be desired. Dangerous on twists inside. Short arms cause him to work harder to get off blocks against top-level guards. Must improve pass-rush moves.

Run defense: Excellent pursuit down the line. Upper body and hands are strong enough for him to pull down ballcarriers while engaged with blockers. Regularly lines up at the five-technique, standing his ground against larger linemen using a strong punch and leverage. Stays square to the line, able to move laterally while engaged. Lacks the bulk play inside on run downs at the next level.

Explosion: Has a good first step, but not elite first-step quickness. Lines up with two hands down so often he must prove to scouts he can get off quickly from the three-technique; his ability to penetrate on slants shows he's capable. Gets his hands into a blocker's jersey quickly and pushes them back using leverage and brute strength.

Strength: Massive upper body. Should wow teams pumping bench-press reps at the Combine. Plays strong and has a good punch with violent hands to disengage. Uses low center of gravity to keep leverage against the run. Holds up larger lineman and double teams but will be engulfed by larger NFL linemen, unable to disengage when head-up.

Tackling: Very strong tackler, comes with aggression and does not let go once in contact with the ballcarrier. Agile enough to get through trash inside. Good flexibility and strength to bring down backs coming through the hole. Good burst to the quarterback once through the line. Does not break down in space and lacks the change-of-direction skills to capture elusiveness quarterbacks and running backs, but will chase them down with hustle and good straight-line speed.

Intangibles: Very competitive. Has an above-average motor and is willing to play hurt. Generally quiet, but took over vocal defensive line leadership role as a senior. Suspended for one game in 2008 after DWI arrest. Parents are both ministers.

Bretsky
tick tock tick tock

pick soon to come

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I could see the Panthers taking a QB is few picks, otherwise McCoy and Clausen continue to fall.

Bretsky
Who would have thought we could get Charles Brown with a second round draft pick ????

Hey, can he play RT ??

Rastak
Nice sig Bretsky!

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Would we dare snag another OT if Brown was available?

steve823
04-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Man I would love to see TT's board right now.

Bretsky
Nice sig Bretsky!

Yes, welcome back buddy !!

I've been calling for your return for weeks

imscott72
Will Brett Favre announce our next pick?? :lol: :lol:

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Broncos (Floyd Little.....YEA! Dude rocked)......Beadles OG

Analysis
Pass blocking: Looks like a guard on the edge, lacking the height and athletic build expected of most elite left tackle prospects. Rarely gets beat by defensive ends on outside rushes, however, because he has a quick set, solid footwork and smooth lateral movement. Inconsistent with his punch, but will reset his hands inside and play with a wide base to anchor after the initial contact. Adeptly picks up twists and safety blitzes. Will get knocked back by a strong punch, but usually recovers to anchor. Inconsistent on cut blocks for quick throws. Plays a little nasty, and doesn't let his man up once on the ground. Inexperienced pass protecting from a three-point stance.

Run blocking: Didn't line up with his hand on the ground and fire off the ball very often in Utah's spread offense. More of a positional run blocker, moving his feet to put himself between the defender and the ball. Punches his man in the numbers when attempting to drive, but doesn't move his feet to sustain the block. Good on combo blocks, pounding the guard and finding a linebacker to take out of the play. Gets low and drives forward in goal-line and short-yardage situations.

Pulling/trapping: Only occasionally blocks on the move, but has the feet to trap if moved inside in the pros. Has only average foot quickness moving down the line, but adjusts to oncoming defenders while in motion and gets a hand on hustling linemen to prevent them from getting to the ball. Gets low to cut block defenders he can't reach.

Initial Quickness: Good enough with his kick slide off the snap to prevent even quick pass rushers from turning the corner. Not called upon to drive block often, and needs practice firing off the snap into an opponent's jersey from a three-point stance.

Downfield: Not fluid running to cut off linebackers between the tackles, but moves adequately and doesn't let go once he gets there. Reaches defenders in space - even used to knock out cornerbacks on slip screens - but comes in off-balance and will struggle to sustain if he doesn't latch on. Inconsistent moving his feet to stay on his man.

Intangibles: Durable three-year starter who is a vocal leader in the locker room. Coaches love his attitude and work ethic in practice.

NFL Comparison: Brandon Frye, Seahawks

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
shit; we still have a long wait

here I was thinking we were pick 46 :lol:

OS PA
Alright, sanity again.

Who's still available?

Brandon Ghee
Terrence Cody
Jimmy Clausen
Colt McCoy
Daryl Washington
Taylor Mays
Charles Brown
Sean Lee
Everson Griffen
Corey Wooten
Navarro Bowman
Golden Tate
Bruce Campbell
Toby Gerhart
Linval Joseph
Dorin Dickerson
Jerome Murphy
Dom. Franks
Carlos Dunlap

mission
this second round is almost more exciting than the 1st... what is going on? we're going to have some first round options here. im holding my breath on every pick :oops:

that made me chuckle!

Rastak

His ankle was too sore to come to NY......

Brees, get the tape ready and thank Greg Williams.

Nothing personal.

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:12 PM
Giants have Jim choke Sorgi as their backup still ? He's about the only Badger I never liked

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Thinking NYG goes Sean Lee or Daryl Washington here, they need a linebacker.

superfan
Predicting now that TT trades down for a couple 3s or 4s with the reasoning that he likes a lot of guys still on his board.

Rastak
Giants take Joseph, big assed DT

Analysis
Pass rush: Looks like a nose tackle but plays like a three-technique, penetrating and getting consistent pressure when fresh. Good closing speed for his size, swallows up quarterbacks that lack great elusiveness. Straight-ahead runner, however with limited lateral quickness, will not break down to change direction in the backfield.

Run defense: Adequate anchoring against double-team blocking due to thick legs and a wide upper body and will move to the ballcarrier after he's through the line. Can be moved and doesn't rip off blocks to stop the play before it starts. Willing to chase down the line and downfield between the tackles if he sees the ball in his area. Susceptible to the cut block. Not strong enough to arm tackle backs in the hole.

Explosion: Surprising quickness off of the snap for his size, gets into his gap in a hurry when fresh. Does not deliver much pop to his opponent with his hands on initial contact, however, relying on athleticism to get the job done.

Strength: Does not play as strong as you would think because he plays high and does not consistently use his hands to disengage. Does not reset his hands, get leverage by getting his hands under pads, or attempt to churn his legs after contact to push his man into the backfield.

Tackling: Length and wide body allows him to engulf players in his path. Gives effort to chase, can be effective when well rested. Gets a lot of assisted tackles because of his hustle. Does not sink his hips when approaching the ball, however, and is easily eluded by quicker players in space.

Intangibles: Part of a rotation inside, possibly due to stamina issues. Looks to be winded when playing two consecutive series. Dropped 70 pounds after his freshman season (came to EUC at more than 370 pounds) due to a back injury, regained 20 before 2008 season.

steve823
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Giants having a bad draft in my opinion

RashanGary
Holy Crap! NY Giants defense is going to be brutally tough.

Rastak
Pats trade down....Cards give up a 3rd rounder.....

OS PA
Alright, sanity again.

Who's still available?

Brandon Ghee - CB
Terrence Cody - DT
Jimmy Clausen - QB
Colt McCoy - QB
Daryl Washington - OLB
Taylor Mays - S
Charles Brown - OT
Sean Lee - OLB
Everson Griffen - DE/OLB
Corey Wooten - DE
Navarro Bowman - OLB
Golden Tate - WR
Bruce Campbell - OT
Toby Gerhart - RB
Jerome Murphy - CB
Dom. Franks - CB
Carlos Dunlap - DE/OLB

Packers looking at
Murphy, Franks, Mays, Washington, Dunlap, Ghee

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM

Cards want Mays?

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM
COME ON...DRAFT SOME DAM QB"S

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Cards select Washington...nice pick.....

Analysis
Read & React: Relies on quick reactions rather than great instincts. Explodes into running lane and can smother underneath throws in zone coverage. Will get sucked in by play-action, but is fast enough to recover from a false step.

Run defense: Runs like a safety; has the straight-line speed to hustle downfield and chase to the sideline. Attacks and slides by fullbacks coming out of the hole, but will also lose the ball or overpursue the play. Knifes through holes when attacking stretch plays. Long arms help him bring down backs when he doesn't break down but lacks the strength to do the same at the next level. Runs around blocks inside and is inconsistent taking on blocks and using his length to get free.

Pass defense: Fluid in space. Can be too upright when dropping into zone coverage. Nice sideline-to-sideline range. Able to identify and stay with receivers in his zone and run with any tight end down the seam. Closes on the ball in the air. Keeps an eye on the receiver and one on the quarterback; will come off his guy to make a play. Tough for quarterbacks to throw over and Washington -- and in front of safeties. Struggles to intercept passes, even when he jumps the pattern and the ball is thrown into his hands.

Tackling: Not an explosive tackler. Drags ballcarriers to the ground using his length. Needs to sink his hips instead of tackling shoulder pads. Must improve his angles to the ball against quicker NFL ballcarriers. Tries to cut ballcarriers instead of bringing his hips. Could be a special teams coverage contributor with his speed and aggressive mentality.

Pass Rush/Blitz: Explosive as an inside blitzer, and will reach the quarterback from a stack formation. Uses his speed and/or hands to get past running backs, guard cut blocks and through traffic inside. Has the change-of-direction ability to corral quarterbacks coming off the edge.

Intangibles: His growth as a player throughout out his career in Fort Worth speaks to his upside as a linebacker. Willing and capable special teams force. Solid character and work ethic.

NFL Comparison: D'Qwell Jackson, Cleveland Browns

OS PA
Bye Washington.

Lurker64
Wait, is Arizona a 3-4 of a 4-3 team? I love Washington as a 4-3 Will, but in the 3-4? I'm not so sure.

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:17 PM

Cards want Mays?

Would have been an OK pick....seems teams are really down on his football IQ.

Bretsky
anybody know if Charles Brown can play RT ????

imscott72

Really makes ya think they wanna dump Osi..

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Doesn't Carolina need to go QB ??

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:19 PM

Maybe Pierre-Paul doesn't see a ton of snaps year one.

steve823

They will. Osi said he feels he is going to be traded. Then the team said they weren't going to trade him..which means they will. I'm saying to the Falcons.

Rastak
Panthers take Clausen at last......

Analysis
Accuracy: Very good, but not great, accuracy on short-to-intermediate throws whether over the middle or on the sidelines. Receivers usually have a chance to run after the catch, though he tends to throw high when missing because of his delivery. Fades are generally placed where only his receiver can make the catch, though not always over the correct shoulder. Needs to consistently put deep throws on the outside shoulder of his receiver.

Arm Strength: Enough arm strength to make every necessary NFL throw, but requires great effort to do so. Good zip on crossing or out patterns to either side of the field when in balance. Places in the ball in tight quarters over the middle. Tries to throw too hard at times, and needs to take a bit off short passes and rely on his arm strength to deliver passes without a wind up. His 60-yard deep ball floats, allowing safety help to arrive.

Setup/Release: Well-coached pro-style quarterback with balanced footwork and nice ball carriage. Also effective out of shotgun. Puts strong effort into each pass, sometimes overthrowing. Winds up a bit when trying to unleash a fastball, allowing defenders to react. Drops right shoulder to get better trajectory on deep passes. Needs to better sell ball fake and pump fake to draw in defenders. Able to deliver the ball from different slots when needed, but also gets happy feet if line is struggling to protect him and will throw off back foot. His average height and tendency to wind up could hinder ability to get the ball through the line.

Reading Defenses: Regularly looks off safety before going to his intermediate or deep out. Tended to bird-dog his favorite receiver in 2009, however. Takes too many chances downfield, eschewing his underneath options and trusting his receivers but not acknowledging safety help over the top. Also throws late over the middle or across his body, which he won't get away with in the pros.

On the Move: Good footwork in the pocket, able to shift in any direction to evade rushers and create space and find a passing lane in which to throw. Keeps eyes downfield when pressured out of the pocket, and throws well running to his left or right. Able to run for first downs. Adept at sliding after a run but gives good effort to gain a first down or find the end zone. Needs to secure the ball better when scrambling. A bit late feeling backside pressure, but his internal clock improved this year behind a below-average line.

Intangibles: Fiery, emotional leader is willing to demand the best from his teammates. Intelligent player able to handle any offense. Tough runner who played through broken toe on his plant (right) foot in 2009. Maturity has been a question mark in the past, and he can get salty with coaches and teammates during a game, but no major concerns have arisen.

NFL Comparison: Aaron Rodgers, Packers

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:20 PM
LOL there goes Clausen..

Bretsky
plenty of reports out there than Claussen is a dufus; seems to have cost him a lot of money

Tony Oday
wow at 48!!! wow...

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:21 PM
double post

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Morgan Burnett
Taylor Mays
Griffin
Charles Brown....can he play RT ??

mission
04-23-2010, 06:22 PM

They will. Osi said he feels he is going to be traded. Then the team said they weren't going to trade him..which means they will. I'm saying to the Falcons.

that would make a ton of sense since they missed out on graham who they wanted so bad

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Charles Brown....can he play RT ??

Sounds like somewhat of a project..

Brown is a converted tight end that has played on the offensive line for four years at Southern California. He is an athletic lineman that relies on his foot quickness, agility and ability to recover and sustain blocks more than raw power. He should get his first shot on the left side thanks to his athleticism and speed and could develop into a quality starter in time. He does not finish blocks off on a consistent basis and still needs to develop more tenacity and toughness. Brown is a natural knee bender that does a good job of playing under his pads and on his feet.

Lurker64
This was a long fall for Clausen, but he had a soft landing. Good place for him.

mission
damn mays to sf

Tony Oday
Damn!

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:24 PM
9ers take Mays! Not a bad pick...

Analysis
Read & React: Good key-and-diagnose skills. Aggressive in run support, but disciplined and rarely out of position. Understands his role as the last line of defense and generally takes good angles to minimize big gains by opponents, but struggled some as a senior in this area. Mistakes typically occur when he overruns the play and doesn't account for the runner's cutback agility.

Man Coverage: Faster in a straight line than he is quick in a short area. Struggles laterally and loses a step in his transition due to tight hips. Rare recovery speed. Is a rangy defender and can blanket most deep receivers.

Zone Coverage: Controlled aggression in coverage makes him well suited for a zone scheme. Sees the action and reacts quickly. Loses a step in transition, but accelerates smoothly. Good change-of-direction skills. Reliable open-field tackler. Intimidating hitter over the middle.

Closing/Recovery: Rare straight-line speed for a man his size. Reads the action quickly and has great burst to close. Times his leaps well and uses his long arms to bat away passes. Would rather go for the big hit than compete for the ball. Has just five career interceptions -- three as a freshman -- despite 49 career starts.

Run Support: Has played deep in a zone scheme in the past, but flashes outstanding ability in run support. Good key-and-diagnose skills. Can elude blocks, but is willing to take them on and can discard due to his upper-body strength and long arms. Big hitter who runs downhill toward the line of scrimmage.

Tackling: Reliable open-field tackler. Breaks down well to make the secure stop. Explosive hitter who loves to intimidate opponents. Lowers his shoulder into the ballcarrier and can separate the football from the man. Leads with his shoulder on big hits, failing to wrap up securely.

Intangibles: Physically imposing athlete with good overall musculature. Freakish combination of size and straight-line speed. Carroll has publicly characterized Mays as USC's fastest player; has reportedly timed in the 4.2s at 230 pounds. Good bloodlines. Father, Stafford Mays, was a defensive lineman in the NFL (St. Louis Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings) from 1980-1988.

NFL Comparison: Sean Taylor

TennesseePackerBacker
damn, just told my friend "watch Mays to the 49er's"

steve823
I wonder what's going on in TT's head. We all know he'll take the best player available but is it going to be an OLB, OL, or seconday? hmmmm

OS PA
I'm afraid that all of this tier of talent is going to gone in the next seven picks before our pick. We're up in eight.

There goes Taylor Mays.

Bretsky
STUPIS F'CKIN PECKERHEADED EX BEAR PUKE

I always hated Mike Singletary :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

steve823
I wonder what's going on in TT's head. We all know he'll take the best player available but is it going to be an OLB, OL, or seconday? hmmmm

green_bowl_packer
plenty of reports out there than Claussen is a dufus; seems to have cost him a lot of money

He broke the cardinal rule of Quarterbacking when he threw a receiver under the bus on the Jon Gruden QB show a week or two ago.

RashanGary
49ers can have that guy.

Lurker64
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm glad that Taylor Mays is not a Packer. But this is about right for him.

steve823
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow the 49ers really want to become a physical team. They took Davis, Iupati, then Mays.

mission
04-23-2010, 06:27 PM
when the hell do we even pick?

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:28 PM
this tier of talent is vanishing it seems

Might just be better to trade down

HarveyWallbangers
CB Murphy
OLB Norwood
OT Brown
WR Tate, Decker, Williams
NT Cody
QB McCoy

Bretsky

I think 56

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Chiefs - OL
Texans - RB or CB
Steelers - CB or RB?
NE - LB or DL
CIN - S
PHI - LB, OL
GB - LB, S, CB

RashanGary
04-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Eirc Norwood, Morgan Burnett. . .

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
There goes my player! I was hoping for him in the third.

Rastak
Cheifs take Arenas.......

Not a bad pick....

Analysis
Read & React: Good anticipatory skills. Reads the action and breaks on the ball quickly. Can be beaten with good play-action fakes. Lacks the deep speed to recover and has to be protected over the top by a safety.

Man Coverage: Flashes an aggressive pop at the line of scrimmage when in man coverage. Good lateral agility to turn and run with receivers. More quick than fast, and can be beaten over the top if left alone in man coverage.

Zone Coverage: Alert and active defender when in zone. Reads the action quickly and gets a good break on the ball, especially on short and intermediate routes. Disciplined defender and reliable tackler.

Closing/Recovery: Lacks the straight-line speed needed to recover if beaten initially. Quick feet and possesses a very good first step to accelerate out of his breaks to close. Has good leaping ability, but lacks the height teams prefer and can be beaten by bigger, taller receivers. Natural hands and an obvious threat with the ball in his hands.

Run Support: Aggressive fighting through blocks to come up in run support. Highly active defender and an effective open-field tackler.

Tackling: Secure open-field tackler who breaks down in space against shifty athletes. Not a big hitter, but wraps his arms around his target with good drive for a player his size. Struggles some against bigger receivers, but has good strength to drag them down quickly.

Intangibles: Knack for returning punts/kicks didn't just develop in college -- he set the record for Robinson High School in Tampa with seven returns for touchdowns as a senior. Good athletic bloodlines. Cousin, Gilbert Arenas, plays in the NBA for the Washington Wizards.

Bretsky
Nice pick with Javier Arenas

mission
04-23-2010, 06:31 PM

I think 56

thanks

i hope we get griffen now... was hearing on the radio that we're thinking cody dt but that doesnt make a ton of sense and im not sure what the source is. could be a TT head scratcher tho =/

HarveyWallbangers
S Burnett, C. Jones

TennesseePackerBacker
Hmm..I can see a trade down coming.

green_bowl_packer
This was Gil Brandt's value board this morning Norwood is about all that's left. Mayock had Sean Lee as the 2nd best LB in the whole draft, don't see him as a OLB in a 3-4 - and haven't heard his name once linked to Packers.

Tier Six (51-60)

Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois; Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland (down from Tier 1); Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota (up from Tier 7); Sean Lee, OLB, Penn State (down from tier 5); Tony Moeaki, TE, Iowa; Eric Norwood, ILB, South Carolina (up from Tier 7); Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida; Al Woods, DL, LSU; Jason Worilds, DL/LB, Virginia Tech.

Tier Nine (81-90)

Jon Asamoah, G, Illinois (down from Tier 8); Donald Butler, LB, Washington (new to Hot 100); Selvish Capers, OT, West Virginia; Anthony Dixon, RB, Mississippi State; Toby Gerhart, RB, Stanford; Dexter McCluster, RB, Mississippi; Joe McKnight, RB, USC (up from Tier 10); Dennis Pitta, TE, BYU (new to Hot 100); D'Anthony Smith, DT, Louisiana Tech (up from Tier 10); Jared Veldheer, OT, Hillsdale College..

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d817b78c8&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Maxie the Taxi
Nice pick with Javier Arenas

+1

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Eirc Norwood, Morgan Burnett. . .

I'd be happy with either

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Wow the 49ers really want to become a physical team. They took Davis, Iupati, then Mays.

A dream scenario for Singletary..

TennesseePackerBacker
04-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Minny trades up, OL possibly?

imscott72
What do you guys think about Dunlap?

steve823
Vikings on the board

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Vikes move up!

They took Gerhart!

pack4to84
Vikings on the clock

steve823
Toby Gerhardt....hmm don't know much about him

imscott72
Gerhart to the Vikes..

green_bowl_packer

He's the highest ranking guy left on the SI board.

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:35 PM
The white RB is now a Viking. Damnit.

Lurker64
Fuck... if Gerhardt is a Viking, now I can't like him anymore :(

Maxie the Taxi
Toby Gerhard, We're in trouble.

OS PA
Vikes move up!

They took Gerhart!

He is a hell of a talent. Best all around back in this draft. Up there with Mathews.

imscott72

He's the highest ranking guy left on the SI board.

Dunlap is a big body that could fit as an end in 4-3 or 3-4 defensive schemes. He is a better run stopper than pass rusher but has flashed ability to be effective collapsing the pocket coming off the edge. Dunlap has been inconsistent with his footwork and technique as a run defender but has natural power and length to be excellent in this phase of the game at the next level. He bats lots of balls with good awareness of throwing lanes versus the pass and has also blocked several kicks over his career on special teams. Dunlap appears to be a highly regarded 4-3 right defensive end but there will be concerns over his character and consistent effort in the 2010 draft.

pbmax
Brown can play RT but his skill set is more typical for a LT. But Tauscher was also always better in pass pro than drive blocking. If he can switch hands (everything is revered) then he will be skilled enough to succeed.

Brando19
04-23-2010, 06:36 PM
CRAP! I really wanted him...thought he was 3rd round talent, though. He has a hot girlfriend.

Bretsky
dang....don't like him going to MN

mission
not worried about the pick much sorry ... if anything cuz now they'll have a guy who can hang onto the ball.

imscott72
John Randall! I hate that guy..

superfan
Anybody know what the Vikes gave up for this pick?

Sparkey
04-23-2010, 06:37 PM
God please be Everson Griffen. Team mates for OLB bookends. Griffen is the guy who replaced Matthews @ USC

Rastak
04-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Gerhart

Analysis
Inside: Power back with a nice burst into an inside hole. Some vision and quick enough feet to pick through traffic and find a running lane. Effective in the I-formation and reads his fullback blocks well. Tries to fall forward on every run, often getting three or four extra yards once wrapped up by multiple defenders. Keeps both arms wrapped tight around the ball when in traffic, but put the ball on the ground too often as a senior (five fumbles) due to over-use. Not a big cutback-and-explode threat. Runs hard but won't blow up defenders in the hole like some elite power backs.

Outside: Has good straight-line speed for his size. Doesn't own a breakaway gear but is fast enough to get outside and make it hard for safeties to get the angle. Switches the ball to outside hand. Won't make a tackler miss with great elusiveness, but can cut outside or inside blocks on the edge to get into space. Shows potential running zone plays, with patience and a better cut upfield than expected.

Breaking tackles: Can spin off, bounce off or sidestep a defender near the line of scrimmage. Keeps his feet moving and runs with a good lean, allowing him to rack up yards after contact. Uses a solid stiff-arm to keep smaller defenders from cutting him down.

Blocking: Has the size and strength to succeed in pass protection. Lowers his pads to pick up blitzers up the middle and anchors well, but is inconsistent sustaining the block. Works hard to block defenders downfield or prevent defenders from chasing down his quarterback, cutting them if necessary.

Receiving: Good hands as a receiver, and can adjust to poor throws and snatch the ball with his hands. Not overly elusive after the catch, but will muscle through defensive back tackles on swing passes and pound through traffic on middle screens. Good feet to get in and out of routes and tightrope the sidelines.

Intangibles: Intelligent, hard-working athlete who takes a pounding but keeps on coming. Worked hard to rehab torn left PCL during redshirt 2007 season.

NFL Comparison: Brian Leonard, Bengals

pbmax
04-23-2010, 06:38 PM
God please be Everson Griffen. Team mates for OLB bookends. Griffen is the guy who replaced Matthews @ USC
He was benched for Matthews the prior year. Not encouraging.

steve823

Not sure if he'll make it past the Patriots

curtis loew
jason wordilis to the steelers

superfan
John Randall! I hate that guy..

Used to live in a townhouse formerly occupied by the guy...

mission
white ron dayne :lol:

Bretsky
He was benched for Matthews the prior year. Not encouraging.

Didn't he get injured ??

imscott72

Isn't he off the board?

green_bowl_packer
04-23-2010, 06:39 PM

….. And finally, the very same scout who told us two years ago that halfback Ray Rice would be the steal of the 2008 draft now tells us that defensive end/outside linebacker Everson Griffen will be the steal of the 2010 draft. The athletic Southern Cal star is expected to be chosen either late in the first round or early in the second.

http://packerupdate.net/?p=3169

Vikes gave up their 3rd for Toby Gerhardt

RashanGary
His feet look really slow. Cement shoes Herron anyone?

Rastak
Vikes paid a high price caughing up a 3rd....

Lurker64
Fuck, I wanted Worilds...

Sparkey
04-23-2010, 06:40 PM

Isn't he off the board?

Worilds gone, but Griffen is still there

Bretsky

WELCOME TO THE FORUM :!:

green_bowl_packer
Leaves Norwood, Griffen, or ?

superfan

Good call, and welcome to the board.

Freak Out
Damn......two players I liked gone back to back.

imscott72
Could we end up with Linval Joseph..?

Joseph is a big body who could line up at nose tackle in a 3-4 front or interior defender in a 4-3 scheme. He is somewhat one dimensional as a run defender. He flashes ability to anchor well when he keeps his pads down but can be very inconsistent in this area. He has strong arms and hands to control blockers but can be slow to shed to the pile. He has decent quickness between the tackles but lacks range outside the box. He flashes power to collapse the pocket as a bull rusher but needs to expand his pass-rush package to become more effective in this area. Joseph has enough size and strength to push for a starting role along the defensive line, but weight and durability concerns likely will affect his draft status

Bretsky

Norwood
Griffin
Burnett
Jones
Trade Down ?

RashanGary
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Worilds is a very high upside pick. Could be a star.

steve823
Jermaine Cunningham....who the hell. lol.

superfan

Joseph is a big body who could line up at nose tackle in a 3-4 front or interior defender in a 4-3 scheme. He is somewhat one dimensional as a run defender. He flashes ability to anchor well when he keeps his pads down but can be very inconsistent in this area. He has strong arms and hands to control blockers but can be slow to shed to the pile. He has decent quickness between the tackles but lacks range outside the box. He flashes power to collapse the pocket as a bull rusher but needs to expand his pass-rush package to become more effective in this area. Joseph has enough size and strength to push for a starting role along the defensive line, but weight and durability concerns likely will affect his draft status

Joseph is gone.

pbmax
The NFL draft trade tracker is slower than molasses.

Sparkey
I bet Cinncinnati takes Golden Tate so it os on NE......Bad feeling

Bretsky

I think he's already gone

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
I bet Cinncinnati takes Golden Tate so it os on NE......Bad feeling

Yes, this seems like a perfect spot for him

Brando19
Trade the damn pick for Marshawn Lynch or Darren McFadden.

The Shadow
Chad Jones?
Morgan Burnett?
Ricky Sapp?

green_bowl_packer

Norwood
Griffin
Burnett
Jones
Trade Down ?

If we go RB Anthony Dixon of Mississippi State is there too.

TennesseePackerBacker
04-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Hopefully NE goes WR

edit: NM Jermaine Cunnigham OLB from Florida

curtis loew
Thanks guys. I had to find a better forum than that moron pit over at sportsbubbler. This one seems to be great.

BTW Bengals getting Dunlap

imscott72
Dunlap to the Bungles..

steve823
Dunlap to the Bengals

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:44 PM

I think he's already gone

My bad. I'm starting to lose track here..

Tony Oday
Thanks guys. I had to find a better forum than that moron pit over at sportsbubbler. This one seems to be great.

Welcome

Rastak
Sorry, laptop is flaking out......

OS PA
04-23-2010, 06:45 PM
WTH just happened to the live feed from NFL.com?

Bretsky
you guys are like 30 seconds ahead of me; what channel are you watching ????

mission
its a prerequisite to have character issues in cincy

pack4to84
Chad Jones?
Morgan Burnett?
Ricky Sapp?
I'm think Ricky Sapp at 56

Rastak

Wasn't Curt an old black man, with white curly hair?

pbmax
Several are on the NFL.com video stream.

Bretsky
stellar talent
bad attitude

pass

imscott72
We're gettin close! Wouldn't you just shit if TT grabs McCoy?

Freak Out
WTH just happened to the live feed from NFL.com?

The tubes are blocked.

mission
Chad Jones?
Morgan Burnett?
Ricky Sapp?

i just dont like him against the run... -1 yard runs turn into 1 yard runs... he drags down a lot

curtis loew
Cowgirls trying to trade ahead of us to get USC Brown

steve823
04-23-2010, 06:46 PM
We're next !! Finally. I wouldn't be surprised to see TT trade down. If not I hope he goes OLB

Sparkey
Cowboys just moved up

Fuckers take Griffen I'll be pissed!

Freak Out
Come on TT!

TennesseePackerBacker
Great, someone is moving ahead of GB. Probably for an OLB. Here goes Griffin.

pbmax
Is Cunningham, the NE pick, going to be an OLB at 266lbs?

pack4to84
Cowboys on the clock

imscott72

I'm getting the picks on twitter before TV..

Bretsky
Best Pass Rushing OLB or Best Safety

Get er done TT

Lurker64
Bengals now have the laziest defensive bookends in the league.

OS PA
Ready for a headscratcher? We're ALMOST on the clock.

Freak Out
04-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Bengals now have the laziest defensive bookends in the league.

:lol:

imscott72
Chad Jones?
Morgan Burnett?
Ricky Sapp?

i just dont like him against the run... -1 yard runs turn into 1 yard runs... he drags down a lot

Related to Warren?

curtis loew
Sean Lee to girls.

Bretsky
Dam Cowboys; hate em

pbmax

I'm getting the picks on twitter before TV..\
Which twitter, Mayock?

steve823
Sean Lee ?

OS PA
The Boys just traded ahead of us, wonder who they're nabbing?

Freak Out
04-23-2010, 06:48 PM
What the hell did JJ do?

swede

Welcome aboard Curtis...you're now a rat

pbmax
Sean Lee ?
Great comic books. I hope Fritz is on tonight!

Maxie the Taxi
Dallas wants Shipley.

imscott72
TT's gonna take another OT..Brown maybe? Ducasse?

mission
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Chad Jones?
Morgan Burnett?
Ricky Sapp?

Related to Warren?

not that i know of..

exciting pass rusher.. disruptive.. just not stout

Bretsky
I'm switching to NFL Network; at least they are announcing the specifics of each trade

green_bowl_packer
Sean Lee ?

LB PSU - second best LB in the draft according to some

Rastak
Lee is what it is.

imscott72

I'm getting the picks on twitter before TV..\
Which twitter, Mayock?

Mort..

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:50 PM
The Girls take Sean Lee..

Freak Out
Man.....the Pats have a boatload of picks.

Bretsky
pick just announced

this is WAY behind here

superfan
Sean Lee to girls.

Either you're brilliant, or your feed is a good 2 minutes ahead of mine. Either way, glad to have you here.

Freak Out
Sean Lee is a damn good LB.

steve823
I'm getting nervous..

imscott72
04-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm switching to NFL Network; at least they are announcing the specifics of each trade

yea I'm gonna puke if ESPN runs another ad for the World Cup..

packrulz
Burnett or Murphy please!

RashanGary
Speivy
Norwood
Pitta
Akwasi
Asamoa
Norwood
Troup