Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers at Buccaneers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bobblehead View Post

    That error by Burton sounds like a mental more than physical which aims at what I've been harping. Coaching. I've been negative on Stenavich since his irrational Yosh hate. Now he seems to have had an irrational Jennings love. And honestly Monk was never going to be an effective guard. I liked the pick as a developmental center but that was the extent. I get we were scrambling and all for guards, but the fact that Jennings and Monk were ultimately who they went with is criminal.

    I'll add in that I figured Jacobs should be cut almost the minute that news broke, but we let it hang around and become a distraction and acted like we were shocked he wasn't available day one. Only then did we trade for the steeler back and deny him an entire camp with us had we acted immediately. Same for Zeitler. We knew this OL was lacking.
    Clips are in here: https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/packer...ou-go-hmmm-234

    Mosqueda has clips on Twitter too that are a bit older, start here and work backward in time: https://x.com/JuMosq/status/2103620518788415755
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

    Comment


    • #32
      HTpmLL-WcAE74Db?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
      I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
      While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
      But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
      They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

      Comment

      Working...
      X