Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Packers Destroy Bears More F****** Banjo Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hargrave done for the year - Achilles

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by pittstang5 View Post
      Smack missing an XP and two FGs is not good....at home. Rookies pains, but that can hurt the Pack when we need him to make kicks.
      He was bound to have a bad game sooner or later. Good that it was on a day it didn't matter. He has experienced it, now must get over it. From all that I have heard, he has the mindset of top cornerbacks who give up touchdowns. He doesn't agonize over it, or lose confidence, We'll see what the next couple weeks bring.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by pittstang5 View Post
        Hargrave done for the year - Achilles
        Really? Wow. I like the signing at the time.

        Comment


        • #19
          Im with tex. Everyone around Green Bay has been melting down and I say Love has been throwing dots and if that line gets better we’re legit
          Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Patler View Post

            He was bound to have a bad game sooner or later. Good that it was on a day it didn't matter. He has experienced it, now must get over it. From all that I have heard, he has the mindset of top cornerbacks who give up touchdowns. He doesn't agonize over it, or lose confidence, We'll see what the next couple weeks bring.
            It was quite windy. This summer he had issues at practice on windy days. He has some work to do there. On the last one he may have overcompensated to the right after missing 2 to the left.
            I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
            While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
            But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
            They're going to hear from me - Leonard Cohen

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Joemailman View Post

              It was quite windy. This summer he had issues at practice on windy days. He has some work to do there. On the last one he may have overcompensated to the right after missing 2 to the left.
              I wondered about the wind, and if maybe he overcorrected.

              Several past Packers kickers have talked about how confusing the wind action can be inside the stadium, and that it takes time to really understand it. Apparently, the direction can change at different elevations under some wind conditions. I don't understand why they don't bring in Crosby for a couple days to go into the stadium with Smack to give whatever insight he might have.

              Comment

              Working...
              X