If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jayden Reed will have season-ending surgery. MLF does not think it is career-ending.
I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen
Neck injuries are no joke. I hope he can come back, but you never know. We've seen more than one neck injury end a player's career, or at least their time with the Packers.
Could the Packers trade for Ty Herro from the Bucks? I reckon, Herro could play both receiver and corner.
Trade for some hockey players. Those guys are tough. Or trade for soccer players. Those guys suffer what appear to be horrendous injuries, but recover in a minute.
I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen
Trade for some hockey players. Those guys are tough. Or trade for soccer players. Those guys suffer what appear to be horrendous injuries, but recover in a minute.
Hockey players are tough? Since when? They wear skates, for fuck’s sake!
And soccer players? lol. I actually watched some of the last World Cup and I saw players faking injuries left and right.
I don’t want a battle from beginning to end
I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge
Getting WRs just ain't that hard to find. I'm glad we used a high pick on Watson - who has the potential to be an all time great, Golden not so much. I look around at what a LOT of teams have at WR who weren't drafted nearly as high, and I - the GOAT homer - tend to see many others better than Golden.
I assume the Packers will use Sky Moore the way they woulda used Reed at least until Savion is available. I WISH they would use Golden in that role, and promote Sturtevant and Neyor - excellent examples of WRs coming out of nowhere to be very good.
What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?
Comment