Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tirzepatide

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The big thing is Reta wrecks to your sleep and HRV which are critical to long term health. I think Tirz is a better option for maintainence once you are cut up and lean.

    the phase 2 results on eloralintide are insane. Huge dropout rates but amylin seems like it will play a big role in the future

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
      The big thing is Reta wrecks to your sleep and HRV which are critical to long term health. I think Tirz is a better option for maintainence once you are cut up and lean.

      the phase 2 results on eloralintide are insane. Huge dropout rates but amylin seems like it will play a big role in the future
      Agree with this. I have to take a 5mg of melatonin to sleep through 6 hours (I've always been a 6.5 to 7 hour guy). If I take nothing I'm awake 4 hours max. Since melatonin has such a long track record and virtually no negatives I don't mind the trade off.
      The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary -- Vince Lombardi

      Comment

      Working...
      X