Originally posted by FritzDontBlitz
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Shocking...Favre silent on long term Jet deal
Collapse
X
-
No kidding. JH, you now have the GM, Coach and QB you've always wanted. I really see no reason for you to even talk about Favre....he's gone and out of your hair, right? If you continue to dog him now, it will look like you really aren't sold on the Packers current QB and you have bad feelings for Favre leaving.Originally posted by MadtownPackerSomeone hasnt stopped drinking that hatorade. What a drama queen.Originally posted by JustinHarrellHe said he makes some and misses some. It will be interesting to see how long the New Yorkers buy that when they're losing.

Comment
-
[quote="cpk1994 SO unless an NFL team lines up 11 6 year olds on defense and they are all yelling F.U. I have no worries about that.[/quote]
CPK thanks for my new signature line! I laughed my ass off."Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson
"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson
Comment
-
[quote=theeaterofshades]Im here to helpOriginally posted by "cpk1994 SO unless an NFL team lines up 11 6 year olds on defense and they are all yelling F.U. I have no worries about that.[/quote
CPK thanks for my new signature line! I laughed my ass off.
Comment
-
Originally posted by The LeaperYeah...he never experienced calls for Mark Brunell in Green Bay.Originally posted by JustinHarrellHe's going to be in for a rude awakening when he shows up at his press conference and gets grilled by relentless New Yorkers when he throws 3 picks in one game.

JH, you are as much of a drama queen as Favre is.Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.
Comment
-
I sort of agree, but not entirely...Originally posted by JustinHarrellHe's going to be in for a rude awakening when he shows up at his press conference and gets grilled by relentless New Yorkers when he throws 3 picks in one game.
Yes, the media in NY will definitely be a lot more ruthless, and not care if they offend BF, where the Wi boys wouldn't want to get in a situation where he wouldn't talk to/was mad at them.
OTOH while he's still a big fish, it's a big pond over there in NY. By my count, 7 pro sports teams? NY isn't the fish bowl that Wi was for him.--
Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...
Comment
-
I'm with cpk here - I don't think the LB will bother him as much as the 6yr old. You expect shit out of the "muscle bound steroid raging Terry Tate wannabees" at linebacker. He's been dealing with those morons since HS, I'd guess.Originally posted by FritzDontBlitzThat is not a very good omen. If a little kid can rattle him in the parking lot, what happens when a 250 linebacker starts yelling in his earhole after nailing him on a blitz? Not only that, do you really think its smart for him to be offering up tidbits of bulletin board material before he even gets to his first league start?
But a kid can tug at your hearstrings. He'd be more upset if none of the kids offered him their bicycle to get to the Hudson center than anything Urlacher could scream at him.--
Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...
Comment

Comment